Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!
I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

why do you post this every day

Im gonna eat this mayo

Who's hungry?!
I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

just get me a large fries. You better be back before they're cold.

why is this thread on b every day? who the fuck cares

Who's hungry?!

Posting in the daily McDonald's bot thread. Hi McDonald's bot.

Burger King biyatch!

Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

mcdonalds donated to hillary clinton. never even gonna think about eating there again.

Who's hungry?!

stop posting that to everything i say dammit!

>fresh

nigga those things are like 10 days old, don't lie to us

Who's hungry?!

just had a big breakfast with hotcakes. good shit

Got domino's for later

Who's hungry?!

get me a tyler1 special.

he's crispy baby

Who's hungry?!

#hailcorporate

Who's hungry?!

Mfw a bot has more gets than you

Who's hungry?!

You disgust me

Who's hungry?!

Not.this.again