Why does pussy get wet when aroused?

why does pussy get wet when aroused?
unpopular opinion but I think fucking dry pussy has way more tightness.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=If there's grass in the field play ball
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because it slides better in

>fucking dry pussy

That looks delicious

The fact that you're asking this question tells us you've never had pussy, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

vice com/read/dry-sex-is-the-african-sexual-health-issue-no-ones-talking-about

and? Op didnt have sex but you fucking monkey had it?

>what is grammar?

Unless you're a rapist you would never get to the point of sticking it in without her a little wet so clearly you can't even weigh in on wet vs. dry pussy because you've never fucked.

I agree

Read up on female arousal. It isn't just about wetness.

Also, if you've been fucking dry pussy it is because the chicks you are with aren't turned on with you.

This is CP lol I fucking know this set

When you have been fucking long enough that she runs dry... not feeling good at that point.

Just grow a bigger dick and you will be fine.

You fucked your mom too??

children don't have public hair you moron

only private hair

I'm with OP dry pussy is tighter. Cumming in wet pussy is cash though.
>in long term (7 year) relationship when I don't care if she's aroused or not, I'm going in

Grass on the wicket, old enough to play cricket

pubic***

sorry

OP confirmed for 13 year old virgin. You should start threads in which you have knowledge of the topic.

nice

The lubrication prevents painful chaffing when walking, having sex, etc. it's for the woman's benefit, it's not all about you. Also, it makes sex better for both parties

My ex had a weird thing where she would want to fuck but not get wet and just straddle my cock and force it inside herself. We were teenagers at the time so I thought nothing of it, but could it have been that she had a rape fantasy?

understanding what i was trying to point out in original post requires a very slight knowlegde of friction (physics).

you don't want burn scars on your dick

more from this image set now that we know OP is a certified faggot?

post moar

I'm an oldfag and I've fucked a lot of sluts over the years but I've never fucked one with a dry vagina basically you're talking shit OP you're a fucking fat sweaty basement dwelling virgin as that is the only cunt who would make a stupid post like this one
>Fucking Autists on a Friday
>kill yourself

Wonderfully said user

Top kek

I've always liked

"If there's grass in the field, play ball"

"If not, play in the dirt"

OP is a retard

I like fucking my GF while she is sleeping.
She is bone dry in the beginning and then gets wetter towards the end, but then I cum inside her and she get really slippery in the pussy,

What does that even mean

You'll know one day.

Even in case of rape, it WILL get wet. Not because the girl is aroused but because she's aware of what will happen and would otherwise get injuried. They don't consciously control that, but it still happens.

Why exactly are you going to post weird ass nonsense sayings like that and not bother explaining them?

>weird ass nonsense sayings
>doesn't bother to google

Let me help
lmgtfy.com/?q=If there's grass in the field play ball

Female here, I am never "dry" most females are always at least a little bit wet so if she is very dry she has a problem and you should use lubricants or you will hurt her and your dick.

Oldfag does not mean what you seem to believe.

Just because you're massive fat folds keep your body moist doesn't mean it's normal.

I am underweight actually...

You should eat my dick

Hey, arrogant dumbass, the part I'm having trouble with is "If not, play in the dirt"

By underweight I didn't mean anorexic, just below average and also you are probably a antisocial 13 year old boy so doing that would get me in prison.

I am guessing asshole?

Your*

(seriously did you retards skip like all of school or something?)

>If there's grass in the field, play ball.
If she has pubic hair she's good to go

>If not, play in the dirt
If no pubic hair play anyway.

how virgin are you? shit

it is basicly natural lube

Oh that makes sense. "If she's old enough to have pubes, she's old enough for sex. But if she's not old enough to grow pubes, she's only old enough for anal."

Yeah that's totally fucking reasonable
/sarcasm

Antisocial 21 year old I think you'll find

Either way if you're a woman I doubt you'd go to prison for that anyway

You do 80wpm perfectly 100% of the time. My fingers go faster than my brain.

Stick it in her ass retard
(Dirt)

IN THE ASSHOLE YOU DIPSHIT

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB OR JUST TROLLING?

I thought dirt meant that, I don't agree as well since puberty starts at 9-15 at girls and it's not okay to have sex with a child.

This is right.

These are not.

Wtf are you trying to say with that sentence? Are you trying to be edgy or something?

Its not ok to have sex with animals either but whos stopping me

Maybe she just has an issue with lubrication?

My GF has that problem, she dries out really quick, even when she's masturbating. Some women are gushers, some are the opposite.

It hurts op, wet is better...also when she is turned on her pelvis muscles are contracting so it feels tighter

Wow you are so edgy!

This thread is full of people who understand nothing...

WPM = words per minute
Which I type around 83 WPM

My fingers will literally type stuff before my brain fully plans it out at that speed.

Y'all retarded.
Please see:
>
>

No one gives a fuck about your old ass saying jeez

How can you type that fast but take so long to reply to me? That is more than 1 word a second, how is it even possible?

RIP. Op must have a tiny dick to be able to bang dry pussy :(

Live the lifestyle of the one true god kenny loggins walk the razors edge dip into the dangerzone

>calling people retarded
>they themselves don't understand

This fucking thread.

You'll be a fine secretary someday.

I'm the one that's been questioning it you retard.

>83

>implying I spend my time monitoring one thread for solely

Thanks homie. I'd love a job aside from hard labor. Sucks being a dude.

Oh wow, why is everyone in this thread so angry? Calm down.

>Because she's aware of what will happen
>They don't consciously control that
Nigger what? You contradicted yourself.

You know the struggle then.

femanon here
sometimes i love to be fucked dry

That moment when you you've been with someone for a while, then you cheat on her and remember what naturally wet pussy feels like.

I think most people on Sup Forums lurk multiple threads at once. I have like 12 open as we speak.

You're a fucking idiot if you think that's how it works. Your brain controls everything. Nice bait.

>femanon here
>sometimes i love to be fucked dry

Said no woman ever.

Hairless 10yo pussy preteen asshole someones trying to struggle fuck it so whay does it matter

>slow fingers detected

of course it does since you can do less damage in the poo poo hole

Typing quickly doesn't mean you lose all ability to type properly, or you're doing it fucking wrong. Typing quickly is about typing quickly, but also correctly. Those two points aside, real life typing isn't a typing test. You don't just copy down words, you have to come up with them as well, which isn't to say that your brain needs to read through them as you seemed to imply, but rather that you need to know what you want to type (not as text, as thoughts) before you type it.

TL;DR Typing fast isn't all that useful unless you're copying text, or get a flash idea that you need to write down before you forget it.

How do you get your sick into a dry pussy? It would hurt both participants. I've done this. It's awful.

Probably a virgin and only fingered herself, fingering dry doesn't hurt but a dick fucking you when you are dry will.(you will probably not be able to control how fast he is going to unless you are on top.)

Wow someone's butt hurt!

Checked and true

>says 'sorry' on Sup Forums

fcuk off faggot!

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=if%20theres%20no%20grass%20on%20the%20playing%20field%2C%20go%20around%20back%20and%20play%20in%20the%20dirt

here you go you stupid piece of shit faggot

Exactly.
Hence, see

I just don't care about my mistakes that much. If I notice something wrong and it's more than two sentences back I'll just leave it.

>needs evidence
>quotes site that can be edited by anyone

it's a better evidence than your shitty retard brain

It went over your underage head which upsets you. I totally understand. I used to be a ball of pubescent rage when I was 13 too.

omg, I'm not the only one who uses that term????
"If there's grass on the field, play ball; if not, play in the dirt, and get dirty!"

calling it 'playing in the dirt' would not make sense in any other case, if you can't come to that conclusion yourself you're either a 13 yo yourself or - what I actually assume - a fucking retard.

show a cucumber up your dry ass you cunt

Whatever you say kiddo.