What Pokémon GO team did you choose user ?

What Pokémon GO team did you choose user ?

Windows phone.

I chose the red one, because I think eventually they'll do a legendary bird event specific to your team, and I want moltres

Valor. I'm not an autist, so i couldn't join mystic. And my breath and farts don't smell like stale cum, so i couldn't join instinct

Bump

I'll see your bump, and raise you another. Valor running shit as usual.

Instinct

I chose instinct, your team doesn't really matter. Everybody who fights about that bullshit is autistic
Get over it

Femboy.

This

Here you go, faggot. Take it with you back to /lgbt/.

Bloods

Team mystic here

Valor

Ooo bby ;)

Team Valor all the way!

How does liking a team make you autistic or gay? Dumbfag

Newfag spotted

Hah. It's flattering when fags flirt with you.
Because team mystic are autistic losers pissed that Sonic isn't a pokemon, and instinct is too busy eating each other's cream pies to take a gym.

Isn't it true that faggots from instinct go out late at night (11pm-4am) to get gyms because at those times valor and mystic are aslep and is the only time you got a chance to get a gym? Lmao

Mystic because i like articuno. I didnt really pay attention to the descriptions but i have to admit that the mystic guy sounded like a fedora wearing autist.

NEETs have a lot of schedule flexibility, and Instinct are all NEETs.

Your bait is weak sir . I'll bite though you're retarded.

Valor man

The only sensible choice.

Who cares fam

Valor because I'm Vegeta .

MYSTIC

Nice seen that screenshot 20 times , you actually have to lie about Pokemon go? Please kill yourself

Ya we need 2 cuz we r a small group

Valor.
We dive headfirst, guns blazing, dicks a swingin'.

Typical mystic.

"They'll laugh at me if i post my army of pidgeys... better hope they don't notice this stale ass picture..."

Weak faggots.

thrashed him a good one ya did

This

Cause I post a lot, can prove they're mine.

Instinct, because Zapdos is the superior bird.

Instinct
>how do i throw a pokeball?!
Mystic
>i think rainbow dash is the best pokemon!
Valor
>fuck bitches, get paid

>best team
>best poke

She's fat.

>Valor
>Not an autist
Pick one

>/thread

you niggers ruined me , every time i see CP , you clearly know what i think about

Teams are for faggots

I'm not a hatter, but this is basically the mentality of the teams. I don't think I'm an ass hole Valor members, but I deep down know I'm an ass hole

you're not alone

Don't make fun of my chubby Vukpix!

Valor here. 650 area.

>those gay nicknames

Every time I see someone with an Aero I get just a little more jealous.

Team Rocket

I want a Vulpux!
Hatched this guy last night. I'm only lvl 19 so I shouldny hope for anything above 900 anyways. I did catch a 789 bulbasuar at the UGA campus last night. Also saw a 2280 Dragonite at a 6 tier gym too

Got him last night. Yelled pretty loud in my car.

Instinct. I just like Zapdos man.

I'll pick Valor, yet again. Don't worry you can just reset your game data and pick right the next time.
My brothers.

I picked Team Instinct because I play for the fun of it and dont take the b game too competitively.

Nice! I walked around for 45 minutes to get her! They're so freaking hard to find here. Everything is water.

Used to have 6 800+ Pidgeots. Got rid of some of them when I realized the strain to keep them going.

>Implying you can't play for fun on another team
Typical Instinct autist.

same

I'm collecting them for when i pop my lucky egg Sunday. But they're all food.

Forgot pic

lmao jolieolteon

>team valor
Gay
>team mystic
Also gay
>team instinct
Gay and autistic but at least we dont shit post.

>atleast we don't shitpost
Are you even reading this thread?

Thats a lot of horny bastards

Nice mate, I never power leveled myself, I have the LEggs to do it, just always hemmoraging dust so I level normally.

I didn't choose one, because Pokemon GO is cancer and all of you who play it should kill yourselves.

I want to die.

>108 weedle
>at least we dont shit post

Also caught maybe 3 of these last night looking for a dratini. We had people going all over the place. Not even the sites that update between players where rare pokemon are found it. On thr topic of water pssh nigga in Georgia water pokemon pop up when there isn't any water in a 10 mile radius. All I see is water & grass pokes. I have yet to see ANY fire pokemon here. Literally all fire pokemon here were hatched from eggs

Valor, all my friends and local gyms are Valor. Also I like red

I like clicking on threads that I can't relate to too just to shittalk something I don't understand. It's a great way to live life.

TBH if it wasn't for try hard faggot over hyping Valor, we would be hearing so much about them ALL THE TIME!

Dont be mad. You too can have a hornybastard.

None because its fucking stupid and for faggots

INSTICT

red

Any one else Valor in the Bay Area? Swear it's 60% mystic, 25% instinct, and 15% valor over here.

Even being outnumber a lot of the stronger gyms over level 5 are run by valor.

Kek

I like that mystic background, is there a sauce on the pic?

What are you the fucking Pokémon vegans?

TITS Inc. (instinct anagram)

Just realized I forgot the second N. Killing myself as you read.

mystic. I don't get involved in the pokèpolitics faggotry, most of my friends are mystic so, when in Rome. people take that shit way too serious here

Articuno was always my favorite, and I was that faggot who believed Pokemon were wisdom filled creatures, with lots of potential that we could learn from.

Team Mystic all the way.

Valor for life fuckers

Mystic's full of autists and Instinct's full of faggots.

Mystic btw

>Posts "I don't get involved in pokepolitics faggotry" on a Pokepolitics thread.

Oh wow op's mum

Good job user.

#Autismawareness

No differences?

>Valor has higher CP cap
>Instinct does some faggot shit with egg hatching
>Mystic does some cool shit with evolving pokéminz

Got this one while drunk on the lake!

/thread

Valor

Valor because i like Moltres mostly. Really no other reason.

Team green
420BLAZEITFAGGOT