Other urls found in this thread:

tiny.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black lipstick make their mouths look like a horse's anus

I'm well aware

>girl
I guess everyones a faggot now days

She's the one on the right

Anyone here? OP? Wanna contribute you massive faggot?

last pic ima post of her because no interest

How do you get a goth girl?

You go to places where goths go. It's not hard, they're mostly freaks.

You hit them up and say you got a gang of Tanqueray and some bubonic Chronic

Now that's tight butthole.

you mean mental illness thread?

I can get behind this thread

I've slowly come to hate her face. It's still cute but it's like punchable cute now.

moar

Where do they go, how do you find out?
Always wanted a sexy goth freak but never knew how to go about it

Concerts, festivals, general heavy music hangouts etc. Festivals are easiest obviously. Everybody likes some tent-fucking. Use your brain..

that's hot

High school

>hot
>goth

Pick one.

pick up a taste for the Sisters of Mercy, Fields of the Nephilim, a bit of Bauhus, some Damned, a bit of Joy Division, the Cure and Siouxie Sioux.

Learn to laugh at albums by the Mission and by Nosferatu. Know the difference Alien Sex Fiend, and Alien Ant Farm, and know why one is a bunch of fucking lunatics, and the other is insipid shit.

Maybe get into Front 242 and Einsturvende Neubauten. Definitely buy yourself a Nick Cave CD or three.

Wear black. Accept the world is fucked up and we're all going to die, so you might as well have fun before we all go.

Get a black leather jacket and read some old Neal Gaiman stuff. Infact, read more, whatever you do. watch DVDs of "The Hunger" "Bride of Frankenstein" and the Hammer Horror films. But also watch "Young Frankenstein" and "What we do in the shadows", because one of the most important parts of being a goth is to be able to take the piss out of yourself.

Do that, then go to goth clubs. Learn to dance the twostep to "Temple of Love". Laugh at gravers with glowsticks dancing to Skinny Puppy.

Enjoy the poptarts with top parts. Look out for the ones who are as mad as a barrel of monkeys. Remember, its fun to watch a barrel of monkeys, but you dont want to stick your cock in a barrel full of monkeys.

Do this, and you'll get Goth girls.

tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

she's a witch, man!

Music festivals?

And how do you know she is a witch?

moar of this user

because she's walking through the forest in creepy black attire with new age jewelry and goth makeup. not very observant are you user?

If this thread is still up in like 45 minutes(which it probably won't be) I'll dump a bunch of shit. At work right now

Maybe she's a witch
maybe she's a bitch
I either case
she made my cock a twelve-inch

>missing the greatest movie reference
>then being a fag about it
Is summer almost over?

If it's dead we can rebuild it!

If you're truly that stupid then don't even fucking bother.

>you dont want to stick your cock in a barrel full of monkeys.
Shows what you know

not everyone who doesn't have the same shitty taste in movies as you is a summerfag, you pretentious cunt.

why doesnt society recognize this as autism just because some of them are hot?

nice

Not guy you replied to, but with THAT movie....yeah, you're a summerfag. Even if you're not, you are now. Fuck you for not knowing that movie.

so fucking CUTE

got moar if interested

Ugh, how I hate over tatooed girls. They look just like dudes.

Monty Python is only enjoyed by Brits with their notoriously dogshit-tier sense of humor, and pseudointellectual Americunt brats who wrongly believe that pretending to enjoy the stupid shit that comes out of the U.K. will make them appear and feel more sophisticated than their fellow countrymen.

T

No its "she turned me into a newt"
Then he's all
"I got better". Then some other nigga be like "burn that hoe anyway"

It's never over *online*

Child spotted

"Twitch" you fucking sperg.

name of this piece of fuck meat...please

lol I love monty python. I'm so quirky *holds up spork*

2spoopy4me

aww.
looks like we hit a raw never on this one's chipped shoulder.

Bless. Poor little mite. someone get him a glass of milk.

>fuck you for not knowing that movie
>jerk off hand gesture
i'm not one of those assholes who thinks i have to like something just because the rest of the planet does. a billion fucking nerds love star wars but i think it sucks and couldn't care less about it.

Ahh the 90's

I don't think I recall ever hearing someone older than fifteen or so extolling the alleged greatness of Monty Python. Unless you are actually from the U.K., in which case you were likely just born with a predisposition for having shit taste in nearly everything.

No man.

Well my dad got me into it when I was 12 so already your wrong.

8/10 would pet and play with

Might be more like an hour actually work is trying to fuck me.