youtube.com/watch?v=XvSUaCly0VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rPtE-XWowHI
youtube.com/watch?v=fPx3JyZA03k
youtube.com/watch?v=LM-Py8qpE-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TU1_rHRXlkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doing a listen
youtube.com/watch?v=QkrNgJnWj4g

He lives in Sheffield. I regularly see him at Hillsborough on Saturdays.

youtube.com/watch?v=iggWvFgp3KE

forgot this was Sup Forums for a second lol!

why do brits chase cheese wheels down-hill?

good post
see

have you ever met him

Remember the yank who said Lauren was known for her work rather than being a female figurehead that Sup Forums runts can wank to?

Thoughts on my Medieval 2 game?

Playing as Byzantium. The colour key should be pretty self-explanatory. Light grey is rebels, turquoise is unexplored/unknown. Also the Cairo region is now controlled by Spain

Thinking of leaving Egyptian Arabia and the Turk rump state alive as Mongol buffer zones. And following the same strategy with Venice, Hungary and Poland to avoid fighting the >H>R>E. In which case I'd focus on destroying Sicily and taking over North Africa for the next dozen turns

summat to do

get the london look

very much doubt lauren southern has any genuine opinions and isn't just looking for male attention

great post dude XDDD

my sex drive is getting higher lads

twitter.com/Reece_Sanderz/status/815920039706722304

very much doubt any male has any genuine opinions and aren't just looking for female attention

umm..she's a principled libertarian bro...

good post

SHOCK ME AWAKE
TEAR ME APART
PINNNED LIKE NOTE IN A HOSPITAL GOWN
DEEPER ASLEEP
FURTHER DOWN
THE RABBIT HOLE NEVER TO BE FOUND
IT'S ONLY FALLING IN LOVE BECAUSE YOU HIT THE GROUND
youtube.com/watch?v=XvSUaCly0VQ

*pisses on this post*

Dont worry lads, nothing of value was lost

>my sex drive is getting higher lads

argentine music edition

youtube.com/watch?v=rPtE-XWowHI

>you will never be this furious

are mags
youtube.com/watch?v=fPx3JyZA03k

**does a wank**

apex deano

>there are girls ITT
>there are gaggles of them giggling away at your funny posts

listening to the soundtrack of a game i've never played

dubs confirm how much I'm drunk

HOW IS THAT FEDORABLE YOU FUCKING KEK EVERYONE HAS A SEX DRIVE

thats it i am fucking DONE posting here fuck all yall pussy ass niggas

Best total war by far, only game where I can claim rightful Irish clay

LOL

Another reveting thought from Planet Normie

Cracking chebs on his missus

girl here
could your bost BE any more pathetic

I hanged myself with a cable, there was no pain whatsoever. I just felt a huge pressure on my head, then ringing on my ear and my vision started going crazy and everything went black. I even felt kind of euphoric, like when you are heavily drunk.

Ever since i did that, i realized suicide hanging is completely painless and extremely effective.

refusing to see the gf because I haven't showered in days

:c

>niggas

Rorke

I'd conquer Italy next for that sweet dosh (plus reclaiming Rome). The HRE are shitters, you'll paste them with Varadotai and your heavy cavalry

IN YOUR HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAD
IN YOUR HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAD\
ZOMBIEEE
ZOMBIEEEE

now we have to aggressively one up each other to see who can get them to laugh more and then one of us will take it way too far and do some creepy jokes and the girls will shuffle away and drink with the big black guys

got shot today lads

willies

Lauren T B H

meet
rick flare
self made millionaire

t. ghost

fedorable is a funny word

lanklets btfo

She's going to be grim in 5-10 years time.
21 and already looks like shes pushing 35

UNABLE TO FABRICATE

girl here

outstanding barm cakes tbf

convinced women are involved in a world wide conspiracy to make my dick hard by wearing leggigns

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>omg, user's posts tonight are SO FUNNY!

Got called a racist in Central London Mosque earlier today lads

lol

>She's going to be grim in 5-10 years time.
>21 and already looks like shes pushing 35

Interesting
Will the other Catholic nations flip the fuck out if I take Rome?

if anime leggings make your dick hard you should seek professional help

Hat me again and I will slash you up, pussy

might do a run naked backwards through a field of dicks

>hairy arms

this is why traps are best

4/10 spooky face

6/10 barn cakes

Don't find her attractive, even as a 27 year old KV. Decent chest on her though.

Got called a ponce when I ordered my flat white and sourdough pastie in Greggs today lads

r-rude

youtube.com/watch?v=LM-Py8qpE-Q

>Hat me again and I will slash you up, pussy

me in the laptop

Tell us what happened lad

relations will take a bit of a hit, but not that much
you'll be fine

got called a sharter in walmart

I don't understand these sorts of people. Who are they exactly and where did they come from?

Are they ex chavs?

reading the diary of the 12 year who killed herself. she was sleeping on a "bed" that was a mattress on the floor with pipes leaking on it and her room had a hole in the floor. mother is in debt no job taking pills, the electricity will go in 2 weeks, and all you have for recreation are cheap 2 dollar headphones and a bb gun, no going out unless you get all A's, in a school where everybody taunts you. both your parents are crackheads and your step father only left your mother while at the same time calling you an ugly dumb whore.

very sad

saw some french tourists in greggs the other day
they seem to think it was the most amazing thing, they were taking selfies and ordering tons of shit

don't have a reaction image worthy enough for this

youtube.com/watch?v=TU1_rHRXlkI

banger from 2002

ah yes, surely it is the image on the leggings that activates a sexual urge.
surely it could never be the actual shape of the female leg, not the imagination of feeling the leg through such fabric, of course not
ah yes

(You)
Shan't be responding directly to this post, thank you very much.

Northern culture spreading worldwide

manager at my job is getting a new, much less shit job and he said i was a direct inspiration for him getting it

im so alpha that im inspiring men twice my age to do things

some day these girls will see how great i am..... *runs index finger across his blade*

cocked hat one up didn't you

me

>tfw no Kikuhime

she seems smart

is this real?

pretty sad desu then, would unironically adopt

Wait, they were trash class scum yet expected her to get straight A's?

Piss off fitizen

looks like a skinny peter jackson

non-normies out

If they don't have a perfect fanny slit, I want them to know that their roasties are disgusting

*socks you*

3 unironically looks like the devil and/or jewish

>im so alpha that im inspiring men twice my age to do things
Your life is so pathetic you made someone already entrenched in their job rethink their choices.