Post your 5's on rym lads

post your 5's on rym lads

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/collection/pilps/r5.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

death

5s are boring, post your 0,5 and we will have a more interesting talk!

Cool guy

kek

kek

KEK

>Tfw 4 pages of 5's

Do me next

adjust your rating system to move the lesser ones to 4.5, then move everything else down
really just use a positive rating scale if you aren't already, it's a lot more useful imo

>4 pages of flawless albums

i could never get into all of the tracks on sound of silver, but ones like someone great and all my friends are 10/10

Positive rating scales are cancer to the entire site.

how? why waste time deciding how much you dislike an album when you could be more specific how much you like it?

I don't want to move them down. They're all perfect to me. I just have a lot of them because I seek out music I know I'll probably like, rather than listening to ones I probably won't which is a waste of time IMO.

What can I say? I like music.

I agree with the reasoning behind it but it fucks with the average rating system.

i meant like move your 4.5's to 4.0 and your 4.0's to 3.5, then move 75% or so of the 5's down to 4.5, while leaving your absolute favorites/ones you think are the best.
surely you think some of the 5's are slightly better/you like more than the rest.

So do we, retard

charge your phone

most people do it the traditional way so it shouldn't make much of a difference, but i know what you mean

Nah man, they're all perfect in their own way.
Obviously my mood can affect which ones I prefer on a particular day, but why keep switching them around day by day?

That screenshot was taken a few days ago, I'm at 79% right now if that eases your mind

k-

KEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEK

So what's wrong with me having many 5's?

rateyourmusic.com/collection/pilps/r5.0

Nice

what's the point of having a rate your music account if you don't rate any music

Independent verification of my tripcode, recommendations, communication, and I can use it to keep track of lists.