Does your gf/wife likes anal fingering? how much? any pic?

does your gf/wife likes anal fingering? how much? any pic?

She does.

I used to do it when we fucked too much and it would take longer for me to cum. One day I had the idea to stick my finger inside her ass while I fucked her to make me more horny and it worked and I can cum faster. She started to like it and she asked for me to do it more.

does she like only finger or also anal sex?

>Sup Forums
>wife
>gf

I hate fingers in my butt. I love cock because it's much smoother and soft but firm. Fingers are very uncomfortable for me.

Just because your a faggot does not mean everyone else is. I'm married as well...it's only you who's alone kek

I've tried anal sex but anytime I try to put my dick inside, I can't. Her asshole is too tight. I will put plenty of lube but either she is not relaxed or her asshole is just too tight. The first time we tried I made her asshole bleed and she said it really hurt.

I've tryed a lit with my wife...b4 cock you have to slowly insert at least 3 fingers so anus will be enough dilatated

when I put my finger around that area when doing doggy she moves it away. i don't even want to put my finger in there I just want to rub it, any advice how to get her to let it happen during doggy?

star massaging her backfrom shoulders then scroll down

My wife likes it, but hates the idea or mention of any kind of ass play. I have to get her really turned on before fingering or rimming. Immediately after she comes from fingering she pushes my hand away like it belongs to a stranger. Full-on anal is out of the question because the split second it takes to apply lube gives her higher brain functions time to kick in and refuse.

tell her you don't want to accidently pull out too far and then slam it in her pooper so you will put your thumb over the starfish to protect it. safety first

This is totally true. Fem here and I can't take it unless fingers were used first...I hate the finger part but one that's over and I get cock it's amazing

Yes she does and I do to. We lick each others ass and do all sorts of pervish things. The craziest is when she put a g-spot attachment on her Hitachi magic wand and stuck it in my ass. She touched my dick and i shot a massive load about 6 ft.

At first, she didn't. I gradually got her into it by first rubbing the area round the hole, then slowly inserting my finger and eventually a second one.

She doesn't admit it, but she really gets a lot wetter when I am fingering her ass.

Haven't got to the point that she allows me to put my cock in her ass. Ah well, working up to it.

You havent felt my fingers.

My wife loves it. I like feeling her muscles slowly loosen up as she gets hornier and hornier. Then I make her beg for the dick.

Part 2

Delivery

She is a bit nervous about it. But whenever she gets something up there it turns her on massively. Makes her soaking

I sometimes rub my gfs asshole when were fucking, she doesnt seem to mind, hoping to get more dirty sometime in the future, but im being very subtle about it. My strategy is to gradually get her used to assplay and eventually go for anal.

lol

aw man, as stuff turns me on like nothing else. for years, i had a gf that wasn't into it and all i could do was jerk it off away.

now my girl likes anal stuff (fingering, rimming, plain anal), and it's such a fucking relief.