What is the most effective suicide method?

What is the most effective suicide method?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=62847.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for interest.
extra points for quick and painless methods

i would say they are all effective if you are dead afterwards

Put a shotgun in your mouth than shoot it.

niggers

>most effective
>most

you mean you eant to be deader than other people commiting suicide?

death

Helium.

Get a gasmask.

Hook where the filters are supposed to be to a helium tank. You'll pass out in seconds. And the death will be painless.

Killing yourself

be a nigger in front of a cop

you can also do this with nitrogen. Just use any gas that isn't oxygen or carbon dioxide to displace those from your body

>than
learn2english mate

all of them, any of them, as long as they kill you then they're good

Aside from deepthroating a pistol or shotgun, i think the next best would be drop-hanging.

gas is way too easy. especially if you still have a gas-oven.
just turn off the gas-detector, use some tape on windows and doors and other openings and let the gas flow

Shotgun in the mouth tends to be the method that fails the least often. Cause if you hit any part of your brain stem or brain, you are dead. I personally would say go deer slug or ball bearing shot, but some people do have good arguments for bird shot

gotta make sure you drop a solid 10 feet though so your neck snaps

Jump off of a cliff

or be a cop in front of a pack of wild niggers

Ignore all the complicated shit, this doesn't even require a gun:
thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=62847.0
a gallon of carrot juice a day. Also either too much water or too much salt can kill you.
Helium helmet doesn't work anymore. they are required to add oxygen. Bleach is extremely painful, diphenhydramine is more likely to make u trip balls than kill you.

Love someone Who doesn't love you back

Attach bricks to yourself. Find a tall bridge over deep water. Run in front of the first semi to cross the bridge.

As far as the helium/nitrogen method goes, it's my understanding that you'll just fall asleep peacefully. If you try it with carbon dioxide, you'll feel like you're suffocating. But with helium or nitrogen you won't feel a thing. It's because the body has a natural system to detect too much carbon dioxide, but has no system to detect when it has too little oxygen. The nitrogen will just displace the oxygen and you'll lose consciousness, and die minutes later. From your POV it'll be just like falling asleep.

not true, there is no such detection. any gas will work by putting you to sleep

Join ISIS

Handgun behind the ear and pointing it at your jugular, you will have no chance at surviving.

>Helium helmet doesn't work anymore. they are required to add oxygen.

This is why suicidal adults order the nitrogen from Mexico.

live until you die

use google maps to find a long stretch of road with a dead end an a concrete wal/building

get a car there in the middle of the night
you want to avoid hitting other cars, accidents against other cars or at low speed won't kill you

drive the mother fucker against the wall

> cancer
start smoking today

nah, like that the oxygen content in the air will be too high and you will have hours of headaches and weird behavioral symptoms before you die.

the same thing can happen if you sleep in too small rooms without having the windows open at night

Try holding your head under a blanket for five minutes.

Join ISIS.

Damn

Jump into outer space with no space suit

Drowning or jumping off a bridge/cliff

you guys are clearly inexperienced and never killed yourself before... else you wouldn't spread such bullshit

Shooting a shotgun won't kill you retard.

did something happen user? do you want to talk about it?

Kek

fuckin u're mom

u'll die from stds in like 5 minutes LMAO

Kak

old age ive heard is the most painful and quickest

Bump for interest

She's hot

>22 feet piano wire
>Super glue
>5 story building
Climb building to rooftop
>Tie piano wire to anchor object on roof.
>Tie loose end around neck.
>Super glue hands to head
>Let glue dry
>Jump off building.
Piano wire seperates head from body
Death looks like you ripped off your own head. Make news everywhere.

Better idea:

>Make small bomb, insert into rectum
>Go to local taco bell bathroom
>Sit on tiolet and begin groaning
>Detonate anus bomb
>Ass explodes outwards, rest of body remains in tact
>Taco Bell gets sued for killing you with diarrhea from beaner food
>Profit

kek'd

get the fuck /out/ stupid heavenposter

Death by snu snu

Get a corvette c7 or just a fast ass car that can go 160mph or more. Full take of gas. Find a long ass high way that has a curve at certain points and under those curves are water or just a the bottom of a mountain. Just floor the Fuck outta the car. Fuck what anyone tells you. You just don't let go of the gas. Head straight to the curve and hopefully not die at the curve wall so you can see the other side. If you haven't died, jump out once you're in the air. Some Hollywood type of shit. Then once you're out. Open your parachute. Look around. Get your .45 from your pocket. And shoot yourself.

You'll be flying dead.

Morphine. Go right to sleep, and if you don't die, you just wake up a week later and can retry

touch the sun

>Go to sun at night time
>Wait till morning
>Instant death

>Join the Army
>Swallow 50+ foot long steel cable (small diameter)
>Wait till cable works it's way out your ass
>You should still have 15~ feet in mouth
>Tie ass cable to underwear
>Tie mouth cable to rocket
>Launch rocket

At this point 1 of two things happens:
>A) Ultimate Super atomic nigger killing wedgie that pulls underwear through digestive tract in a fraction of a section, pulling all the shit in your body out of your mouth and turning your digestive system inside out
>B) Underwear acts as harness, dragging you across the ground towed by rocket, bashing your body against rocks and shit, beating you to death

Science doesn't know which would happen yet.

Get a gun. Go on top of a high building, then jump off. Once you're in the air, shoot yourself in the head. If the head wound didn't kill you, then the impact to the ground would.

I'm done. Eating all my codeine tonight. If I survive, I'll post tomorrow. If not, success

Killing yourself is the most effective suicide method

>Set up a company called "arse ticklers' faggots fan club"
>Take out an article on the back page of some gay mag
>offer the latest and greatest in arse intruding dildos, latest technology, all that bollocks
>profit
>buy a dinosaur
>walk it til it feta hungry and eats you

Good luck, m8. Hope it's painless

Before we start, you must build a peace garden, spend at least 10 years of your life building this into a classy nigger that those haiku spouting godzilla snack would be jealous of if their eyes work.

>Buy a crossbow, most powerful money can buy Might be a good idea to get more than 1, pneumatic launchers ect can also be used.
>Attach razor wire noose to crossbow bolts.
>Dress in formal attire, with a rod/support down your spine to ensure you stay upright when cadaverized
>Freeze legs in concrete block such that you appear to just be a torso poking out of the ground
>Bonus points for burying the concrete under earth/plants so it isn't visible.
>Fire bolts in various directions, aiming for trees or other object the bolt can stick in.
>If done just right your head will be cleanly removed and hanging in the trees directly above your body.
>Beautiful symbolism

I've heard of people surviving this method. Although i'd say a shotgun is more effective than most guns, I heard a statistic that stated that 10% of all headshot victims survive.

zozzle

user, what do you want to kill yourself?

This doesn't work anymore, it'll just fuck you up real bad. DON'T DO IT THIS WAY OP YOU'LL GET REKT.

Long fall from a high place. You never hear of anyone "attempting" to jump off a cliff. That shit works everytime.

People survive high falls all the time and get Stephen Hawking'd.

Name 5 in the last 10 years

Strychnine ingestion

Not high enough. 500+ feet is guaranteed

Use Google you fuck

Pussy overdose.

killing yourself faggot

...fake a stumble and topple off The Cliffs of Moher....it will be reported as an accident and you will be held in high revere for all time !

It's pretty complicated and I don't think anyone wants to endure the story of a sad idiot

achieve dreams
die of old age
it takes the longest
probably most painful
but shits cash yo

specially if you increase quality of human race via genes or technology to outweigh the niggers and jews

Jump from a from a very high Building

Let her sit on your face until you suffocate

Take a bath full of concentrated alcohol like the medical one and you're set

Waiting.

This

jump off a really really tall building
tie weights to your feet and jump in a pool/lake/pond/etc.

Get job. Go to work. Do normal life stuff, and wait it out.

Guaranteed to work.

We are all sad idiots don't worry

Own a gun? Shoot yourself in the heart, jump off a tall building and shoot yourself in the head mid-flight. Dead.

Don't own a gun? Douse yourself in gasoline, stab yourself in the neck with a knife, go for the heart first if you feel confident that you'll hit the mark and not screw up. Then set yourself on fire and jump off a tall building. Done again.

These two methods will guarantee your death. They're both practical and easy. You can omit the shooting, stabbing, and burning parts as well, if you think that the fall alone will suffice, but you may get "lucky" (depending on the building, the angle at which you land, and the material you land on), and somehow survive, and in the worst case scenario become a completely paralyzed cripple. Just saying.

You could also try drowning yourself in a river, hanging yourself with a rope or wire, overdosing on certain drugs (not recommended), or if you're a pussy, the "exit bag".

Explain?

Dude, you are talking about He from a party supply house. You can get 5 9's purity (99.999) or better He gas from a welding supply house. They are not even going to ask what you are using it for. This is considered industrial grade, they have to eliminate O2 as it causes porosity.

dive head first into empty swimming pool

1. Order a 25 lb cylinder of freon from ebay, it displaces 02, tape up seams around doors and windows in bathroom, open valve, sit in tub
2. Put a hibachi in bathroom, as above tape around windows and door
3. Go to tijuana pet stores and buy Pentobarbital which has few medical uses in humans, but is often used by veterinarians to anesthetize or euthanize animals. It has also been used in physician-assisted suicide in Oregon and in Europe.

Most helium isn't straight helium, it's got oxygen to prevent people from niggering themselves with it. There's not enough to keep you from seriously fucking yourself up, but there's enough to keep you alive.

Buy a gun. Preferably automatic with spare clips/rounds. Go to the ghetto.
Shoot niggers until killed.

Voting for Trump or
Voting for Clinton

Gun aimed at the brain stem. This is the target for an Insta kill shot

Again, he has industrial uses that you must have pure gases, for example when welding aluminum, via GTAW or GMAW process, you CAN'T have oxygen or you get porosity. Trust me, I used to work for the 2nd largest manufacturer of gases in the world. Plus there are a lot of processes that require even more pure gases of helium.

Hell, go to your local speed shop and buy N2O. Or buy Argon which is cheaper than He.

Hell, hillary is selecting kane as vp

So, its going to be
Billary and co-kane as the democrap ticket

I'll keep it short well there's this girl I met when I was 12, instant crush, she became closer to me during the first week, became like besties as she would so annoyingly call when fifteen, I called her to say I didn't want to see her anymore because I was friendzoned as fuck and got tired of her shit, then she goes to her MMA class all crying ffw 3 hours later she calls me crying like hell and says she's in love with me say I allways have been till now, some weeks go by she tryna get my attention and eventually the sad fuck I am, I give in, so a year of joy and happines goes by to a time when she "doesn't feel it anymore" I say okay , come home punching everything, she texting she still wants to be besties can't say no cause she's still sitting next to me in every class so eventually fast forward couple of years to now when she still wants to be besties and all but only comes to me when she doesn't get attention from the boy she's in love with.

google "exit bag", ass hole