Why?

Why?

because there's nothing to define

Try harder

underrated post here

You hungry?

Atheism is the belief of no god or higher power you fucking idiot.

It's defined in the word "atheism" itself dumbo

quality b8

Kek

sauce on that beautiful curvy woman?

Because they're hipocrites.
A belief in no God or Gods is a positive claim disguised as a negative. Atheism is literally a religion at this point thanks to black science man, carl sagan, and a lot of autism.

If people who believe ragnaros exists are called "faggotism", what are called people who dont think that stupid claim?? KYS

The lack of belief in any higher power than what is here and now, and visible.

Not believing in the infallibility of ancient books written by prehistoric peoples.

Believing we are the sole captain of our destiny.

>No god or gods an never were
>All Christians are retards
>Same with all religions people

I bet you don't believe in atoms either you mong lol.

We all have our beliefs. every living being does everything possible to stave off death, he'll even the act of procreation is essential a final fuck you to death because our dna goes on long after us. Some people choose to believe there is more to life than random actions and reactions and far more than we can percieve. Some people believe there's only what the senses can believe. And there are people who believe on theoretical physics so those folks kinda believe on both. The over all point I wanna make is we're all here and the best thing we can do is try and makes a little easier for each other or at least not make them harder.

no it isn't. There is no belief in some mystical higher power.

IT'S THE NEVERENDING SHITPOST

That's agnosticism, the correct rational response to religion. Atheism is saying "no you're wrong, I base this on my faith since you can't prove there is no God" which is silly.

You can see atomic structure with microscopes, not atoms, but the latticework they form.
They also seem to be slamming them together in accelerators....

Look for all I know, the fucking stars are painted on a canvas 10 miles up.... I don't know, I have never been there. Same with black holes and all that space shit.... we are honestly just taking someones word on it, as I assume, that like myself, you have never been more than a few thousand feet off the ground.

Why is believeing that any stupider than believing in a cosmic zombie Jesus, who hears a billion simultaneous thoughts and prayers, from an age where people didn't even wipe their ass, thought the world ended at the highest mountain, and bathed seldom?

If he was so fucking great, and all knowing, why didn't he wait, so that he could broadcast his message to the world?