What are you supposed to do if you one day find that you have an infatuation to a 9-year-old girl?

What are you supposed to do if you one day find that you have an infatuation to a 9-year-old girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/martablonde/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill it

Get out of your mom's basement.

And you're older than, say 10?

Get some counseling.

best bet would probably be to end your own life

fuck er'

Where do I get such counseling? So that I can expect being treated as a human?

Wait 8 years

You mean 9 years you fuck

Well, if you're an adult. You be responsible, treat the kid like you would any, and ignore it. Then jerk off in a loli thread or something.

Go to the police and register as a sex offender...

Not legal, I can't recommend.

Depending your age, somehow become their Babysitter. Keep it innocent, they'll get attracted to you. Wait till they're 14-16

tell her dad...have fun!

What is YOUR supposition and what's the purpose of this tread?

Easy just tell the parents of the kid an they will understand an support your love

Be a good male role model to her, as you would your own daughter. Spend time with her and enjoy the unique contribution she can have to your life. Help her when she needs advice, someone to confide in and discipline.

In ISIS lands maybe, probably not North Islington.

I'm just asking for advice here.

Is this her?

Nah bud they will understand. Trust me go tell em

Yes, I'm an adult. But I hate loli, that's not romantic enough for my taste.

I'm not OP you tard.

tell a fucking psychiatrist.

Well I suppose I'd ride it out as much as possible. I mean, I know what love feels like, that feeling where you can't control yourself and just look at the person with rose-colored glasses, like everything around you doesn't exist. God-forbid, but if I were ever infatuated with a 9 year old I'd keep it secret for one, and I'd never act on it. Being alone together for some odd reason, like if she happened to get in an elevator with me and the elevator broke, that'd be the worst case scenario, and I wouldn't try to fuck her or anything. But it'd be severely unfortunate if something like that ever did happen.

pedobro here
btw where did you find these pics of marta?
just got her insta but too lazy to search :^]

instagram.com/martablonde/

>inb4 kidnap, rape/hold her at a secret place and rape, kill her D:/ hold her still/sell her

how common do you lot think this is? i mean it seems to be fucking everywhere. the opposition seems to be massively in the minority. what the fuck.

Adulting dubs done right.

>btw where did you find these pics of marta
dunno, saved from somewhere a long time ago

uh nice loli bg
got moar of these?
making a collection then also ;3

wonder why you are gay cause she is the spitting image of a kid i used to work with named dennis and i mean looks EXACTLY like him right down to hairstyle

you can wait until she is old enough. probably she is not interested on you

Well, you should do what any normal person would do and rape her to death (which is called "sadistic rape") then put the corpse in your freezer for the barbecue later in the week.

Sounds logical.

Write a book in Russian called Lolita

sounds good
advice for cutting her up?

Kill yourself.

I would do her.

Jerk off more often to kill the urge. It'll pass soonish. Whatever you do don't go near the girl.

>Being alone together for some odd reason, like if she happened to get in an elevator with me and the elevator broke, that'd be the worst case scenario
But there's nothing more I want to do than cuddle with her alone and just hug her forever. I would never want anything bad to happen to her.

As long as you recognize it's a problem and don't act on your urges then it's totally kosher to see a psychologist or counselor
Idk your country but ask your family doctor to refer you to a counselor for personal problems and they could give you some names

Kill her

>Jerk off more often to kill the urge
This helps with sexual desire, but not with desire for affection.

No cutting, simply spike her and put her over a huge fire.

maybe get your hands on a good pair of tits and realise tits are amazing.

fyi, kids don't got tits bro

Failing that, either work to making the person your bride or simply an hero.

>it's totally kosher to see a psychologist or counselor
I just don't believe they would understand. They would probably treat me as a potential child molester instead of a person.

I'd do the right thing and an hero

why photoshopped to fuck? looks like plastic.

It's a problem with russians.

1) Hire a zbrush artist to sculpt her head likeness
2) Buy a platinum silicone sex doll from china or japan with her body type
3) 3d print her head likeness and give it to a traditional clay artist to refine so it can be fabricated into a platinum silicone head that will fit on the doll's body
4) ??????????
5) Fuck your doll and sell copies of the head to recover your investment and profit

You just miss the warmth of physical bonding. Kids are the symbol of kindness and purity. Get a close friend and cuddle abit with her/him and you will lose this affectionate feeling for little girls in no time

Well... You are.
Welcome to the hypocrisy of our mental health system. Where if you have these urges and seek help they treat you with disdain, so you don't get help then of someone finds out you're treated with disdain

I had the biggest boners for my cousin for so many years I can't remember.

I waited until she turned 18 to bang her

>North Islington
Yes, I made the same experience. Her dad supported me in college, so I didn't have to work. It was the right decision to be honest, although I was nervous to tell him and his wife my wish to expand my relationship with their daughter.

There is basically three things you can do, depending on the intensity of your desire and your ability to self-control:

1. Have sex with her once, probably get caught, spend the rest of your life in a psychiatric ward.

2. Avoid her and cry alone.

3. Be a good friend to her and her family, spend time with her, have as much physical contact as a non-relative can have, but never, ever cross the boundary of common decency.

I would choose 3. Better see her, be loved by her as a friend, and maybe even get an occasional hug or kiss on the cheek, are much better than jail or being completely alone.

All the best and all my respect if you do not hurt her.

9 year olds won't give you affection anyways OP, a girl your age will.

>expand my relationship with their daughter
You mean "expand their daughter".

depends on the country, in japan its something crazy young like 14

We all feel this way. The attraction of youth. The frailty of beauty. The fear of aging. The allure of innocence. The attraction of a heart that knows not the pain of loss. The look of eyes that see only a world of possibilities.

Everyone feels this way.

Some people cover it with alcohol. Some people use drugs. Others get prescription medication.

Others work endless hours at one or more jobs. Or bury their fears in a "loving marriage."

And then there are those who embrace it. Who live openly. Who don't feel shame in being who they are.

We all feel this way. And we all have ways of coping.

Like you, I myself also have an attraction to health and beauty. Not always so young though, but almost never above 19.

I have been blessed in life to find a beautiful woman of 16, nearly half a lifetime younger than myself, who accepts me for what I am. Her parents also welcomed me into the family without hate or disgust. Truly blessed.

It's been almost two years now and I'm still attracted to her. She turns eighteen on Monday. I can openly look at other girls with her, and twice she's arranged drunken threesomes with two of her friends (16,17) during our relationship.

My advice to you is not to feel ashamed or embarrassed. Don't hide your feelings. Ever. Confide in a few close friends, and continue to appreciate life. And every now and then, take a chance on love. Cautiously.

Who knows, you may get lucky like I have.

Best regards to you, my friend. Just know that I'm out here with you.

Of course kids give affection. Just don't expect them to help you through difficult times. But kids certainly are able to love and show their affection, if you don't teach them not to.

Thank you for your advice, I will try to do my best.

bump 4 bg

btw op i know the feeling if there are some cuties you like/love pretty much
but i dont really now them and it would be hard to get contact to them without being suspicious
btw they about 12/13

Commit suicide asap

I know, there is so much beauty around and the best thing you can do is do nothing

17 I'm my state Newfag. Go the fuck back to school already

Why?

Yeah its sad
Atleast i got pictures but it wont make me happy

Btw damn these wallpapers
Pretty hard to find i guess

Can't, you'll be reported if you even mention anything close to the idea.

Hey, the 80s called and they want their norms back.

Rub your dick between her legs to simulate sexual intercourse until she's old enough for a proper dicking.

>instagram.com/martablonde/
Dam good book.

Look at those legs. Man, lately I've started and developed this sexual desire for young girls. The mere thought of it makes me extremely hard

I would wonder why a 9 year old looked like a 30+ big titted MILF

we've already got enough pedophile muslims around harassing young girls

do the civilized world a favor and kill yourself

>kill yourself
Why? I am a civilized person.

how about to move to islam states and become islam sand nigger and marry young girls

Even non-pedos are pedos, bro. That's why so much butt hurt when a pedo gets caught. We all's jelly.

lol really?

lol why not?

>Tfw can't make distasteful pedo jokes anymore because my oldest kid is nine

Good luck getting help, OP.

Truth is, you ain't a sex offender until you get caught. This means you a non pedo until then, so that's the shit right there.

idk i didnt really thought on that one
most of the ppl just shout hurr durr fak pedos
we arent that bad, u need to differentiate between child lovers/pedos and child molesters i think

everything you said makes zero sense

It's the NORMALS that are in position to look after kids and are in power over them that need to be screened better, that whole offender registry is backwards. Get the testing before looking after kids, that would prevent alot of shit I think

You do nothing at all. Or you try your luck. 50% success rate. But also 50% you'll go to jail.

Why does it feel this bad to be in love?

Why jail?

story please

Not romantic enough? Consider that this 9 year old doesn't even fucking know what it means to be romantic. You know, because she is a child.

you must leave her a virgin user.

stick it in her pooper lol

We'll I guess it depends on where the OP is located. There are a few places in the world where that wouldn't get them on the sex offenders list.

Kill yourself obviously

>Not romantic enough?
Well, the problem is not so much the sexual desire but the lack of affection from her...

nuture the relationship. make her dependent on you. don't molest. when she turn 16 make her your gf then do everything, anal, scat-sex, 3somes, bondage, etc... Also have a doll made of her head. Whenever she does something you don't like, stick a needle in doll's brain

Real talk: man up, stifle that shit, move on, never never never act on it. Don't ever impose your desire on someone who can't handle the ramifications.

Said the psychopath

THIS

Can true love ever be that wrong?

The sad thing is that it's within our male nature to seek out the youngest and most fertile females we can. Even if we had terrible genes, a fresh uterus straight out of puberty (9-11yo and up) is what most men crave. It is at this stage in the young females life when she is most impressionable and curious. Their vaginas are literally seeking for a teacher and life partner.

It's the social construct that we have built since the 1900s that has destroyed modern society and birth rates. Ever wonder why Muslims have an 8:1 birth rate? It's because prodominately islamic countries we girls after they have witnessed their first menstrual cycle. But instead of wooing a girl, it is forced; a shame.

Any man who says they're not interested in young females is lying to themselves. They have fed into societal dogma and have denied their instinct.