If you could clone one thing, what would it be?

If you could clone one thing, what would it be?

Money
>/thread

True say man true say

That would just cause inflation in the economy if you do it too much and you would probably be investigated as there is no way you should have that much money coming out of nowhere. I hope you like prison :^)

myself

I cloned my pepper plant and gave the clone to my friend yesterday
I guess I used up my clone

My dick, so I could have a second dick; there are no downsides.

I'll clone myself so we both can fuck my gf

cuck

My cat. A clone of me wouldn't be me, and female twins already exist, or just get a new woman. Oddly enough this is a already a practice

>A second penis to wash.
>A second penis to smush in your pants
>A second penis that would frighten most girls away.
>A second penis that would make you feel lightheaded during an erection, due to the amount of blood needed to maintain it.

Except being a mutant that cant get laid

I get to jack off with both hands.

If I find a girl who likes it, I get to do anal, and vaginal at the same time.

So I won't need the belt around my neck to masturbate anymore?

I would clone my 'if i could clone one thing'. Infinite cloning. I would clone the shit out of everything.

That'd be pretty tough if you weren't ambidextrous. And besides...

What if you cloned it, but it didn't come attached to your body, eh?

Myself obviously. I'd make myself go to work so I could chill and just enjoy the money without the bullshit

an-94

If it was attached, I get to do the 'stranger' on one side; and if it wasn't attached I'd put it in a jar and keep it as a momento.

Gold bars.

UNLIMITED POWER

Good luck with that, they don't add up you know, two 1.5 inch penis are still 1.5 inches long

>A second penis that would make you feel lightheaded during an erection, due to the amount of blood needed to maintain it
My dick is so big this happens anyway

1.3 inches* get your dicks right, man.

one of the weaponized variants of smallpox developed by usa, russia, germany, france, japan, switzerland, or finland in the 1990s.

Bring this fucking cancerous species back down to a sensible population size.

I was waiting for this

So do I, but I only need 1 dick

Gold

My dog from when I was a kid

Nobody ever 'needs' more than one dick, but a commodity is a commodity.

Good luck passing out, because you don't get experience sex anymore.

it'd be worth it.

in fact, it'd be like autoerotic asphyxiation. the oxygen loss would heighten the experience.

Ol Johnny 2dicks wins again!

I would clone Jesus as long as he could have his memories from a few days before his death. I would let him wander around the modern world. If it turns out he actually believed he was the Messiah, people will call him a false prophet or messenger of the Antichrist. I'll be the only one who gets the joke but goddamn, would it be worth it.

>reminder that every day, it's an act of mercy on behalf of all these countries that we're allowing ISIS or the entire arab race to exist.
>we've all had the technical ability for 30 years to simply innoculate everyone outside a perimeter, and then just kill off everyone in the entire region in a single flyover, without a single gunshot or missile.

I'd clone a pair of twins

ctrl + c
ctrl + v

I would go full troll and clone trillions of Horse flies.
Just to chase you all down

Your mom. Then I would move in next door to you and fuck her all night with the windows open.

>implying that jesus ever existed

Why would you want more niggers?

Crude Oil.

I'd start my own oil empire. Everyone would love me in the industry because I'd be the staple of the industry, giving a good name because eco fags wouldn't be pissed because I'm not fracking.

Non Christian documentation shows that Pontius crucified a guy called Christus. That's the guy I would clone.

Good luck, you will both just sit around being lazy, because if you're lazy enough to make a clone of yourself to go to work for you, you're lazy enough to have a clone do the same as you.

Are you stupid? They'd still disapprove because you'd be increasing the amount of CO2 in the air you fucking retard. CO2 in the atmosphere is a global problem while fracking only fucks up the drinking water of the retards who thought it would be a good idea to vote to allow that shit in their neighborhoods.

>>>>

Duh, myself to create a perfect clone army to rid the planet of this filth.

i´d clone singles...dubbles all the time

damn, didn´t work

Jupiter of course.

I would clone Hitler. Double trouble for everyone.

Lions. I would clone one trillion lions to finally answer this silly question.

Well, you got double singles.

That's a drawing based on ambrams bullshit. He hired all his friends to be stormtroopers. All his fat friends. With fat thighs. When the black guy was a trooper look at his suit. Fucking fat ass. Why do you guys like this shit???

I'd clone copper, because it's probably the most useful metal considering it's rarity. Though titanium is also massively useful and even rarer than copper. Either would get me rich beyond my wildest dreams.

I would clone this thread so we could have it every day.

I would clone my lil' step sis so when I fuck her the next time I won't need a mirror and a condom

Tigers. Then i'd eat them

Sweet hollapeens

My sister