>be eesti
>we love you southern finland
>ww2
>ohshitniggerwhatyoudoing
>fast forward
>soviet union collapses
>crime goes up in finland and estonians are robbing banks weekly in finland
>what the fuck is this now

Estonia needs to be annexed into the Finnish Reich.
For too long have we watched our brothers struggle with their identity("Eesti? Nordic with a twist right guys??").
Truth is they don't have an identity separate from Finns.

estonia means literally österland
come back yellow brothers

You should check your medication desu.

t. leftist cuck who is probably swede or russian

Sorry about that

We do have a few differences:

>estonians would rather confront people face to face if they have a problem, all finns i have met would rather just call the police instead. (neighbour being loud etc)

>at work estonians would rather stay an hour late for free to finish the task and start the next day on a fresh page, finns drop everyrhing the second the clock hots the end of the workday

Still much love for our finnish bros, we are relatively alike, but we are not 100% the same. Blame soviets for that.

How am I leftist/swede/ryssä if I think that Eesti shouldn't be annexed? Just let them be.

Est*nia is a genocidal apartheid shithole

>at work estonians would rather stay an hour late for free to finish the task and start the next day on a fresh page

Well, as you know the Estonians that come to Finland tend to be the ones who didn't put much effort into learning English in school and this type isn't exactly representative of Estonians in general so it's very hard to assess the accuracy of this statement.

We have been free for too long, you know we had other kind of mentality in the beginning. Eesti is like our country used to be in the beginning

>t.ibla

Just did a few months of construction work(demolition) near Lohja when i was 18 and all the finnish guys literally dropped their hammers at 16 when the workday was over.
Dont think of myself as a retard though, was a good opportunity for a summer job to get lots of booze money.

Sorry for the grammar errors since
t. drunk

hello gans

sieg heil

Estonian construction workers are literally building finland at this time äitah

But in general there's a lot of Estonians here working dead end jobs like collecting the needles from parks and partying away their money every weekend.
The idea of an Estonian work ethic as you claim it to be is completely unknown here.

Canada is rightful US clay. PC Cucks.

Sorry about him

Are you okay? Estonians are mostly better workers than finns, and the best part is they do it cheaper than us.

Do all Estonian females look like this?

Nah. You just have a retarded view of Estonians. It is not true.

Finns, calm down. I love Finland as well. You guys and Estonia are the only baltics left without migrant PC cuckery. I used to like Sweden, too, but seeing what autistic cucks they are, I've grown deep hatred for them.

So, are they the Mexicans of Europe?

Don't try to sugarcoat things.
Estonians could be a great people in their own country, but an Estonian has no reason to move to Finland unless he wants triple the wage for a menial task. They don't exactly get seen as hard workers for this and you know it.

Skilled Estonian professionals have the whole world to choose from.

Baltics? Dear me...

I know, my man. I would say that 70% of our retards(and i mean literal braindead monkeys) went to finland as soon as the border opened. Another 10% is in the UK.

But also a lot of good, hardworking guys are over there, the kind of guys who learn the local language, lay low, and dont try to ruin other peoples days.

I am truly sorry if some asswipe Kevin-Ivar/Igor Estonii has ever done some bad shit over there to you personally.

Lots of them, but like a solid 80% are blondes with blue eyes. And imo most of them look good. Even the "thicker" ones.

I meant to say nordic baka so much stuff in my head rn

>estonia is a country of 1.3 million
>half the residents of capital are russian

I feel genuinely bad for estonia. What if history had taken different course and "bad guys" had won? We fingols would have a pretty good position and nation in europe but instead I have to listen to stories like estonians trying to steal my dad's clothes in 80's ussr

Ok, no worries then mate.

Hookers at Viru hotel?

Can any eesti bros tell me what estonian girls are like? how do I get an estonian gf if I live in the US?

I can tell you, they go after you if youre a rich american. Nothing else recuired. If you want the easy way just go to finland because you dont even have to be rich

>japan is a country of 120 million
>half the residents of the capital are virgins

Just bumping

how common are women like this in Estonia?

youtu.be/5k_8eHul_PU
if you don't like this you're definitely non-white

Looks Russian

whats her name?
something like pic related

I'm just afraid that we will be killed off soon.