Shooting in Munich/ Germany. Police everywhere. Is anyone there and can give me some updates? Picture related

Shooting in Munich/ Germany. Police everywhere. Is anyone there and can give me some updates? Picture related

Other urls found in this thread:

n24.de/n24/Mediathek/Live/d/1824818/berichte-ueber-schuesse-im-einkaufszentrum.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/20/us-airstrike-allegedly-kills-56-civilians-in-northern-syria
bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-36870986
twitter.com/engelhardtelias/status/756537553113714688?lang=de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up retard
this board is for jerking off to fb

shooters name will be Mohummad

sure is summer in here

they have to deal with a isis nigger

are you there?

This is tragic, people may be hurt, possibly dead.

But the important thing is that my political beliefs are validated. We must exterminate all Muslims. That is the only way I can feel safe. Knowing that there are no Middle Eastern men who can compete with me for the sexual attention of white womanhood.

Im living in munich, hearing the copters fly and have been there today.
AMA

whats the whole story?

Next is going to be Scandinavian i can feel it... Fucking lovely.. How most longer do we have to endure before we start purge those filthy animals from our lands.

Go to /POL fag

Wow. You really showed those bigots man. You are totally right, we should change our Facebook profiles, say a prayer, and just wait for the mext one. Rinse and repeat as long as we arent scared bigots right? That is what matters.

living in the south of munich i can here everything even here

so far it seems like 1 dead and 10 injured. One shooter. Not much information atm
Guy seems to have run to the metro, nothing else known so far
looking for more pictures though

Why put off till tomorrow what you can start today?

bump

i guarantee it

mohammed el something
or something bin mohammed
always

n24.de/n24/Mediathek/Live/d/1824818/berichte-ueber-schuesse-im-einkaufszentrum.html

ich spreaken kine deutchs

Pls no.
But if its going to be in scandinavia its going to be in sweden.

Ich verstehe kein Deutsch

que?

Had some icecream there today. Left like 2 hours ago :O

Roll of the dice, I'm gonna say 6 confirmed dead so far.

>n24.de/n24/Mediathek/Live/d/1824818/berichte-ueber-schuesse-im-einkaufszentrum.html

i prefer to watch it with a uk news presenter on channel 4

lol, fag

kek lost

post ends in age of mohammed the shooter

Je ne comprend pas

only 1 dead?

he must have spilled his spaghetti

They said at Stachus (center of Munich) were also some shootings

More like you the master white race will get purged
>cucks

>But if its going to be in scandinavia its going to be in sweden.

Why would the Muslims blow up their own home?

I need my Engineering degree so i can built my Power amour army. Arm with Flamethrower they will burn their filthly taint from our beloved world.

Good for you
Those live streams always make me angry.
98% unconfirmed "information" (that turn out to be wrong afterwards) and 2% legit information repeated over and over again.

kek
>thats for supporting the ottomans you damn krauts

Hopefully it is electrical engineering. Gonna need a lot of car batteries

Can German fags can have guns?

If you do like suck their brainwashing cocks go ahead and stand and get your face melt you damn traitor

whare is this from

I believe you were citing this:
There are conflicting reports on casualties. According to the local Muencher Abendzeitung, up to 15 people have been killed in the center, while German NTV channel puts the death toll at 10. One person has been killed and 10 injured, according to police cited by AFP.

haha carring like 20 just to make it move XD

It's very sad, but: theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/20/us-airstrike-allegedly-kills-56-civilians-in-northern-syria

I'm not trying to excuse Islamic terrorism at all, but it's important to remember that they're not the only ones guilty of killing innocent people. That link is just one example - think of all the innocent civilians killed since the 2003 invasion... Or go back even further.

Great, now they make the country saver again, as we see again it was a great idea all those new laws... fucking politicians...

talking about multiple now shooter not yet found either

not sure if it's over yet. twitter says he had an AK-47 so he should have killed more I guess

Dont forget your wagon

let me point out that the so called national day in sweden is not connected to food, unlike ramadan or midsummer.

I remember expressing my sympathies for this prior. Let's stick with what's exigent however.

I understand those people, but especially the german media is ignoring this completly, everything is terrorism, an attack on our freedom, ... fucking bullshit.

Maybe just maybe it's a bit more extraordinary if something like this happens in a country which shouldn't be a warzone

Robert baratheon

not legally, but it's easy to get them in southern france and from eastern european countries

terrorist faggots hide in their own civilians houses and hospitals and schools purposely. that's what causes all the civilian casualties.

>hurr durr they won't kill us here they are too cucked to hurt the brown children

Only if you have license and if you are a member of a shooting club

Getting popcorn out if this gets good.

lets not repeat that scenario

Yeah, fair enough.

So let me get this straight, you are passively putting blame on the usa despite the usa only recently, in terms of history, have been getting involved?
You can say you arent supporting it, but it doesnt mean anything when you still look for ways to justify it.

Ok I see your point. If its Finland im moving to russia.

its fake newfag

Of course it's more extraordinary, but I don't believe it's any more or any less immoral. Killing innocent people is abhorrent full-stop.

top kek

So people dont celebrate a swedish national holiday with food? But they do celebrate a month of fasting with food?

This

Walking with a flamethrower and pulling a wagon with stack car barreties. Sound like a rush proto-type ^^

say it on TV now aswell

Humm sand nigger detected?

those are accidental casualties while targeting actual scumbags who hide amongst kids

these people were civilians out shopping and eating who were deliberately targeted

there's a big difference between setting out to kill a terrorist asshole and killing a civilian and setting out to kill a civilian and killing a civilian

münchen fag reportet von der Dresdner Straße, Lage immernoch angespannt!

Keep telling yourself everything is alright. One by one your traditions will be replaced by middle eastern ones. But you spineless faggots will cheer it on while Abdullah rapes your women and Ali cuts of your heads.

It happens

bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-36870986

nice of you to put things in perspective but this is Sup Forums

Merkel welcomes refugees opens flood gates to Europe they repay by killing people

right now hitler is laughing his ass off in argentina

holy shit
twitter.com/engelhardtelias/status/756537553113714688?lang=de

ist der Heli jetzt weg? oder fleigt der zum Stachus?

>only recently
theyve been fucking up middle east for the better.half of the last century

Don't strawman me, bro! I did NOT blame the US for actions of the Islamic terrorists, but I do blame them for murdering innocent people.

Recent in terms of history? As far as I know, Iraq isn't the only war that the US has been involved in. And I'm unaware of the continuous threat of Islamic terrorism prior to 2001.

Nice one

What terrorists, how do we know if we target the right people, where is the process that every human should get before being prosecuted.

How would you feel if your loved one's would be those causalities...?

Sweden yes!

Crying. Hitler would be crying

Got any fresh memes of this incident Sup Forumsrothers

there's a very large network of spies, of informants and of people tasked to finding out exactly who the right people are and where they are before these strikes happen

these are the information services of multiple countries co-operating and sharing all of their resources

it's not just some guy in a plane saying "hey look, a brown guy in a sheet, FIRE"

Hear me Sup Forumsrethen

World has come to a time of great evil and danger. A new dragon has risen from the south-east and is hungry for blood. Union must be made in order to succeed in defending against future invasions. But the bear slumbers this time and an eagle can only do so few. Stars must bring it together, to carry the aryan gene and bring an end to this darkness.

Yeah I'm aware lol.. But Sup Forums is probably the place most requiring of a wider perspective imo.

If dubs Hitler will rise from the grave, murder Merkel live during a television broadcast, and assume power once again to purge Germany.

This would be different if the people murdering European citizens were doing it solely because of the bombings, buy its not. It's fucking religious extremists such as ISIS

Roll

i sincerely doubt it.

The largest terrorist attack on scandinavian soil will probably remain breivik for a long time.

It's just wishful thinking from white supremacists that the shitskins will do anything to endanger the sweet deal they got over here

>month of fasting
learn how fasting works, they eat when it gets dark.
>One by one your traditions will be replaced by middle eastern ones
just like they did a 1000 years ago when swedes adopted christianity from the middle east? did christfags ban midsummer?

rolling