Arrogant xenophobic douchebag VS twisted psycho bitch

Arrogant xenophobic douchebag VS twisted psycho bitch

have you made your choice stupid americans ?

I'm m-moving to Canada. :(

As an illegal working for Trump, estan todos chingados (you're all fucked). Amigo, yall can't deport us all, and if you did, we would be back at work the following day, no mames. Think about the amount of money gringos will spend to deport us all compared to how much tax money señor Trump takes out of my check every week (cuz I use an old ass social security numero). You filthy gringos think we don't pay taxes? No mames. I prolly pay more taxes than you do essay and I don't collect income tax checks like you putos. Either way Trump isn't going to deport us, half of his businesses would go under. So I'm voting for my Boss because I know he is a liberal left ala (wing) democratico at heart. Fuck all you putos, Viva Mexico!!!

We lose either way, but I think im going with Hill dog. Here is why

It comes down to how they manipulate people into voting for them. I have seen Donald rely primarily on illiciting peoples bass emotions (aka fear). He tries to scare everyone all the time, and exagerates wayy to much. Plus Donald Trump is Sarah Palins choice canidate, and usually the smart thing is just to pick the opposite of her

Both the Trumps and the Clintons are friends. So we will still lose

The main reason to vote for Donald is his meme game is clearly superior

You are a illegal , who receives a check for his illegal of the books labor.

>Arrogant xenophobic douchebag VS twisted psycho bitch

Self-centered New York leftist zillionaire with the personality and warmth of a pit viper and utterly no regard for the Constitutional limitations of the executive office, riding a cult of personality rather than a sensible platform... or self-centered New York leftist zillionaire with the personality and warmth of a pit viper and utterly no regard for the Constitutional limitations of the executive office, riding a cult of personality rather than a sensible platform

trump 2016

good luck they actually have immigriation laws ^:)

>he thinks we are going to pay for it

ow
> and you pay taxes
Being a illegal

suicide

>left

back in my day left meant people like this

What we have these days is center-right and far-right

>thinks money just appears as easily as your allowance

Yeah, it's just statists v libertarians now.

What's wrong gringitos?
Estan enojados?
It's OK putos, I know more white people that work for under the table pay than I do mexicans.
How are you going to make another country pay for deportations?
Let me guess I'll phrase it Trump style.
"We are going to make Mexico pay for all of it, believe me (applause) believe me. You know why, because I'm going to make America strong again (applause), I'm going to make America rich again (applause). I'm going to make America great again! (APPLAUSE) And that how I'm going to make Mexico pay for the deportations and the wall, trust me (applause) trust me.
>shit amigo, I should run for president, apparently it only take a fourth grade reading level to sway right wing reps.

>I pay my rent
Mom and dad pay for everything else, including my Camaro SS

But there are no libertarians in meaningful positions in politics these days. It's all statists. Also,
>every candidate is pro-abortion, pro-fag, pro-Islam, wants greater regulatory control over businesses, stricter environmental regulations, etc.
Tell me how that's far right, or even center right? I'm not even arguing whether those are good things or bad things (tho I obv. have an opinion), but there's no way they're not LEFT things.

>pro-islam
>bombing the shit out the middle east/muslims

What teh fuck do you mean pro-islam? They say nice things about it? They are still drone striking the shit out of arab countries. Give me a fucking break

Tose whites do not send 20% of that hard currency abroad , they keep it in circulation.

>not understanding losing currency to other countries is bad.

>lets take care of ourselves first we are 20 trillion into the red after all maybe time to think about fixing stuff up at home and not paying for the living costs of people who aren't even citizens
>WOW BIGOT RACIST XENOPHOBE MUCH???
>This is acceptable in the culture we live in now.

I know I have.

Feel free to stay home on election day if that is your reason for voting.
>bass emotions
lol

i dont like you , you said you pay taxes , you dont you lied.
You evade taxes , and take up a position some legal american can do.
You facilitated more tax evasions , your boss doesn't pay taxes .
He hires you and pays you with money that he again did not pay taxes on.

So many crimes are committed you are with out regret or empathy to the destruction you cause.

I dont want you as my neighbor.
I dont want you to be someone else his neighbor
I dont want you in my country.

>debts bad for people, it has to be bad for countries too

kys, ppl like you are the reason everyone thinks all right wingers are retarded

Gary Johnson for president

You say xenophobic like it's a bad thing

If u want some other candidate we can STILL WRITE THEM IN THE BALLOT. THESE CUNTS ARE NOT OUR ONLY CHOICES. REMEMBER THAT SHIT U AUTISTIC FAGGOTS

Trump is the best candidate the US has had in decades

I have a feeling that if he wins he will be the last candidate for while, too.
Welcome to Putinland.

Oh yeah mang me sending a couple dollars to the wife and kids is real baaaaaad. Compare that to the money that is safe guarded in offshore banking accounts by major corporations. Were talking about trillions of dollars you fuckboy, that this country will never see again and will not be taxed. but yeah mang me sending my hard earned money is way worse.
>someone's got a hand up your ass and is playing you like a puppet, little puppet

Great! I love Putin's work.

Too bad puto, because I do pay taxes and my employer pays taxes too, hes a gringo. GRINGOS LOVE HIRING ILLEGAL BECAUSE WE'RE HARDER WORKERS THAN GRINGOS AND WILL WORK FOR LESSER PAY. Maybe you should look at your own people putos, before you point the fingers at us.
>Doesn't want me in your country
>too bad puto, I'm here to stay, now where all the wyt wiminz

this

>people taking the pro-hillary anti-trump bait

>boo hoo muh corporations
I'm glad they hide money in tax shelters. If they didn't everything would cost 10x as much as it does because the government takes too fucking much from them.

>Overall, there were 1,078,168 apprehensions made in the first year of Operation Wetback, with 170,000 being rounded up from May to July 1954
>In addition, many illegal immigrants fled to Mexico fearing arrest; over half a million in Texas alone

I-i-i... it cant be done, ese! It's impossible, homes!

So you're voting for Hillary?

Donald Trump is a huge sack of shit. I'm voting for Hillary.

Hillary has an easy win on her plate.

The whole GOP convention was nothing more than a Hillary bashing fest. This is all they have because they don't have any real issues to run on. Just a bunch of xenophobic racist bullshit.

Trump won the GOP with primarily the under-educated white vote. This won't possibly be able to pull him through the general election.

2/5 of registered republicans aren't even on board with him, and will likely stay home in November.

Trump only has 14% of the Hispanic vote. Romney lost the election having 40% of the Hispanic vote.

2/3 of independents favor Hillary.

Hillary is going to win in a landslide victory in November. There is just no way that Trump can win because he's not appealing to enough people.

>I'm an illegal and I'm voting for my Patron, señor Trump. Don't ask me how I'm voting, but he promised us all a 500$bonus check if we all vote for him. Idk how he's gonna know that we voted for him, but amigo, I'll tell ya, 500 is like 2000 pesos in Mexico

Cuck detected.

you belive this?

OK amigo, nice logic there pendejo.
>let's make a lot of money
>let's hide that money
>Fuck yeah, merica!
>look at them beaners sending money to their relatives, disgusting

so much this.

Amigo 1million ain't nothing, shit I got like 500,000 relatives here, and that's just me. Come get us puto, we'll be right back laughing at you as we cross desserts sweating our fucking asses off, getting high with the dope smugglers.

Hey Libtards,
My name is Mike, and I hate every single one if you. All if you are commie, nu-male, cucks who spend every second of their day jerking it to Hillary. You are everything wrong with America. Honestly have you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess you can fuck your gf after she's done taking Jamal's dick, but that's a whole new level of beta. That's even worse than being a fag. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm a famous rapper, and I'm fucking loaded. What do you do, other than "protest about black people getting shot"? I also have shit tons of drugs that I do all the time, and I fuck banging hot bitches (This girl just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Trump 2016.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

>pasta

Donald Trump.
He's going to make america again simply by being re-elected. Then all the completely-butthurt millenials and the worst of the black/white/latino/whatever community will fuck off to Canada. With them no longer being a drain on us and our population deflated, we can focus on non-sjw bullshit issues instead of while Canada becomes a politically correct hellhole even worse than it already is.

Think about it, if we get Trump, Lena Dunham and Al Sharpton will leave this country, and that sounds like a win in my book.

>AN illegal
I gotchu puta

>He's going to make america again simply by being re-elected.
you have to be elected once before you can be re-elected.
mongoloid.
Lucky for us Trump won't even be elected once.

>by being *elected
Whoops

Also, speaking of that, if we elect Trump, he'll probably be out in less than four years; if we get Clinton, you KNOW we're going to be stuck with her for 8 years. Imagine how shitty the Republicans are now, imagine next election, she'll definitely get it.

It happened with George W. Bush and it happened with Obama, I'm positive it'll happen for Clinton.

Watt up compa

If they don't give a third party candidate the right to be on stage during the debates, I will vote Trump.

Hillary is too much the same old same old, too much a horrible bitch, and too much a liar for me to ever vote for her. I'd rather vote Trump who is an asshole, but at least owns up to it and basically says what's on the mind of the people.

>Only two parties to choose from.
>"3rd parties" mostly carzies anyway.
>Democrats and republicans have become more similar over the years

>Muh democracy

Hillary is literally bending over backwards to say what people want to hear. She's basically writing everyone a free check if it means she gets elected.

The amount of promises she has made or stances she has flip flopped on is downright astounding.

The first aren't very bad at all. The second is terrifying. I'll take Mr arrogance.

>Democrats and republicans have become more similar over the years

Yes they have.......

But then there was Trump.

You guys do realize that their are literally HUNDREDS of candidates to choose from besides Hilary and Trump?

Or do we need to bring back literacy tests so you brainless niggers won't be able to vote?

I'm voting for trump because I'm not a race trader who throws whites under the bus sucks up to sand niggers,niggers and filthy beaners.

Yeah, I mistyped mane, I corrected my mistake
But still, in the unlikely event he is elected, a mass exodus of shitty people from our country to others would do us a world of good.

Canada is going full progressive liberal, they are more than welcome to move there. And please take the terrorist attacks and BLM with you.

>there are people in here that actually think trump is serious
>they actually think that if he wins he will be running the country and not his kids

i vote trump because he kills all the muslims and mexicens that are making america not great right now

Do you not like beans? What do you eat?

>twisted psycho
how so? does it hurt your feelings that shes not orthodox jewish like (((Trump)))?

>bass emotions.

GTFO nigger

And if we all voted for one of HUNDREDS OF CANDIDATES, then getting even 20% of the total vote would be a landslide victory.

Tell me, which one of those hundreds of candidates is the best in you opinion? Explain to me why they deserve more than the 10 votes they'll get.

>putin
>doesn't put up with muslim shit
>doesn't put up with faggots and sjw shit

yes please.

You don't talk to many illegals do you?

You basically described what big corporations do in the U.S. You should feel proud of yourself. Idiot.

Candidate vs IQ
------------------------------------------------------
< 80 vote Trump
> 80 < 100 undecided
> 100 vote Hillary

I guess I'm voting Hillary. Not a legally retarded Trump supporter.

Says the douchebag in his mom's basement that's probably barely over a decade old in age.

The choice was made for us before this whole thing began. Sadly dumb shits will follow along with this bullshit.

You win the stupidest comment if the day award. Try again tomorrow.

I'm voting for Clinton. She seems pretty normal. Just your standard American politician. Why do you say she is a "twisted psycho bitch"?

>inb4 ALL POLITICIAN ARE BAD NWO CHEM-TRAILS!
>inb4 MUHH Benghazi

If all you have are crazy accusations that have been thoroughly investigated and debunked by the gov already (like 50 fucking times), then you need to seek mental help. I'm sorry she isn't guilty of the crazy nonsense you made up. Maybe you should stop mindlessly making up crazy bullshit about her?

Anyone who supports Hillary has a moral problem and needs to reevaluate their life. Trump is the law that we need

Clearly you didn't watch it, or maybe you watched it on CNN, where the commentators talked the whole time, and told you what the speakers "meant".

C-SPAN is the way to watch these things. You don't need talking heads interpreting speeches unless you are a moron.

Neither of them have any idea how to run a country. Trump is a walking breathing meme and Hillary is only big because of her last name. The election isn't about who's better at politics, it's about who looks better on TV, which is currently Hillary because everybody is jumping on the hate Trump bandwagon. If you ask someone why they don't like Trump, they say its because hes racist. However they never really specify why hes racist, they just say he is. Those same people will vote for Hillary because "We need a woman as a president." Most of the people in this thread seem pretty informed, so I'm not speaking for you guys, im speaking for the idiots who are actually filled with wonder and excitement when they click an article on Facebook that says "A cat saw a dog! You won't believe what happens next!" Which we have way too many of, which will lead to Hillary winning.

I never liked Bernie, but now that he's gone, I want him back.

/thread

stick win everytime

Trump might be a corrupt businessman, but Hillary is a corrupt person, she will do and say anything to achieve whatever she wants. She scares the shito out of me.

Also my text to type autocorrected "Hillary is a corrupt person" with Hitler is a good person".

A third party candidate getting 20% is enough to tell the GOP and democratic party that they need to change their agenda.

What I dont like hearing is people saying stupid shit like "oh i dont like trump but at least he's better than Hilary". On the contrast, I have no problems with genuine trump supporters who actually like him because of his policies. Personally, i dont agree with many of his policies, but at least I'm not going to vote hilary just to spite the other candidate.

The chief of the FBI publicly announced that he wasn't gonna investigate her email sketchiness because essentially he didn't feel like it. The government 'debunked' all of Hillary's bullshit because they're on her side.

>she has flipped flopped

You realize Trump is running right? Trump who was friends with Hillary and said great things about Obama in 2010. Trump who was a democrat in 2008 and probably voted for fucking Obama.

Hillary may be doing some standard politician shit, but Trump is a fucking psychopath who changes his stances within a fucking day.

Hey dumb dumb. It's spelled TRAITOR... You are definitely an American Traitor. America is no longer the land of the whiteys. That's why you are in the position you are and have to resort to electing an idiot like Trump (a life long New York democrat) that shouts a bunch of anger filled racist bullshit and plays you all for fools.

Good Goy!

For every mis-truth that Hillary says, Trump says 100.

The world is way different than it was in 2010 you fucking retard. Of course Trumps ideas and stances changed. That's because he actually wants what is best for our economy and Hillary just wants more fucking money to cure her cancer

You mean the 2 Republican led investigations where people on her side? You're ridiculous

>he isn't investigating
>because essentially he didn't feel like it.

Cool story. Citation needed.

The press conference he gave (and his hearing before that congressional committee) didn't say anything like that at fucking all.

>BUTTTT CONSPIRACY
KEK

Hillary was cleared of any wrongdoing in both the alleged email scandal, and the Benghazi incident.

Get over it trumpies, that stuff is behind us now, and is irrelevant and has been dismissed as bunk.

>he actually wants what is best for our economy

Is that why his products aren't made in America? Because he cares so much about the American middle class? And the American economy?

Stop drinking to cool-aid kiddo.

>mfw
Muricans believe they really had a choice and that their whole system including the election isn't rigged and that voting would change anything in the slightest

tfw Trump's poll numbers go down the day after the convention ends, and the DNC hasn't even started yet.

Well so was OJ Simpson but we know what really happened

This.

And she's also a psychopath who changes her stance

Plus, the irony of running as a strong-willed, glass-ceiling breaking, feminist woman who runs on her husband's name and background who has a history of sketchy sexual conduct is just too much for me.

>America is no longer the land of the whiteys.
Okay, then we'll just go to Africa and take it over from the blacks there since, you know, they're not doing such a bang-up job there anyway.

If a bunch of white Americans took over majority of Africa, at least the shittiest Parts, how long would it take before we turned it into a first World Civilization?

>muh propaganda

>instead of trying to deport all illegals and building a wall, we use that money to catalog all illegals and just get them into the system, letting them be citizens

Because why the fuck not? Because they were born on a different shitty plot of dirt than our shitty plot of dirt? Every stereotype I've ever heard portrays immigrants as the hardest working people. When that's your "negative" stereotype, idk why anyone would want you gone. Citizenship should be given out a lot more freely than it is.

>decriminalize drugs and regulate them, taxing them to cover all expenditures involved

Get rid of the drug lord problem overnight. Violence rates plummet. Gain huge profit for the government. Use a portion of that to implement new addiction support programs to help people out of it instead of tossing them in prison. Also, empty the prisons of all who don't deserve to be there. Save countless lives just from the regulated formulas no longer making the fluctuating drug quality OD people. Economic boom, new jobs, quality of living for all skyrockets. It's socially liberal as fuck, but fiscally very conservative (even the warning labels like alcohol and tobacco products get + the assistance programs would actually save government money). Literally everyone wins.

>free the nipple

It's ridiculous that male nipples are acceptable but female nipples are not. The more we got used to it, the less sexualized it'd be, and the faster we'd get over it. It'd only be a talking point for 2 weeks before everyone would forget about it. With the occasional news story coming back to it to say "yep, the world is still spinning."

Why the fuck do people argue against this shit?