Is colombia still a shitty country? I heard they are improving...

Is colombia still a shitty country? I heard they are improving? How shitty compared to the other southamerican countries?

Yes, nowadays Colombia is better than most of the latin americans countries

it's better than most latin american countries, at least it has surpassed argentina a long time ago so you can be sure of that.

My mum says Colombia is a "Latin American Tiger" and will become the greatest nation in the region in the next decade.

Shouldn't your cunt be the best?

Nunca será mejor que Argentina ni de lejos.

No, colombia is far better

I said that Colombia is better than most, not all

>Latin Américan Tiger
>Colombia

Currently the best cunt in here, so yeah, go there now

Es la realidad.
Hoy en dia Colombia esta por lo menos una década y media por delante de argentina en terminos de desarrollo.

Why is your mother interested in colombia?

Si lo único que exporta es cocaína.

No se que hacen pero es la verdad.
Argentina ya no es uno de 'los mejores paises sudacas', quedó en el pasado eso.

No, Argentina tiene un HDI primer mundista, Colombia es un país tercer mundista user.si no date un paseo por allí.

Mind your own beeswax

economically/socially, it's average in Latin America, as it always has been.

No es cierto. Yo vivo en Argentina, he recorrido el pais entero y dejame decirte que Africa no tiene nada que envidiar de nosotros, las cifras del HDI son muy mentirosas.

Pero has ido a Colombia? Mi dentista colombiana decía el otro día que ella no quiere ni volver para allá

lolwut

Delicious food.

still shit

best country in latam, best food and women too, it's really not fair

Only thing latin america is good for is coke and women with fat asses

Looks pretty tasty... I'm hungry now

>este mogolico
kek

>palta in food besides salad

>""""humor"""" e ironía coñosureñas

Supongo que no podía esperar más de los creadores de /lat/

>What is lomo palta mayo

I would say we're better than most SA countries mostly because are the only ones along with Peru and Chile (maybe Paraguay too) who have not been getting shittier for a long time

me refería a tipo almuerzo peazo e lonji

>What is palta reina

esa weá es para la cena

>cena
En verda decí "cena" siútico ql?

We're above Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, Bolivia and Venezuela in terms of development. Chile, Argentina and Uruguay are still ahead of us. We're on the same level as Brazil .

Economically speaking, we're thriving in comparison to most countries in the region, also our geographical location helps a lot. We're basically in the middle of everything: close to Europe and North America.

Our inflation is under control and poverty and crime levels keep going down year after year. so yeah, things aren't that bad here, but I love memes so, most of the time, we play along with them as they help us stay under the radar when it comes to unwanted immigrants