Why do you bully them, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Lkc4wtUVU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are big guys.

THIS

U U
U U

cuz its trendy. its either them, india or sweden. there are no indians and swedes are fags, so theres no other choice.

Im obsessed with them.

Here it is.

I said it.

Nobody can stop me.

I'm a fatty lover

Sharties make me laffy

>He wasn't around when we bullied argentinans

Yeah I know you love us, you fucking degenerate CHUBBY CHASER
>tfw all of the most sickening fetishes have an origin in GERMany

Why not?

Just friendly banter.

Because

>tfw I just wanted to learn about other cultures.

it is my duty as a member of the bolivarian revolutionary internet forces to humiliate the imperialist menace on sight

They're all arrogant cunts

Not a poster has given me a rational reason. It goes to show that your usa-hate is irrational.

>frog
>calling others arrogant

i don't

Because we can take it.

this

>Because we can take it

>bully
You can't bully something that is a power over you

Because they are shallow pretentious assholes

This

Like the Dutch and how the French and British used to be, nauseatingly pretentious and condescending, so the board naturally rallied against them

They hate our freedom

>freedom

lmao

They hid this qt from me

youtu.be/3Lkc4wtUVU8

because half of their population hate our guts and want to nuke the shit out of us.
also condescending pricks btw pls visit mexico, we will greet you with women and tequila gringo overlords

The us has more negagive liberties than most eurooean countries save the east

t..can smoke indoors in bars that allow it my state and no income tax

Went their, got a free suitcase.
Think it was an expensive one, even without anything in it it weighed like 10kg.

Pity it got stolen.

New bar opened up nearby. All young Ukrainian girls do the service jobs. Bartender tells me she's been working since 10am(at 9pm and there until closing on a Friday night).

I ask how she does it, "I'm Ukranian", half smile/half dying inside.

>Why not?
t. Rodrigo "Rody" Roa Duterte

weaker countries bully great counties like US,UK,Japan,Germany.
it's called ressentiment.

How old is she here? There are some newer pictures of her going around and she is more developed to say the least. Also, didn't she cheat on her boyfriend with some black guy? A while ago on /r9k/ some black dude had her nudes

Then why do you keep bullying south korea, yamamoto?

>hard work and dedication is bad
god, no wonder your manufacturing industry needs a 50 billion bail out to protect the american """""working""""" class

t. Jose 'thin-skinned' valdez

>>hard work and dedication is bad
>mexican poster can't realize when it's exploiting

You can't make this up, can you?

The average American poster is more than five years younger than the average foreign poster because the requirement of a certain level of English proficiency works as a soft wall that keeps all the foreign teens and underage fags out.

There is no such filter for native speaker.

So most Americans are fucking teenagers while most foreigners are mid-twenties college students.

The general rule is the higher the level of English language abilities of a country the higher the ratio of underage cancer.

is this the excuse you give yourself after you sue the factory that has fed your family 20 years after you accidentally broke a fingernail in work?

The average German poster is 80% more likely to be of middle eastern descent

Yikes