What's going on in munich?

what's going on in munich?

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/tyskland/skyting-paa-kjoepesenter-i-m-nchen/a/23747086/
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/muenchen-schuesse-in-olympia-einkaufszentrum-a-1104387.html
google.dk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=munich shopping center attack
tagesschau.de/eilmeldung/muenchen-229.html
twitter.com/engelhardtelias/status/756537553113714688
twitter.com/Aekyan/status/756539047028355073
youtube.com/watch?v=ahw4LdbfFvk
liveleak.com/view?i=cdc_1469207830
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

photo is from a different incident.

shooting in a mall, is all I know.

nothing

Another attack on Europe it's getting riculous I'm watching it live now

K

link?

link you faggot or if you live there, livestream it.

Is the Israeli olympic weight lifting team ok?

inb4
>religion of peace
>not all muslims
>refugees are still welcome
>christians did the same 1000 years ago
>islam teaches tolerance and love
>not real muslims

When is it enough? How much more will it take?

periscope.tv/w/1MYxNzDWdkNxw

Merkel has put a media blackout on a group of muslim immigrants shooting up a shopping center

how much jewism does it take?

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS Sup Forums!

so.. how come it's all over the news?

it is time for the rest of you to get to know the arabs

>all over the news
>no news links on Sup Forums
pick one

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/tyskland/skyting-paa-kjoepesenter-i-m-nchen/a/23747086/

holy shit it's actually real

but no word about immigrants or other brown people

>spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/muenchen-schuesse-in-olympia-einkaufszentrum-a-1104387.html

It's the "Olympia" mall

haha

>ingen kommentarfelt

faens vg horer

In germany papers are very slow with telling if it's a islamist or not.

YEP. PRETTY MUCH. I USED TO ROLL MY EYES WHEN THE HYMIES USED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE ARAB. I USED TO SAY "NO ONE CAN BE MORE OBNOXIOUS AS YOU HOOKED NOSED BASTARDS". I WAS WRONG.

yeah, pick anyone you want:
google.dk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=munich shopping center attack

you daft cunt.

only links are from countries outside Germany

of course not. telling the truth would be racist and intollerant

Kek

tagesschau.de/eilmeldung/muenchen-229.html
The tagesschau is one of the most popular news pages in germany

THIS HAPPENS WHILE PEOPLE PLAY POKEMON GO HMM coincidence ?

Remove the Muslims from Europe or else you will be taken over.

I HEARD HE ONLY SHOT THOSE PEOPLE

I bet it's a nazi right wing extremist. Killing probably sand niggers and lefties.

oh you

LOL........STAY ON YOUR XBOX FATTIE. MUSLIMS ALREADY RULE..

>spiegel.de
>.de

are you retarded?

>only links are from countries outside Germany
dude wat, you just quoted a post with a link from Zpiegel, a German news source.
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/muenchen-schuesse-in-olympia-einkaufszentrum-a-1104387.html

.. is everyone here an idiot? Or is Alex Jones just samefagging hard in this thread?

oh you

OH SHIT THE LIVESTREAM GUY JUST SAID THERE IS A SECOND SHOOTING 2 MINUTES AGO

a second shooting outside of the market

link

Only one dead? Why the fuck are all these *mass shooters* pleb tier.

Link to the live stream guy bro?

twitter.com/engelhardtelias/status/756537553113714688

holy shit

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

wat

Periscope faggot

where the fuck did he learn to aim?

back to /k/ you must go

It was a German nationalist

>MFW all that memeing about islam at the top of the thread and it's a white autist

It has so much information about what is happening also.

Well memed, faggot. Now get back to Sup Forums.

newfag

source/link?

it's a joke you infinite twit

google? it is what it is, go dig and tell us what you find.

Ahh, brightens my day to see this. Proof that fucking arabs haven't stolen all the terror jobs yet.

Lurk more faggot.

>journalist: any deaths?
>merkel: at least one
>news: one death reported at shopping centre

tweet is deleted, anyone got other places for the video?? thx

To read the same :eye witness," "uncomfirmed" tripe a thousand times. Lik elast time with the coup in Turkey. Fags like you are so stupid with your internet.

no, it was a dildoist

the fuck you on about, there's no info out on the ethnicity of the attacker yet.

We should really drop a nuke on that big black box thing of theirs and turn their desert shithole into a glass parking lot.

oh man, I'm so sorry I can't provide you with all the facts of a matter that is unfolding as we speak.

the fuck you expected? An interview with the attacker, his mom and the surviving victims?

gtfo

twitter.com/Aekyan/status/756539047028355073

Is that a wooden dildo??

Ofcourse you can't isn't that why you need the news? German authorities aren't sayting shit, that's the only important news here, it's between the lines. As is most always the case nowadays.

no, it's glass

>German authorities aren't sayting shit
because they don't shit, yet, you goof. The gunman is still at large, they can't assess the amount of victims and everybody is in a general state of panic.

learn to irl

Oh aye thats definatly a sand nigger that

Well fuck

>There's some muslims on the loose who are shooting people.
>What do?
>Advice the populace to avoid open spaces, that way they aren't as easy to hit.
Germany.

I'm not a muslim apologist but I don't yet see any link between refugees and these attacks. Have they ever found that refugees were involved in any of the islamic attacks on western nations?

"Islam is a religion of peace" - fuck your religion. Fuck all religions, really. But fuck yours especially.

"Not all muslims" - no shit? Just like not all white people shoot up their school and not all Indian people work at 7-11? The generalization is "Pretty much all recent terrorist attacks are by muslim extremists", not "all muslims are extremists and terrorists."

"Christians did the same 1000 years ago" - yeah, and fuck those people too. Getting dispensation from the leader of your religion to go kill innocent people pretty much means your religion and its leader are totally fucked.

"Islam teaches tolerance and love." - you know what else teaches tolerance and love? Tolerant and loving parents, friends and family. End of story. Religion is taking credit for the work done by good families.

"Not real muslims" - THEN AIM YOUR FUCKING JIHAD AT THEM - THAT IS WHAT IT IS FOR IF YOU READ YOUR SHIT BOOK

>American flag?

187 - murder death kill - murder death kill - 187 - murder death kill - murder death kill - 187 - murder death kill - murder death kill -187 - murder death kill - murder death kill -187 - murder death kill - murder death kill - 187 - murder death kill - murder death kill -

>Am Münchener Olympia-Einkaufszentrum (OEZ) sind Schüsse gefallen. Ob Menschen verletzt oder getötet wurden, konnte eine Sprecherin der Polizei auf Anfrage der Deutschen Presse-Agentur am Freitagabend zunächst nicht sagen.
Learn to read German. This mean they don't want to say, or have orders not to say. Since obviously they know it.

Wuerzburg this week. No death tolls, but 5 heavily injured.

Attacked by 17yo refugee

Idk man look at the grains. Shit is totally wooden. Plus what kind if sense does it make to strap a GLASS dildo to a gun ?

It IS wood.

They guy is trolling you.

Think about why these outsiders even came to Europe in the first place. Maybe then you'll notice the elephant in the room.

Shooter is Sam-el Mohamed Hyde.

Religion of peace.

I read German fine, thank you, and the point is that police and other authorities are always wane when commenting on events as they're still unfolding, in order not to cause more panic by saying shit that isn't true.

can we please remove kebab

uploaded it to yt in case it gets deleted again
youtube.com/watch?v=ahw4LdbfFvk

liveleak.com/view?i=cdc_1469207830

m(

that works too

Fellow crackers, Islam is a religion of conquest and caliphates. Wise up or die off.

Yeah maybe because they were tired of living in a shithole and wanted to live in a western society.

user, you card

3 confirmed deaths so far.

>attack on Europe

Yea, it's like D-Day all over, right mongo?

>[
inb4 germany leaves EU. All refugees and migrants sent to greece.

Well, Mudslimes need to be purged now.