Sup Forums does this look like 3.45g?

Sup Forums does this look like 3.45g?
I don't have as of the moment, and this was my first time getting from this dealer.

>he was white
so I can trust him right? He wasn't too sketchy for a dealer either. Said it was dank af

>I paid $40 for it
Opinions?

>bump

you got cucked mate

but... but

that's like a gram..maybe
you got ripped off like a band-aid OP

you sure man?

at max thats 1.3 .. you paid like 15 dollars too much

That's pretty much just over a gram. Sorry OP

it very well could be. difficult to tell when we arent sure of the density. two nugs of equal volume one could weigh 2g the other could weigh 4g.

get a scale on amazon for $10.

Mmnhh

but to add to this based on the size of that bag i dun think you could fit an 1/8th in it.

Hold on, i'll call up my buddy and get him to bring me his scale

Question: Do Americans usually measure drugs in the metric scale? Is this a common thing to do or they use cups per square feet as usual?

Hi there user

Looks like 1g.

it's not a dime bag man, it's bigger

That's a gram.
This is a 2g I picked up last night.
If your bud is 3.45g it should've been bigger than this.

I disregarded everything to type thhis when I heard you paid 40 for it.

Thats a nickle bag bruh

you paid 40$ for a gram of middle-lower tier weed. Sorry about that op, if it makes you feel better I am buying a full 28 for 100$, top shelf. (Literally med grade)

goji og?
if not what strain?

Nah dude you got ripped.

It matters though, how much did you pay?

Not sure, in all honesty. I should ask next time I talk to my guy because I was stoned as fuck after two bowls. Taste was good too.

LOL you got fukt
Maybe 1.45 if you're lucky. You could fill that baggy with ball bearings and not have it weight 3g

Hahaha. He paid 30 bux too much, faggot. Grams of that shit is 10 bux. It's good weed OP but u got ur head cracked, as the niggers would put it.

Don't listen to these trolls OP.

If anything he gave you a tiny bit extra.

Faith is an important virtue to have noggers. Also you're ability to eyeball weed is sub-par according to my buddy.

Looks like a bit more than a 20. Can't be too much more than a gram. Sorry homie. Beat his ass or just don't go through him.

what the fuck is a 3.45? yes that looks like an eighth, user.

Oh you paid 40
>Not reading the whole post

Yeah you got fukt. Get a scale bitchboy. I assume you're like 15-17.

That shit is dense as fuck then.

usually if you pack a bag that small, its never more than 1,5.

>paid $40 for it
You bought so much shit, see all the leaves, don't smoke that shit only the herbs, you gotta get rid of all the leaves

Guess it's super dense.
You should have mentioned that, of you squeeze it and it's hard as fuck than that makes a huge difference.

Welp have fun op.

Cheers for the BSB and account number for whoever account that cheque is from.

I'm guessing he just wrote down what it weighed on his scale??
Na 18, but nice try faggot. I had a scale but it got crushed in my car door and broke; been needing to get a new one.

Everyone on Sup Forums is 18 :^)

Lol literally none of you have seen a single piece of bud that adds up to an eighth? ''it looks like gram, cuz it is a single piece!!!!" If you think OP's pic is a gram, then you must have a retarded drug dealer.

no prob m8, have fun stealing money from my college. That check's been void for a while now anyway.

Actually, that might be right. Once my good buddy sold me a nug about twice the size of that, weighed it myself and it was 7g in a single nug. If it's dense, I would say you're good.

yeah, that makes sense. The OP made it seem to me that he specifically bought 3.45. I was just so confused, unless it was bottom of the bag shit (obviously not the case, no shake in sight)

Shut up retard.
The dealers realized long ago that metric makes much more sense.
Gives them more FREEDOM as far as scale and conversion goes.
Don't you like your freedoms?

What a idiot op that's a dime bag worth ten dollars smh. ..

Didn't realize you already weighed it. Happy smoking!! Cheers

>metric makes much more sense
I'm with you user, SI units are where it's at. Chemistry bitch!

The numbers are for an account, not an individual cheque you retard.
Unless you're trying to claim that's a cheque your college used to pay you (which makes no sense), and you just happened to keep a void cheque handy "a while later" that just happens to be on your table or bench for some reason.

Seems unlikely OP

LOL ur dealer under scaled it anyways. Any good dealer gives the hook up 3.7 at least especially for 40$

Looks like dank weed but I can get like 12 of those nugs for 45$....

>3.45 grams is metric
>3.5 grams is not metric
What the fuck are you on about? The weed is being measured the same way, I just thought 3.45 as opposed to 3.5 was oddly specific.

this is exactly my point. noone on here can tell the size based on a shit picture. which is why i said it could be an eight but hard to tell based off the pic.

>user doesn't know what grant money is
>is oblivious of the powers of cashing checks via mobile

>i can get 42 grams of dank for 45
>a dollar a gram

okay

3.5 g is a fucking 8th u tard... You got ripped so badly

>42 grams of dank for 45
>>a dollar a gram
>>>dank
Brazilian brick weed isn't dank Pedro, sorry.

an 8th for 40 is being ripped off? maybe on the west coast, but east coast bud is pretty expensive. Most people try to get 60 an eighth unless you actually know your shit

40 for an eighth isn't bad. Live in AZ and I pay 10 a g/35 eighth.

I never compared 3.45 to 3.5, nor said that wasn't metric, why are you mentioning shit that didn't happen?

You said it looks like an 8th...
An 8th of what user?
I already know the answer, so the follow up question is...
Is that a metric unit?

Dumb cunt

Then anons point is fucking NULL as shit. ''oh i can get 42 grams of shitty weed for 45 dollars''. Still HIGHLY unrealistic.

metric, but i personally use imperial just to fuck with my customers

I get it m8. But a decent digital scale is under $20 and will last you years of use. You probably paid way more than that for just that nugget.

Invest in some digital scales and you don't have to be a nigger about it. It's actually impossible for most people to judge accurately the mass of something by sight, because all we see is the volume, and can not reasonably assess the mass with accuracy.

He got a dime bag and is asking if it's a 3.5 g

Is it so hard for you newbie ass niggers to understand that you can't assess mass by sight? Just get some scales. They are cheaper than like one or two hits of that shit, and you use it for years.

> grant money
Good one user. You got a grant for your research on weed smoking and trap thread browsing.
> cashing cheques via mobile
With your account and bsb numbers, I wouldn't need to cash a cheque at all.

You.know when they say never give out your account details over the phone or online...
Those 2 numbers are the account details you're not supposed to give out.

see

an eighth equals 3.5 grams so you're arguing semantics for no fucking reason. An eighth is not a unit of measurement, but a fucking colloquial for the metric system as to not complicate things. It's still referring to the exact same measurement. Eighth in terms of weed always means 3.5. If 3.5 is a metric measurement, an eighth is a representation of that measurement.

whether you say eighth or 3.5. You are saying the exact same thing

>an eighth of what?
a fucking ounce you dip shit

You two aren't on the same page, bro. Metric and Imperial units are entirely different. It's not fractions vs decimals he's talking about.

you paid bout 30$ to much

They use bushels per triangular prism, but since bushel was a measurement of tea, and used by Britain, they gave some random.number to American bushel and used that as the basis for all crazy American imperial scale (even though America has never been imperalistic)

Then some faggot forgot the number and that's why imperial makes no sense.
But it's all fine because freedom and a jew candle screenshot.

Lol that shit aint no 2 g sucka4pain, but ops might be what nignog said it was... I think its funny that he got percise enough to include the second decimal but its cool. I havent got weed in a while, that may or may not change soon though. Im kinda tryna get my life back of track. But anyway take care buddy and stop gettin ripped off.

Dumb faggot couldn't even read the thread he's posting in.
Never lurked, spread cancer thinking he's fitting in.

this is correct. It is 1/8th of an ounce. One eighth of ~28 grams. What are you even talking about grams are metric, there's no imperial grams.

I paid £10 for that and rolled one zoot. Not an 8th mate. Fuck that guy off

When you weigh it out, its easier to weigh using metric scale (3.5 gm is an 1/8). But when they order, "give me an 1/8 of ....

While that is a pretty thicc nug, I'd say, depending on density, it'd between 1.5 and 2.25 grams

already weighed out in

You're confused.
> He said an 8th
> I said dealers use metric
> He said 3.45 vs 3.5 isn't metric or some nonsense...
Here's the post When nothing remotely close to what he posted was said.

That's what the fuck I'm on about

I take it back. Thats deceptive as fuck

It could be 3.45 grams
Don't let these kids fool you.. There is literally no way of identifying weight by looking at a photo
I would probably guess that it's closer to 3 grams
whatever it is it was a solid deal for $40 (assuming it wasn't a hassle to get)
There are faggots in Louisianna still paying $20 a gram

Get a scale nigger

Yet you never mentioned 3.5 at all.
I find that pretty oddly

So do you guys have any cool places you like to smoke? Where do you guys go to do this shit at? I mean... You dont do it in your house all the time, do you?

You can

False

You should read your post, then go back and read the post you replied to, then read the post THAT post was replying to (context matters) then come back and read your post again.

False

Lmao that's like .8, weigh your shit op, he absolutely bent you over and fucked you

i remember in PA 8ths could be had for 35, fat ones too, mid grade brick weed but quantity over quality man

if you smoke weed regularly or have the potential for multiple sources i'd invest in a small postal scale

dank af usually translates to skunk weed ime, my least favorite type of headies, and the picture sort of confirms a sour diesel hybridy skunk quality. did you smell it? does it "wreak of weed" instead of a distinct smell/flavor profile

my guess is you don't live in a state where its legal, this is why prohibition is a problem, you basically overpaid for someone's bathtub gin.

honestly tho that looks like a dub (2g's)

pic is strawberry cough, or at least someones interpretation of it, something sativa with a flavor profile for waking and baking.

False

It looks pretty dense so it might be 3 grams, order a scale to be 100% sure

> rants about ounces
>grams are metric, there's no imperial grams
I shouldn't be surprised to see this kind of retardation in a stoner thread

Asshole

a child with no sense of what a dollar is worth

In France I paid 5€ for 1g

>You got a grant for your research on weed smoking and trap thread browsing.

Likely the Federal Pell Grant that anyone can get if their household doesn't make much money

>and you just happened to keep a void cheque handy "a while later" that just happens to be on your table or bench for some reason.

I'm a slob and keep checks and other random used shit lying around.

While you're a pretty thicc retard, id say, depending on autism, it'd be good to read a thread before posting

You posted an image for no reason, and it's obviously bullshit.

I'm sure you're a pussy, and there's no way you've ever eaten any

Didn't read before posting
> cancer

Didn't read before posting
> cancer.

Didn't floss uncle dave's pubes out of your asshole
Champion

Good news and bad news, op.
It looks like pretty good weed, to be fair. Looks pretty frosty and got a good bit of fuzz.
Bad news is you got fucked harder than Kim Kardashian.