YOU GOTTAA MOVVVE, YOU GGGOOOOTT TO MOVVEEE, YOU GOTTTTA MOOOO-AAAIII-AIII-AII-AII YOU GOTTTTTA MOVVVVE

YOU GOTTAA MOVVVE, YOU GGGOOOOTT TO MOVVEEE, YOU GOTTTTA MOOOO-AAAIII-AIII-AII-AII YOU GOTTTTTA MOVVVVE.

this is by far the best rolling stones album. Put up your best stones albums if you disagree and any beatles albums that you think beats it?

Please Please Me
With The Beatles
A Hard Day's Night
Beatles For Sale
Help!
Rubber Soul
Revolver
Sgt. Peppers
Magical Mystery Tour
the white album
Abbey Road
Let It Be

>Help!
>Rubber Soul
>Revolver
>Sgt. Peppers
>Magical Mystery Tour
>the white album
>Abbey Road
>Let It Be

What the fuck are you talking about. shitty whishy washy pop songs, innovations mostly from their engineers and great producer. Fucking stones were it man. attitude with proper influence. Beatles pretty much invented the music industry but stones invented Rock. Beatles are a band that someone had to do it sooner or later regardless of talent. Stones by far more talented.

you never heard of exile on mainstreet?

What's the point in using the lyrics of a shit song. it's never going to be better than Sergeant Pepper.

Lennon and McCartney had to write songs for the Rolling Stones my dude. Do you also think that AC/DC is better than Pink Floyd because they rawk harder?

ahahaha, faggot

so what, the beatles covered songs by bands that you would think are shitter... beaatles overrated meme.

go on, namecheck something better bigboy. fucking cuck,.

How many songs did Jagger or Richards write for the Beatles?

>what is Beggars Banquet?
>what is Let It Bleed?
>what is Between The Buttons?
>what is Sticky Fingers?
Fuck Exile.

Even Wings were better than the Rolling Stones.

how many songs were written for the beatles by other band?

holy shit band on the run is a classic

you should defend OP from these beatles heathens then since OP is obviously refering to sticky fingers.

0 were written FOR them.

>The Beatles
>better than The Rolling Stones

Nothing beats beggars banquet; hands down best.

OP can suck my dick and so can Exile.

I do think that the Beatles are overrated but i also think that Rolling stones best album is their best of's

>The Rolling Dads
>good
alternatively...
>The Dadles
>good

At least they knew when to quit.

u forget that they got to popularity through covers fucking faggot and no one things steely john wells is better than the fucking beatles do they. go shitpost elsewhere.

The fact that you have to make yourself feel better by posting this nonsense just shows how insecure Stones fans are.

rolling stones are overall far more influential to the progress of british rock music. Rolling stones far more influential on glam rock, pub rock, punk than the beatles ever were. Rolling stones weree far more influential on what it means to be a frontman in general. You beatlefags can suck my long black clilt.

im not even a big stones fan; far more into mumford and sons, hillsong, switchfoot, laura marling, the vaccines atm though i literally love every bit of good music. just happen to be listening to the stones now and i do think beatles are overrated though i do like them also.

All bands do covers. But none of those covers were written FOR them. The Rolling Stones can't write good music, so they asked Lennon and McCartney to write a song for them called "I Wanna Be Your Man." The Beatles NEVER asked anyone to write music for them. The Rolling Stones were not the only artist they wrote for either. The Rolling Stones inversely never wrote for anyone else because they are not capable.

Don't forget the Kinks.

>dadrock

>what is album oriented rock?
>what is heavy metal?
>what is progressive rock?
>what is psychedelic rock?

Hot Rocks 64-71 is the only essential Stones release.

your argument makes no sense. is that why all of the most critically acclaimed stones albums and hits had no beatles input? you naive pedantic little irrational beatle peddler. Looking at literally the stupidest most insignificant point.

love kinks, great band, live near from where those brothers came from. big fan of village green, muswell hillbillies, something else.

Same. Considering they basically planted the seeds to punk rock, they never get remembered for some reason.

Calm down. Insecure much?

beatles had no influence on heavy metal. arguably bob dylan is the actual originator of album oriented rock and beach boys did a better job than the beatles with pet sounds. progressive rock is fuck shit. psychedelic rock barely lasted and again i said, alot of beatle innovatinos arent by them but their engineers and fabulous producer. i think theres also other bands from america which probably spearheaded psychedelic rock better than the beatles. beatles literally just jumped on, made some quality rock. their influence is more on the music scene in general than any part of it where rolilng stones are unarguably much bigger, one of the additional reasons for why is that just as beatles got good they stopped touring or performing live, which makes a big difference.

yeah, its a shame, very underrated when compared to other bands like the beatles, stones or even the doors and american shit like that.

>what is Helter Skelter
>what is She's So Heavy

It's like youre not even trying.

she is so heavy is bollocks. helter skelter is heavy but that doesnt mean its influential moron. the who, led zepellin, black sabbath far more independently influential. jimi hendrix too. and partly because they played live which beatles stopped doing. stopped becoming a rock force.

just started making elevator music through mcartney. was fucking harrison and lennon that stopped the beatles becoming a muzak band with fucking weird victorian circus music.

I met Mcarthy once. He was just a cunt and tried to fuck my wife. Bit of a bastard but yea...

I like how everytime a Rolling Stones thread pops up, there are always arguments about who was better, The Beatles or the Stones.

The Rolling Stones are almost never brought up in Beatles threads.

because arent as many interesting debates abouyt the stones other than the extent of richard's drug habits.

OP here, to be fair i specifically put the beatles in considering how memetic beatles vs. stones is.

We need to talk about the Beatles in order to have an interesting thread. The Rolling Stones are boring.

In terms of influencing guitar directly, nobody tops Jimi. He broke every rule in the book.

beatles are only involved in converssations when people have such a lack of knowledge of 60#s music that they just go "muh beatles" hence why a van morrison thread will never be big on here.

I bet your wife flicks her bean to pictures of Paul McCartney.

>flicks her bean
What inbred third world nation are you currently living in a shanty in?

Let It Bleed
Some Girls
December's Children/Out of Our Heads
Sticky Fingers

I'm pretty into the entire catalog from the beginning through Tattoo You. They're all pretty solid and all have great tracks. TSMR may not be their strongest album but "Citadel" is one of their best songs imo.

go to /r9k/ or /hm/ you cucklord dick lover,.

wow, you're the first stonefag i've met if you lie TSMR. why not just listen to the beatles.

bump