Got general:

CLEGANEBOWL CONFIRMED- GET HYPE Edition

Old Thread

>Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in

nth for Strong Female Characters

Second for redditors with awful taste

dont even compare that shit to al

CONFIRMED LEAK FOR KINGSLANDING PLOT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON(from the same spanish guy who leaked some earlier episodes)

>Varys still controls the kids(the little birds), foreshadowed by the scene where he says "birds I always trust" right before the scene with Qyburn and the birds
>orders them to kill Olenna, Pycelle, Kevan, Qyburn and Tommen(the scene in one of the trailers where the kids are killing someone)
>naturally, Cersei becomes the prime suspect because nobody else could do it
>2 of the judges had been decided(don't know who they are, probably Mace and someone else)
>as for the third judge, Jaime is appointed, the other judges vote yes and no
>cue dialogue scene between Jaime and High Sparrow where he reveals that Cersei cheated on him with Lancel
>Jaime votes yes because he's aware of how Cersei is fucked up now
>Cersei demands a trial by combat
>Of course appoints Robert Strong as her champion as she thinks nobody can beat him
>Them it appears
>MOTHERFUCKING SANDOR CLEGANE IS THE CROWN'S CHAMPION(don't know for sure the details of how it happened, but supposedly it's a bit different from the gravedigger theory)
>beats Robert, supposedly using fire because karma or something(this part is a rumour)
>Cersei gets executed
>the prophecy of Maggy The Frog is fulfilled, her 3 children die, then she dies by the hand of the "Little Brother", in this case it may be either Jaime for voting against her or The Hound for defeating Gregor
>Kingslanding becomes a mess because there's nobody with claim to the throne alive and most of the small council is dead
>High Sparrow rises to power and becomes some sort of regent ruler
>not sure what happens to Jaime in the final episodes, rumour is that he flees to the riverlands with Bronn under a new identity

3th for dick jokes

>6th for just wants to be Gay and people to leave him alone

friendly reminder the only reason to watch this shitty show is for this glorious viking bastard

Who will play Darkstar in season 7?

>What a coincidence running to you guys here

>post yfw Arya is forced to kill one of her siblings as FM

WELCOME TO GAME OF THRONES

AND THIS SEASON

THE WOMEN
COME OUT ON TOP

BECAUSE APPARENTLY 21ST CENTURY GENDER POLITICS MATTER NOW IN THIS UNIVERSE

I hate how much Dabid twisted Brienne. She doesn't even resemble her book counterpart.

75% of /got/ rates this episode 7+/10.

If you hate this episode it means you are a contrarian edgelord who hates women because Dany is being a badass and killing evil men and the rightful queen of Westeros.

Gonna get her knight ass handled by Tormund

>book dario
>alpha womanizer, leads a small army of sellswords

>show daario
>some beta romantic cuck and jorah's reluctant sidekick

This episode was good.
POSITIVES
>Touching moment between Sansa and Jon.
>Sansa is not a "player", but she has changed a lot since her King's Landing days. She endured Ramsay without breaking and now, she understandably wants Jon to take action.
>Tormund eyeing Brienne made me laugh unironically.
>Le witty imp actually did something this time. They even gave Gay Worm and Misandry something to work with. It wasn't the best, but at least this feels like a TV show and not Saturday Night Live.
>Jonathan Pryce fuckign knocking it out of the park. I was aprehensive about him getting yet another monolgue, but this one was damn good.
>Jorah and Euron were watchable.
>Yara and Theon were excellent. Two underrated actors.
>CIA being good.

NEGATIVES
>Brienne is such a hateful bitch. Why are we supposed to like her again?
>Boy, is Davos gonna feel silly about kissing up to Melisandre when he finds out what happened. What an idiotic subplot.
>Kelly C wasn't that bad, just kind of lame. I guess in the show, some Targaryens are immune to fire. They're cool like that.
>Jamie and Cersei being complete idiots. Kevan and Olenna being dumbed down in order for the plot to work.

Overall it was pretty good, I think. The season's getting steadily better, with some mediocre scenes here and there.

nth for the one true queen

8th for LE IMMORTAL MUTHER OF DRAGUNS XD

>episode 4 ¨¨
>still no sneks

I like how she acted like she expected them to be there

>a good episode without dick and fart jokes gets shit on because antitumblr children hate anything to do with female leads

Hell is overflowing. And the Great Other is sending his dead to us. Why?

Because you didn't support the one true king of Westeros, Stannis Baratheon.
You worship false gods and idols.
You have man-on-man faggotry relations
Strong independent woman killing lords and heirs

How do you think The Lord of Light will judge you? Well, friends, now we know.

When there is no more room in the Land of Always Winter, the dead will walk Westeros

>city of hundreds of thousands
>find a specific prisoner in less than a night

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with browsing reddit and Sup Forums, don't let any of these pathetic losers tell you otherwise. WE own this place now.

This episode lacked a cock merchant.

I was thinking Jorah was about to say this instead of wine dealer.

I don't know if my heart could take it if they added sneks on top of all the shit thats happened in this episode.

Was there a dick joke this episode? If so I missed it.

CONFIRMED

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Darkstar so much, I had all the copypasta and pictures
>I pray to Darkstar every night before bed, thanking him for making Dorne readable
>"Darkstar is love" I say; “Darkstar is life”
>Oberyn hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Darkstar
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It’s Darkstar
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear “I am of the Night.”
>He grabs me with his powerful Dornish hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Darkstar
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Darkstar
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Darkstar
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>The Sand Sneks walk in
>Gerold looks them straight in the eyes and says “I was weaned on venom, Dalt. Any viper takes a bite of me will rue it.”
>Darkstar leaves through my window
>Darkstar is love. Darkstar is life.

But Clearly Tyrion is doing a better job than Danny ever was and clearly Ramsay just shanked a hoe I don't think it's about gender politics?

Yeah..total coincidence that the guys trying to sneak into the dosh khaleen run into the woman living at the dosh khaleen.

PHEW

what a coincidence i found you guys in a khalasar of 100,000 people!

with no-one around either!

you guys did more than 20 good men in stannis's 8,000 men army!

Why did Tyrion openly state that he was richer than the masters of slavers bay

a rich dwarf isn't common, and he's wanted killed on sight. So, as much as I like tyrion this episode. Why the fuck would he say that?

Also. now that Meli has actually stated out in the open that Jon is Azor Ahai, I kinda feel like he can't be. Like it's too early for him to be dubbed it or, since its her and she was just wrong for 5 seasons about who it actually was

>ywn get to fuck some sweet blue pussy and become the king of darkness that Wildlings AND Northman have to team up to defeat

JDIMSA

Why did it take four episodes for Davos to wonder about what happened to Stannis and Shireen?

Tyrion is her pincushion and has to deal with the shit of politics. Dany just burns people and suddenly acquires a mongol horde

>yfw they ran out of content and just repeated season 1 finale as a deus ex murder mystery.

what do you think costs them more to cgi kellys nipples or to cgi the dragons?

that was almost as much of a coincidence as her dropping a broach and them finding it in hundreds of thousands of square miles of open grassland.

So wait what will Brienne do now?

We see Pod back down in the Riverlands. Does Brienne go there to try and get Tullys? Surely she knows they are under siege by the Lannisters?

Brienne's screams turn me on.

Where the FUCK is Bronn? He was on the ship to King's Landing last season.

Now he just fucking disappeared.

>without dick and fart jokes

There literally hasn't been an episode without that. GRRM is an utterly vulgar person.

>we've never been here before except oh wait we have so we know where everything is

Do you watch the show or just shitpost here while its playing?

naked khaleesi edition when?

Those are just more shitty writing by D&D

>Ramsay
Another immortal character, just like Daenerys

>Tyrion
Literally meme spouting reddit dwarf

Thinken bout bad pussi

>So wait what will Brienne do now?
become mrs Giantsbane

>After the episode David and Dan appear on screen and announce that the shortened final season thing was all a ruse, and that there's no possible way they can finish the story in less than 10 seasons

Sansa and her are going to meet the BWB and Blackfish and hamfistedly execute whatever plot points GRRM planned for her and Jaime.

He is getting his cock cravings fulfilled everyday now. I know they're not perfumed little lordling faggots, but still, no need to be a bitch about it.

>Sansa has red hair as did ygritte
>Arrya was supposed to be Jon's love originally
>half sister romance implied
>Sansa and Jon will bring the starks (ice) and the targs (fire) together with family duty and honor (tullys)

It must be hard to cgi out her fat arms.

Could this actually be true? What was her supposed back story again?

I wonder how Dany is going to feel when she rocks up with 100,000 Dothraki to see some freak Dwarf is capitulating with her enemies

>"Man, do you expect us to handle all the characters and plotlines properly?" - D&D

So instead of having high resistance to fire, Dany is just immune to fire now?

RIP in piece Caloreesi meme

why do you need him to show up somewhere and confirm he's alive? Why waste screentime on something like that?

Its almost as if those thousands of miles were narrowed down to the 10 foot circle in the middle of a million horse tracks

he's back home ploughing the show version of Lollys Stokeworth. it actually makes perfect sense that Jaime dropped him off on the way back to KL.

Tormund wants to fuck her, you just know.

S small not about that, go watch and pay very close attention to the ground. You'll notice something.... A circle

His mission was over he returned (to his new?) home and (new?) wife.

just stop no one is buying this bullshit

>ramsay's 20 good men burns 2,000 horses, all the provisions of stannis, and destroys most of their siege weapons

WEW

Who are we meant to root for in Kings Landing again?

The show is portraying Team Lannister as scheming murderous narcissists obsessed with only their families and keen on crushing the peasants and keeping aristocratic oppression

and they portray the Sparrows as extremist religious fundamentalists who use violence and torture against women and homosexuals and seem utterly hypocritical in that they are schemers with an agenda as well

both of them even have villainous theme music

>High Sparrow captures Marge
>establish that because of the Faith's standing within the community, the military can't just charge into the cells and rescue her
>fast forward like 12 episodes

>well lets just get an army and go in there
>cool lets do it

What's been the point of this shitty arc exactly? Why would go to the trouble of creatively pinning a set of characters without an obvious option, only to have them use the blatantly obvious option?

D&D can't even write for the characters that are currently present in the show, you want to add more?

Tormund be like

>wassup mami you tryin to fuck?

Tyrion's plan won't work unless D&D are planning to avoid the siege of Meereen plotline entirely, which is impossible because Dany's dragons still need to escape and get stolen.

He wasn't protecting Trystane? He wasn't on the little row boat back to shore?

Who are you quoting

Kings Landing deserves to burn

So wait, is next season the last? They have way to much shit to do before they finish

>thinking Jon would choose Sansa over Arya ever
>not knowing that Arya is going to be assigned to murder one of the remaining starks, either Jon or Sansa as her final test

I root for the sparrows cause at least they kill faggots

why is this image so funky

>yfw he get raped by brienne for trying to rape her

>that bitrate

the thing is the high sparrow can't possibly win
if he does it would mean the entire kings landing casts dies or rots away in a dungeon he's literally marked for death

>How 'bout I stick my sword of the morning in your darkstar bby gimmesumfug.

we have at least two more seasons

the point is that when they use this option, it's going to spark civil war

>Half way through season 6.
>Next two seasons are short
Nigga they're skipping everything.

>I like le feminism the show bcus u go gril xDDDD

>>>>>>>>>>>reddit

We are supposed to root for them to kill one another so that the Queen Goddess Daenerys has no opposition when she lands Westeros to set things just right.

Because D&D forgot up until now that the Tyrells have a fuckton of troops that never actually did anything after the Battle of Blackwater.

Just like how they forgot about whatever they were originally going to do when they spent all the money casting Dorne characters and filming in new locations, so they killed off half the Dornish people in the show and sent half of the remaining ones to King's Landing.

>"do you even watch the show"
>gets plotholes pointed how and explaining how you're a fucking retard for being a showfag and not seeing inconsistencies
>drop mad memes

WEW

10/10 EBIN SHOW

DON'T QUESTION D&D

Will it still be when it's pigeon holed into a romance?

It would have to be Jon since he should be dead.

>First episode of the first season had Dany stepping into Scolding hot water and being completely fine
>"Y she unburnt by da fire tho?

She's always been immune you queers

There was the "if you want to know what her pussy tastes like you should suck my dick" line.

Reminder that show "euron" is actually Victarion and will serve as fodder for Yara+Theon, since they have nothing else to do with Stannis gone

Eurio will reveal himself at the end, take the dragons, force Dany to be his sex slave, and cure Jorah's grayscale just because he likes him enough to cuck him instead of just killing him.

Sometimes there are no heroes.

I want off Mr. Bones' wild ride

he wasn't

>Dany's dragons still need to escape and get stolen.
>Implying it wasn't Tyrion in the books who set them free too

>sleeping on his stomach
Subtle.

>to spark civil war
with who ?
the tyrells are already on their side , the north don't care because old faith and everyone else is already in the civil war