Gets castrated

>Gets castrated
>Doesn't kill himself
Say what you want about Theon but he might have the most willpower out of any man in film and television.

>man
Not anymore

He identifies as a man, he's a man.

I identify as a Panda, I'm a Panda.

Yeah. I mean, he doesn't even get to have sex now. What a life.

He still has a prostate

I identify as Godzilla guess I'm Godzilla.

I've been living that life for the last 6 years and I have a working dick.

Varys did too, and isn't a total pussy about it.

Calm down, tumblards

you identify as a faggot so you must be a faggot

Varys is ballsless. He has a dick.

No, Varys dick was mutilated too (and not a simple circumcision) if I recall correctly, there's a scene where he talks about it with Tyrion, the one when he has the mage who did that to him locked in a box.

What, the cockless jokes that Tyrion has been saying for the past couple of episodes not convince you?

With a long hooked blade, he sliced me root and stem

If you got castrated, would you take hormones to become a trap or continue living in denial as a 'man'?

I'm disappointed he didn't take Victarions role.

Then everyone on Sup Forums should kill themselves aswell

Everyone on Sup Forums has a penis and their balls in tact, yet they STILL won't ever reproduce but haven't killed themselves.
Theon is nothing

Did he only get his dick cut off or his balls too?
If he still has his balls then he could theoretically still have kids with the help of appliances.

Have you only watched the trailers? Noob.

how would you even survive in medieval if you got your dick cut off, isnt there a VERY high risk of infection. and i dont think they have urinary catheters yet, so he would need to keep his wound open forever, makes no sense familia.

>not forging an iron cock

>thinks his insight requires a completely new thread
>unable to comprehend that literally 50 different threads about literally the same fucking show are up at once

GoT fans are as cancerous and stupid as the show they watch.

I really like this character arc a lot. From his time growing up back in Winterfell to where he is now, it all intrigues me.

He got off easy in the show desu, his torture is way worse in the books.

>tfw no emaciated, white haired, toothless, and almost finger/toeless Reek

>white hair

Whait, in the books Theon is a targ?

The last episode I saw of him he was some guys bitch boy, and a twitchy subhuman traumatized by his dick slicing

No silly, his hair goes white from the stress, trauma, and malnourishment. Living on nothing and the occasional live rat can do that to you.

His hair turned white from the fear and torture he experienced every minute of every day in captivity. I think that happens irl too

>loses a finger
>loses his dick
>not tortured anymore after that

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Extreme stress, malnutrition, and torture can cause you to stop pigmenting your hair folicles

Or maybe the stress activated his Targ Gene?

If I was varys I would devote all my time and money to get hold of cockregrowing magic.

You act like getting your dick and finger cut off is getting off easy. His DICK got cut OFF.

His DICK

But he gets that and much more in the books, is what I'm saying.

cocks are overrated

Theon does get smarter and become a better person once he loses his.

Is this GRRM's way of saying dicks are evil?

THE PENIS IS EVIL

>sex is the only reason i have to live

lmao

His arc and chapters are GOAT in the books, the show really butchered it.

All dick jokes aside, I like Theon and feel legitimately bad for him. He tried being a stark, which could've worked out for him but he wanted to make his old man proud and be an ironborn and fucked it up with his own family as well as his adoptive family. He's highborn but is treated as a bastard. He's a shit who could've gone about all that in a much better way buy he did what he did and is trying to atone for it.

I think what makes it even worse on top of all that is that Ramsay was the one who did most of the awful deeds during the Winterfell takeover (like coming up with the idea of killing the kids and then gleefully carrying it out, killing Ser Rodrick), so it's not even karmic retribution. Though blood thirsty Starkplebs like to insist it somehow is.

He's a fucking bitch.

He had ample opportunity to kill Ramsay, or go down fighting like a man, but instead, he surrendered like a little bitch and got his dick hacked off.

The character is, and has always been, a piece of shit submissive little faggot.

>Sup Forums is one person
wew lad

Best actor remaining in the show, also one of the best characters too. I hope they show him a lot more

why did he just want to help his sis and not get revenge?

same but I've been living that life for almost 30 years

If his dick is gone how does he pee?

Nice digits.

stannis got raped harder
by d&d

Well I haven't read the books but I still like the way he is portrayed on the show.

That's what I wonder
If he doesn't even have a nub left he can't even pee like a girl
The only way I can think of is getting in a pushup position to do it