Incorrect.

NO U

Biology=failed

/thread

i have to poop *male here

your free speech right is a social construct ffs shut your shithole retard

samefag

Go back and read a biology book.

This is where you are wrong user. There are actually at least 5 different genders. You people disappoint me with your ignorance and hate towards people who are just simply different than you.

difference is a social construct grow up we are all the same piece of steaming walking sounding crap, retard

There are only 2 natural genders, male and female. Anything else is a made up label to make those abnormals "normal".

Let me guess, you failed middle-school biology?

there is actually 1 gender, because females do not exist. haven't you seen the internet?

this tbh fam

I don't understand why people think that a word can't have more than one definition.

Yes, one definition of gender is synonymous with biological sex. Yes, another definition of gender has to do with the social construct of gender roles.

No, one definition is not more "right" than another. It has to do with context.

Is a person talking about a baby or animal? They probably mean biological sex.

Is a person talking about how women and men are expected to dress and act differently in regards to family, war, employment etc. etc. etc.? They're probably talking about gender roles.

The more you know!

Bathrooms should be a such:
For people with a Y chromosome, there should be a Y symbol on the door.
For people without a Y chromosome, there should be a crossed out Y on the door.
Fucking solved.

correct

I normally hate the idea of separate bathrooms but this would actually work in my opinion.

Yes. What gets really confusing is when someone's body doesn't know what fucking sex it is. I think it's called intersex. It's fucking weird like certain things develop and some thungs flat out don't. Any way the important thing about intersex is those people didn't get the idea to fuck up their bodies from Tumblr. They were legit born with fucked up bodies.

There's also that weird tribe in the Dominican Republic I think where everyone is a girl until they hit puberty, then some of them become men. Something about all the boys in the womb don't get that initial shot of testosterone that makes a penis happen.

Any way, yes OP you are correct. Two genders not this gender fliud pronoun grab bag bullshit.

Underrated post

Too bad the overwhelming majority of people are too fucking stupid to know what a chromosome even is.

Whats the difference between sex and gender?

I don't forcibly have gender with your mom

The former is logical and factual and the latter is based on emotions and feelings.

I guess there are 4. If you have a penis, you are male. If you have a vagina, you are a female. If you have both, you are a hermaphrodite. If you have neither, then you're a eunuch. That's pretty much as far as you can stretch it.

I am helisexual and I feel really insulted.

Correct

I bet I have more chromosones than u newfag

Yeah. I bet you do.

Why does Sup Forums feel the need to be so exclusionary about this?

XX
XY
XXY
I'd hafta three, cuz one of these would be disqualified at the OL if in either of the two other categories, regardless.

But other than that;
>stop liking what I don't understand

-the post.

Please go be autistic somewhere else.

Honestly the most correct answer in this thread

Anybody who questions this is insane.

underrated post

>Males
>Grills
2 genders faggot

There are 3 genders

>Male
>Female
>Special snowflake who needs validation and thinks they can ruin science with their moral

>caring if there's 2, 5, or 15
I could understand if there were, like, only 2-3 billion straight people left, and the streets were plagued by marauding bands of genderqueers and people identifying as attack helicopters rounding up people and torturing them til they use the correct pronouns.

you're confusing the amount of noise that glbt people make with the actual numbers of them. they're making a lot of noise because the glbt rights movement gained a lot of steam through people jumping on the sjw bandwagon as a way to feel morally superior. lgbt people have a lot of rights now that they didn't have 10, 20, 50 years ago. so the movement is still operating on that momentum and that rhetoric even though it doesn't really need to anymore. lots of movements do this, it gains speed the closer it gets to its destination. so once they get their goals, the amount of noise the movement makes looks way out of proportion to the amount of oppression they're actually yelling about.

honestly, is it a mental illness? idk. it might be. it might not be. it might be inborn, might be a choice, might be a snowflake thing. the gay and trans people I know are not doing anything to bother me, so I don't really care. I don't understand why you do. it sounds like it makes you really upset but I guess I can't relate.

it's a political movement. political movements come and go. when your voice changes and your chest hair comes in, maybe you'll have the perspective to know the difference between a movement that's actually dangerous and one that's just annoying.

There is three if you count a hermaphrodite.

What do they call people with three chromosomes?

There is only 1 gender, female, chromosome XX if you remove a piece of the X chromosome you get a 3/4 of woman, which is identified as male XY

>identify as man
>Don't care about social constructs
>wants to use the man bathroom

If my phone wasnt a dumb nigger i'd mfw. Someone reply to this with a gold face.