/got/ general

THE FIRE RISES edition

they didn't fly so good

Dany is getting boring.

the dothrakis are a bunch of violent drunks, how is this the first time anyone knocked the fire thingies over?

i wish the dothrakis had raped the shit out of her

>getting boring
She's been the worst part of the show since episode one. What's worse, everything about her can be cut since it takes place inside it's own bubble and has no bearing on the rest of the show. Tyrion aside, but I consider that more of putting him inside a pocket dimension to keep his character alive until he can come back to the real world.

give the sfm animators some time

should have just given her a montage

who /tormund/ here

right now my money is on Dany to win but i'm rooting for the Ice King

>kill all the khals in the sacred city
>walk out of the fire like an evil witch
>everyone loves her
JUST

>I AM DAENERYS STORMBORN OF THE HOUSE TARGARYEN, THE FIRST OF HER NAME, QUEEN OF THE ANDALS, THE RHOYNAR AND THE FIRST MEN, LADY OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS AND PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, THE UNBURNT, MOTHER OF DRAGONS, BREAKER OF CHAINS, QUEEN OF MEEREEN, KHALEESI OF THE GREAT GRASS SEA.

Sup Forums BTFO

Here's a better 'shop OP

>the plot armor character plot armored
whoa shit who would have guessed

This tbqh.
Dany Sue can do no wrong.

First for Maisie

>Jorah still walking around with that sameslit in his shirt

Do they just copy and paste all of his scenes now?

Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.

Did anyone else find this episode boring as fuck? Its worse than the 1st one

Is she V now?

The reason the tent went up in flames was because one of the Khals (Khal Farteesi) was a known flatulenter and had filled the tent with his pungent methane farts.

>Sweet Robin is still alive

I guess the seed was strong after all

I hope next season is the last season.

>give Arya a training montage
>remove her blindness
>she finally seems to be going somewhere with the Faceless

>don't include her in the following episode at all

What is pacing?

Why did they turn Bran into a camera?

First for Jon Snow

Spartacus had 1/4 the budget of GoT and had constant sword fights that were all 100x better.

CAN THEY FUCKING STOP DOING THOSE SCENES WHERE THEY JUST STARE AT EACH OTHER

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THE WRITING IS SO SHIT

Perfection.

top fucking kek
whoever did that last episode should be gunned down

>its a "Daenerys cites all her titles with forced melodrama" episode
>Its every episode

>not Punished Crow

>watch the behind the episode
>"we love how dany can be strong even from a point of weakness"
>"she takes out the khals all by herself, it's all Dany"
It's all fucking overpowered bullshit fire immunity that was only supposed to work when blood magic was involved

He's right you know.

lol no

>>I AM DAENERYS STORMBORN OF THE HOUSE TARGARYEN, A POWERFUL WOMAN AND YOUR QUEEN AS OF NOW. I HAVE TRULY BECOME THE GAME OF THRONES AND JUSTICE SHALL BE MET

Really? Like actually?

>"Should we spare him, my lord?"
>Eeeeeeeh, fine, whatever, I really don't give a shit

>"Sansa's escaped Winterfell"
>Oh she has? Well damn. Let's go to war to go save her I guess. I'm pretty bored.

WHEN DID SWEETROBIN GET SO FUCKING BASED

DABID

>Yara starts yelling at Theon and calls him a cunt

Is she not interested at all in what he's been up to or how he got there in the first place? Isn't she a little bit interested in information from the Northern lords, considering she is currently heading towards a fight for leadership?

Anyone else struggling to give a shit about anything that isn't King's Landing?
I think it's the reason that I've not been too into the show since bits of S4. The focus has shifted.

How old is Cordy?

Yes, faggot.

>can they fucking stop doing those scenes where they just stare at each other

t. Walking Dead

>fire immunity that was only supposed to work when blood magic was involved
Source? Your headcanon?

Not a huge fan of Kelly C, but that ending was pretty good.

>cry and moan for 9 episodes
>get dragons and a khalasar after you burn

>Cry and moan for 9 episodes
>get your dragons back, and a shitton of money after you burn

>Cry and moan for 4 episodes
>get a massive army after you burn

>Cry and moan for 5 more episodes
>get praised as the white savior by all the brown people

>cry and moan for a season
>Get a massive city for you after the slaves do all the work

>Cry and moan for 9 episodes
>get saved by your dragon from certain death

>cry and moan for 4 episodes
>Get a 100k strong khalasar after you burn

wow Dany is such a great character

all reason and sense went out the window with this shitshow in season 2

having him tell her what the viewer already knows would be a waste of screentime

Why does Hollywood shove girls like this into tv and films? Are they literally catering to horny men?

Who would win in a fight, Dany or Ramsay?

GRRRRRM said that the fire imunity was a one of thing in an interview

That was fucking bad, she knocks over a couple braziers and the khals just die then everyone worships her?

that's worse than sand sneks

READ A BOOK
READ A BOOK
READ A BOOK

no, double faggot

Literally Grrm himself several times and also she gets burnt in the books

hey guys I have spoilers on one of the characters that will appear soon: Khal Xor

Sex: Male
Name: Xor
True Aliegence: ???
Bio: Khal Xor was the strongest Khal of all of the Khals (physically and intellectualy). He easily defeated all the other Khals in duels in the Khal fightning acadamy, but he really doesn't like violence and preffers to destroy his enemies intellectually (he once killed his enemy khal by making him killing himself only by talking to him and using his intellect). Khal Xor does not rape women he respects them. He is a masterful tactician and can pretty much win any war. He is also very attractive and has big muscles but not too big and every woman wants him but he is very faithul and does not sleep with everyone. He also is very good a riding horse and swimming and jumps very high. He will join Khaleesi in her quest.

>"I've been physically and psychologically tortured in the most extreme conditions for well over two years"

>FUCK YOU I LOST 20 GOOD MEN TO DOGS BECAUSE YOU BETRAYED ME NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO RUIN MY QUEENSMOOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Asha>>>>Yara

He wants his cousin's cunny.

The Tragedy at Summerhall was a fire at Summerhall, a pleasure castle of House Targaryen in the Dornish Marches, in 259 AC. The conflagration caused the deaths of, among others, King Aegon V Targaryen, his eldest son, Prince Duncan Targaryen, and Ser Duncan the Tall, the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.[1]

when did this autismo get so tall?

>literally taller than littlefinger even with bent knees

But does he have the Sharingan?

Yes, faggot.
Watch the fucking show instead of Danyposting in these shitty threads.

This show is absolute trash; absolute pedalled garbage. It panders to the lowest common denominator and dregs of society, sacrificing substance for base appeal, not risking anything but rather applying cliche tropes overriding the show’s uniqueness. Which is honestly an articulate way of saying it is generic bland crap wasting its potential as the seasons drudge on.

These two hack Jew producers haven’t the slightest clue in the direction they’re taking things after deviating heavily from George R.R. Martin’s literature. Each scene is painful to watch as the actors are forced to ramble on in 21st century vernacular.

Someone [GRRM] who's fundamentally anti-religious, anti-feudalistic wouldn't have his magnum opus be some pedalled story of religion, Azor Ahai and prophecy full of tropes and simply a chosen one defeating the Others and bringing harmonious balance; it's going to be so much more than that and even throw all that out the window when the Others and Children make their return and ultimately the epilogue for ASOIAF should break the Kingdoms and core of feudalism entirely, as it breaks the mould of genre fiction. The show has no indication of remaining faithful to the source material but continues to be absolute pandered bullshit catering to faggots.

>more dick jokes
>(farts)
>let’s play a drinking game!
>ebin stronk female caricatures
>Cut all the history and intricate politics (e.g. Riverland sieges and negotiations from AFfC, notion of the history of Blackfyres and their impact on the world – Bittersteel (Golden Company), Brynden Rivers role, Daemon)
>Cut or completely butcher all real player’s plots (e.g. Wyman Manderly, Doran)
>Neglect the true puppet masters who manipulate everything from behind the scenes throughout history (e.g. Bloodraven/Children, Quaithe)

And you fags enjoy this mind numbing horseshit. This show turned into a fucking sitcom years ago and you should all kill yourselves for watching it.

None of this proves that blood magic is required for it

I wonder if they set up the hut with some oil or some shit

I mean tipping over some braizers wouldnt cause that much fire that it completly hamstrings a dozen seasoned khals

IT'S NOT EVEN THE SAME FUCKING VAES DOTHRAK FROM SEASON 1

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GRASS? THEY'RE FUCKING PASTORALISTS

NAILED IT!

Name one genuinely likable trait Dany has. One at all. It's completely irrational to like her at this point in the story.

>getting

>Probably not
>Probably

she probably farted on the small fire created by the braziers to make it explode and kill all the khals

why need dragons?

D+D didn't read them so why should I.

dany
womyn>cisscum

She burned a chanting blood magic witch at only the time she was "immune" to fire.

>While fans have assumed Dany would somehow eventually escape her confinement at Vaes Dothrak, the most common prediction was that Ser Jorah and Daario Naharis would simply smuggle her out, or that Drogon would swoop down to torch her enemies like at the end of season 5. But showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss concocted a far more clever, shocking, and character-driven twist.
AHAHAHAHAAHAH

Dany is asbestos. Bookfags BTFO.

>Asha is a fair and loving POW taker of the Glovers
>She weeps when she sees Reek
>Yara
>>FUCK YOU I LOST 20 GOOD MEN TO DOGS BECAUSE YOU BETRAYED ME NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO RUIN MY QUEENSMOOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he's still quite retarded

you like him cos you can relate, i assume

Anyone know the answer?

better question, holy shit did puberty hit him hard

this

DELETE THIS

Did Littlefinger kill all guards that protected him and Sansa to cover up his shitty lie?

Dumbest shit I've ever seen

DROPPED this shit show

Breastfeeding does wonders

No, Roose needed to get permission from the Throne to make Ramsay a Bolton

>getting boring

she's been boring since season 2. It's the same shit every fucking season. She follows a very strict formula.

>the most common prediction was that Ser Jorah and Daario Naharis would simply smuggle her out

Fuck are people actually this retarded?

No. Only the king can do that.

Why are you talking about killing khals like it's such an horrid thing?

This is not Westeros. Dothraki go by completely different morals. They respect strength. Which is why there was even a scene where that one Khal said "fuck Aggo", because he thought he was a pussy that got himself killed.

And if that widow knows about the dragons, it's safe to say they are aware of some of Daenerys feats. They might have though it to be rumours, but watching her walk out of a fire unscathed gave a lot of legitimacy to the rumours.

Ultimately Dothraki only give a shit about strength. Daenerys gave them a display of that, so they bend the knee.

Probably, unless he has some ultra loyalists.

In the books she's supposedly cute and she's much younger.
So that's like one and a half likable traits.

She is a vacuum of shit in the show, however.
Irredeemable and ugly.
She's clearly never done a day of cardio in her life.
She can't can't worth a damn.
She's written terribly.
The dragons also look like trash.

Ramsay's plot armor is a specific kind of plot armor. His ability, is that everyone surrounding him suffer sudden incompetency. Which is pretty useful at getting what you want. Because people turn into retards, and bend to your will, or fall for you tricks.

The problem with that though, is that Dany's plot armor is specifically designed so that the more retarded she is, the more she benefits. She only ever loses when she attempts to use her wits. Therefore, I submit that Dany would win, based on the fact that Ramsay's presence will cause her to do something stupid, which in turn will benefit her in some way, killing Ramsay.

The only thing that really bothered me about that scene was that the fire spread so fucking quickly.

Yeah, I get it. It is a structure made of fucking wood, weeds and leather in the middle of a desert but seriously the whole thing went up in like ten seconds. Big, thick beams presumably made from whole trees burned to the point of breaking in seconds.

It would have been better if Dany had gotten her two boytoys to help her set the fire. Honestly they had no point, the story was unchanged by them being there. It could have been a nice payoff to the whole storyline of them chasing Dany.

"Alright Jorah. Wait until I shout out some shit about chains and shit and then throw some torches or some oil and shit on to the roof. Then the dumb savages will probably start worshiping me or shit.".

Not to mention the needless feminist influence. Either D&D are subversive jews or somebody is giving them bad advice

GUYS... DANY IS NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE

it was only a hologram, D&D are not that stupid to make her immune to fire

>fans naturally assumed dragon bitch might actually use her fucking dragons to get something done for once
>cleverly, we had her push some fucking shit over and just win like that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BECAUSE FUCK USING DRAGONS RIGHT THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL STUPID AUDIENCE

Can't the Starks ask Tommen to make Jon a Stark then?