Donald Trumps speech was the things legends are made of

Donald Trumps speech was the things legends are made of

Other urls found in this thread:

thehypertexts.com/Donald Trump 666 Mark of the Beast.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is the Antichrist

HOW? He'll make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN you generic MUTT

It wasn't that good like the times he reciprocated the "usa" chants were kind of cringe and the end "I love you" seemed forced and unnecessary. Really the whole thing was just a circle jerk event anyways.

Bullshit, he delivered the best speech. He showed why he can connect with the people and be a TRUE president. I've decided

He acts and speaks the way the Beast does in revelations.

No he doesn't. Don't talk to me about the bible. I KNOW the bible. He's protecting us from all evil and sin. He's the true leader we need

I will pray for your soul

I'm coming for you, MUTT

shemhamforash

You're speaking like a DEMON. I'll pray for you too

Your eyes are open but you can not see that you are worshipping the Beast... just like in revelations. I'm so sorry that you aren't among the real children of God like me how can see that Trump is Satan himself.

You're a fajjit. Devil in disguise

Trump is a megalomaniac and a bully.

You are an ignorant asshat.

IMA let you hold this L. Another victim of the HOLY HEEL

more proof that Trump is the Beast

thehypertexts.com/Donald Trump 666 Mark of the Beast.htm

I'm afraid you will be the one wearing the mark of the beast

I aint clicking your devil links you satanic MUTT

IMA stay home with my girl Rousey while you virgin devils look for answers

MODS close this thread. I'm done with this floozies

Donald John Trump has many connections to the number 666: the biblical Mark of the Beast and the Antichrist ...

The Trump family bought the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolic of money (Mammon), materialism, affluence, hubris and power.
As reported by The New York Times, the Trump family paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive American building (18 = 3*6 = 666), which is owned through Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner.
The information above is confirmed by the Kushner Companies website, on the 666 Fifth Avenue link.
As reported by nj.com, the Trump family is also in the process of building a $666 million tower at One Journal Square. According to nj.com and Jersey City Upfront, the height of the tower will be 666 feet.
The financing for the One Journal Square tower has been arranged through Santander Bank (no kidding!). You can easily confirm these details with Google searches.
Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet.
Trump lives in a gold-and-diamond-encrusted penthouse on the Trump Tower's 66th floor, complete with paintings of Apollo and erotic statues of the pagan Greek sex god Eros and his consort Psyche.
The penthouse is modeled after the Versailles palace of Louis XIV, the French "Sun King" who was known for his decadent taste, imperialism and aggressive foreign policies. Sound familiar?
Apollo was the Sun God and the Son of God (the pagan Greek father-god, Zeus). Louis XIV, the Sun King, was called Dieudonné (the God-given).
Donald Trump inherited his grandmother's real estate empire when she died on June 6, 1966 = 6-6-6. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump. The original family business name was E. Trump & Son.
Elizabeth means "oath" so her full name may be interpreted as "oath for Christ to be trumped (upstaged/outranked/defeated through trickery)."

The Trump surname is an anglicized version of the German name Drumpf. In Jewish gematria, the value of the letters in Don Drumpf is 666. (Don being both his abbreviated first name and meaning "powerful ruler.")
Donald John Drumpf in American ASCII computer code is 666.
Trump first made his racist remarks about Hispanic immigrants on June 6, 2015 = 6 + 6 + (1+5) = 6-6-6. His fearmongering remarks about "rapists" and "drug dealers" vaulted him to the top of the polls.
Trump announced his candidacy for president on June 16, 2015 = 6 + (1*6) + (1+5) = 6-6-6.
Trump's first venture into public politics came when he "trumped" Mayor Ed Koch during a meeting with New York City officials at his office on June 6, 1986 = 6-6-6.
The project that Trump took over that day, the renovation of the famous Wollman Rink, led to the idea for The Apprentice when the finale of a Survivor season was later held at the Wollman.
So on that fateful 6-6-6 date, Donald Trump jump-started both his career in politics and his career as a "reality" TV star.
The Trump SoHo Hotel Condominium, called an "artists' enclave" by Donald Trump, was announced on The Apprentice on June 6, 2006 = 6-6-6.
On the same date, 6-6-6, an article in Christian Science Monitor predicted that "Pragmatism May TRUMP Zeal as Iran's Power Grows."
On the same date, 6-6-6, a TruthDig article was titled "The Eve of Destruction." The Barry McGuire song "Eve of Destruction" begins "The eastern world it is exploding!" Trump vows to make the Middle East explode.
On the Ides of March, Donald Trump had 666 delegates. The Ides of March marked a turning point in Roman history, as the Roman Republic became a Roman Empire ruled by a succession of dictators.
There will be a rare occultation of Venus on June 6, 2016, so watch out for unusual happenings on that 6-6-6 date.
Donald Trump has been given plenteous free air time by the Fox network, and the letters in "Fox" (6+15+24) form another 666.

There was a total lunar eclipse on the day Donald Trump was born (June 14, 1946). A total lunar eclipse is known as a "blood moon."
The Bible prophesies that the moon will turn to blood before "the great and terrible day of the LORD."
The day Trump was born (June 14, 1946) the Baruch Plan was unveiled. The U.S. representative to the United Nations Atomic Energy Commission, Bernard Baruch, proposed U.N. control of all nuclear weapons.
Baruch opened his remarks by saying, "We are here to make a choice between the quick and the dead."
One historian later offered the opinion that "the Baruch Plan was the nearest approach to a world government proposal ever offered by the United States."
The Bible calls the Antichrist a "little horn" and of course a trumpet is a horn, with the diminutive -et suffix meaning "little."
The Hebrew prophets of the Bible predicted that a Trump of Doom would sound in the last days.

A "little horn": [Daniel 7:8] someone who rises up unexpectedly (Trump was a minor TV celebrity and a real estate salesman before he decided to run for president; no one took him seriously at first)
Chauvinist: he will have "no regard for the desire of women" [Daniel 11:37] perhaps meaning their desire to be treated decently and humanely, or their desire for love and peace rather than hatred and war
Military Leader: a conqueror whose only "god" is force [Daniel 11:38] (Trump claims to be the most militaristic person on the planet)
False God: He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8] (Trump is treated as if he has the superpowers he claims, by millions of gullible Americans)
Arrogant and Boastful: "He shall exalt himself and magnify himself" [Daniel 11:36] (Is anyone as arrogant and boastful as The Donald?)
Charismatic: a celebrity able to excite the masses (Trump's reality TV show The Apprentice)
Persuasive: a smooth talker, the consummate salesman (Trump's best-selling book The Art of the Deal)
Problem Solver: convincing people that he alone has the answers to previously unsolvable problems (Trump's wall, paid for by Mexico)
Particularly, solving the problems of the Middle East (Trump promises to protect Israel and to defeat ISIS)
An egomaniac: "He shall magnify himself above all" (Donald Trump is a God unto Himself)
Blasphemer: (Donald Trump does not ask God for forgiveness; he spoke dismissively of Holy Communion, the body and blood of Christ)
Intimidating: a “king of fierce countenance” (Trump is a bully and intimidator)
New Age: the Antichrist will seek to define a new era that revolves around himself (Trump claims that only he can "make America great again")
Lawgiver: he will seek to change the laws (Trump wants to reinterpret the Constitution, which would profoundly change the United States and its laws)