>huge amounts of crime
>gang violence
>world's worst immigrants
>thousands migrating north to escape their own shitheap
>fat, lazy ignorant population
>politicians actively making the country worse

Let's talk about the USA Sup Forums
Pic unrelated

to be fair mexicans are the only reason why that applies to USA so I don't know how unrelated that pic is.

Spain you absolute madman.

>>universally despised
Yet people come to live and study in the US by any means
>>shrinking economy
USA GDP higher than entire European Union.
>>massive inequality
:((( someone is richer than me!
>>massive corruption
no more than other parts of the world
>>rigged elections
[Citation needed]
>>huge amounts of crime
Take out African Americans then compare crime statistics.
>>gang violence
Take out African Americans then compare gang violence.
>>world's worst immigrants
>>thousands migrating north to escape their own shitheap
[Citation needed]

USA is Canada's biggest brain drain. Tons of Canadians leave to work in the US.
>>fat, lazy ignorant population
Opiniom
>>politicians actively making the country worse
Politicians make everywhere worse. Us is no exception

really titillates your neurons

Something I couldn't quite believe when I first became aware of the campaigns last year was how strange it was that a guy could base his completely around open hostility towards a neighbouring country.

Illegal Mexican immigration is a major problem in the USA. It's not fear mongering or a meme or anything else. It's a major problem concerning many people

The eternal Argie strikes again

americans politics is more like reality tv

No, leaf, not in the world of facts

What is Swedish politics like?

>USA GDP higher than entire European Union.
False
>no more than other parts of the world
but much more than other parts of the world
>Take out African Americans
No?
>>>massive inequality
>:((( someone is richer than me!

fpbp

>Take out African Americans

HEY ITS NOT SO BAD WHEN YOU TAKE OUT A LARGE PART OF THE POPULATION!!

But I unironically love the USA
>one chance at life
>not born in California

Mostly about slowly copying the non-pc party since its siphoning votes from everyone. Also livingspace crisis. i wish this immigration crisis could fucking end so we could talk about something else and let some other populist cause take place in politics.

All Americans hate California.

Are you that Albertan who now has to run defence for americans now that the oilsands are not profitable?

>>USA GDP higher than entire European Union.
>False

no it's not

GDP in millions of US$;
United States 18,561,930
European Union 17,110,523

Hourly yuropoor obsession thread.

like a boring drama. not a copdrama, like you'd expect, but more like a shitty ensemble show, without much focus or clear reason to exist

Mejor callate user, recuerda que España es un shithole también.

13%
>large part
wew potatonigger

>bait about USA
>a fucking leaf defends them
Canada is such a non-country

>Swedish """politics"""
>hey guys I can fit more black dicks in my butt than the other party!

t. yrone Sanches Smith

That's a large part, you lard

t. Tyrone Abdul Mohammed
I can smell the melanin in your ass from here

13% of the population commits 50% of the murder tho

Is it really fair to count Blacks?

Nope I've always lived in Ontario

Success breeds jealousy.

This thread sums up Sup Forums perfectly

It kind of is mate

>potatonigger
So original

Not at all, if I correctly understand what you're insinuating.

Buen hilo

Realmente hizo que las membranas celulares de mis neuronas se depolarizasen, propagando potenciales de acción

>california
>"""""""successful""""""
Yeah, successful in the American taco industry

>Measuring migration flows between Mexico and the U.S. is challenging because there are no official counts of how many Mexican immigrants enter and leave the U.S. each year.

>using evidence that disproves itself
you are one retarded shitskin if you expect anyone to take that "PewResearchCenter" article seriously

This tbqhwyf

How could it possibly be fair NOT to count them?

>there are no official counts of how many Mexican immigrants enter and leave the U.S. each year
>world of facts

wow it looks like the IQ maps everyone posts are real
kek

Pew is a reputable source dumb fuck negro and the very next sentence to what you quoted makes it clear best available data is used, we are not talking Argentina where data is just fabricated, pew data is peer reviewed.

>scientific estimates don't count

The US has gone to shit, but its because of the current culture. The vast majority of American men are completely cucked, and you see it on this site most. People act tough, and talk a lot of shit, but it never leaves this website. That's a big reason why no one thought Trump would win, none of the cucks speak up. The funny thing is that nothing will change for them though, they'll just continue to shitpost.

>best available data
>good enough

no wonder your country is a shithole with those standards
kek

if you really wanted to uncuck yourself you would hang your politicians and government officials

>best available data
>not good enough
Be careful to wipe out the shit on your lip. all that ass kissing can't be healthy

That wouldn't fix society.

nice argument you got there.
your people weren't satisfied with ruining your country so they decided to ruin another one, and you're trying to damage control the shit out of this thread.
you're the worst """people""" on earth, I'm so glad my developed, nice and white country is on the other side of the world so that we don't get any of you shitskins here.
kek

> my developed, nice and white country

Yes, I see you live in /pol's world of wishful thinking and anecdotal information "trump" hard data and reality negro roñoso

You don't have to shitpost in order to be acknowledged, Niggertina. We get it, you exist, just don't get mad because no one cares about you.

>wikipedia with no real source
you just love posting retarded articles to prove your non existing points, don't you?
meanwhile me, my family and all of my friends are white and live like kings while you poop looking half people live in the mud.
have fun m8

kek at this thread
KEK

>shitsking with an american flag
do you wanna know how I can tell you're not a real american?
kek
KEK
K E K
E
K

Go for it, and maybe right after you can start your daily Argentina opinion thread and continue to ruin /in/ just a little more with your anime pictures.

Btfo

America #1

Cuckold

You're also wrong

There's real sources in there, just follow the links dumb fuck, it sure beats your anecdotal evidence and cherrypicked pics

>empty boasts
What was inflation last year for you guys?

mexico>spain
that list is mostly true for asspain too

I mean it isn't but ok. Pretty much the only ones true of Spain there are the corruption and politicians.

Also we're talking about USA, not Mexico. Lrn2read

Delete dis.

>It's another thread were Eurofags circlejerk over how much they hate America

What a surprise.

I wish russia destroys this piece of shit soon.... USA USA USA USA USA!.Fuck off unhealthy amerilard,

WRONG

You sure pic is unrelated?

BREXIT

kek

On which point?

STILL HAVEN'T TRIGGERED ARTICLE 50

>Sweden defending commiefornia
Poetry

>Americans moving to Canada
>Ever

Even the celebs who cried about Trump wouldn't do it.

>developed, nice and white country

Ya vete a dormir Santi

>if you really wanted to uncuck yourself
>sweden giving uncucking lessons

If you take out the bottom 13% of any other developed nation's population, they'll be even further ahead of the USA in crime statistics.

He is not. We actually love you

CHI

t. shitskin

Our neighboring country greatly benefited by NAFTA which fucked our remaining industry and exports their garbage and their neighbors garbage here where they send enough money back to Mexico that remittances are a significant part of their economy. It's like if Poland sent it's worse to Germany (instead of England) but then also sent their neighbors worst.

Our subsistence farmers got wiped out by your subsidies on corn, you put quotas in our sugar and have tried to boycott any area in which we have an advantage through protectionist measures (eg not allowing Mexican freight despite drivers/rigs being held to higher standards than your own) Mexico hasn't been sending migrants in net numbers for near a decade and 3/4 of Mexican illegals have been there for roughly that amount of time, our government (unfairly and at your behest) has cracked down on migration from our southern neighbours in the last year.

Automation is widely considered by experts to have had a much larger impact on jobs than NAFTA which is considered near neutral. You've been sold on a prejudiced narrative by a conman who wwithout any precedent in international law and no moral foundation has subjected our country to extorsion and a barrage of attacks which now equal economic war, regardless of what you think you can get away with we will have our day at the WTO tribunals.

Get ready to literally pay the price as the meager amount of jobs Trump will force US corporations to re-locate in the US result in costs to be bornes by YOU as a consumer, an unsustainable increase of your national debt and a slump in business as investors realize your country offers no certainty over rules for fair competition.

The most fucking bizarre thing was how he acted like Mexico was benefiting at our expense or something when the narrative for years was that illegals were coming here because Mexico was shitty and they would rather do underpaid unskilled labor here (ignoring of course the fact that net migration has been negative in recent years but can't really expect Trump supports to know that).

>world's worst immigrants
This is debatable

Colombian immigrants are pretty shit too

but way better than muslims it seems

Whatever,don't come crying to us when Russia attacks you then.

>russia attacks you
>russia
>spain