Well anons, it looks like the world is slowly coming to an end. We have terrorist attacks around the globe...

Well anons, it looks like the world is slowly coming to an end. We have terrorist attacks around the globe, either an egocentric asshole or a old bitch will be the leader of the free world, there are riots thought the US and yet all we care about is fucking Pokemon Go. What are you going to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TTU9-M7Zpbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shhhh
It's okay
youtu.be/TTU9-M7Zpbs

There is no way to prevent what is happening, you can only join in. Next black lives mater protest I'm going to hand out PCP cigarettes, farewell anons.

America ain't free

It is an illusion, but still one of the worlds most powerful people will be a complete moron.

gonna play some pokemon go, i guess

I'm going to make some oatmeal, mastubate, played League of Legends, and then go buy groceries.

Ah the American Dream

Except that egocentric asshole might just turn out to be a brilliant president, just so he can say to everyone he was a great president.

While I will not argue that Hitler pulled Germany and the US out of a world wide economic depression, he did also start WWII. Just don't forget that he still lost in the end.

>free world
look, OP is trying to make the US look good even though its one of the main causes to this world ending shit

YOU SHUT UP SCHWEINHUND

It doesn't have to be you all sound like you have already given up and you are just waiting for the shit to go down. In the meantime I guess you can still masturbate to trap threads until it happens.

Play Pokemon GO, duh.

says the faggot speaking his stupid faggot opinion in public with no government reprisal

And yet you sheep don't know Pokemon Go is a CIA tool to spy on everyone through mass surveillance.

I think I will keep on earning a moderate to low amount of money, keep fucking my gf til we break up and/or have kids, keep playing computer games and watching youtube. Eventually I reckon a stroke, heart attack or cancer will kill me. What are you going to do?

I'm doing nothing, as a hardcore atheist I only care about my family and friends

Oh edgy, a bad ass atheist. I don't believe in a christian god so instead of seeking spirituality in some other form I am just an atheist. I wish I was as cool as you.

Its treated me fine for the 24 years I have been here. If you don't like how you are being treated, that's a you problem. If the rest of the world cries about America fucking things up, that's their problem.

No complaints here. I work, pay taxes, enjoy good health, own guns, have three vehicles, and high speed internet in my pocket.

You mad tho?

Spirituality doesn't exist, its called hallucination

Babby's first philosophical conclusion

Hahahahaha, uh no he won't.

My path to spirituality began with my first mushroom trip

Cool. When do I get my Blastoise from the CIA then?

Read some Terrence Mckenna

There are 1000 ways to survey people other than a damn video game.

>What are you going to do?

When the situation is truly hopeless, there's nothing to worry about. I'll try to be happy.

>I was just a child when fallout 2 came out
>I loved that game so much, I played it non stop
>often stayed up late doing speed runs, just to see how fast I could get through the game
>I loved the final battle with frank horrigan
>such a challenge, and so rewarding, and I just loved his dialogue lines
>my mom would always yell at me to go to bed
>"it's late, you have to get up and go to school"
>she doesn't understand my love for Frank
>I call her a mutant scum
>she takes my keyboard and makes me go to bed
>I lie in bed, pissed off at my mother. She doesn't understand. She hates me, and Frank
>I hear footsteps
>they are getting louder and louder, practically shaking my house
>suddenly my bedroom door bursts open
>it's Frank Horrigan
>"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have"
>I try to run but he cripples my legs
>I can't resist him
>he spreads my legs apart and pulls out his giant mutant CIA cock
>"but then you haven't met Frank Horrigan either"
>he penetrates me with the force of a thousand atom bombs
>he mercilessly fucks my boipussy raw
>I try to convince him to stop but my speech skill is to low
>"your ride's over muti"
>he shoves his mutant cock deep into my butthole and fills me up with his cum
>my mom and dad hear the noise and run into the room
>it's too late, he already triggered the self destruct sequence

Does the populous suspect it? And now that everyone from my 70 year old grandpa to a 4 year has a camera in their pocket the cia can not look though the cameras of whom ever is looking for their barbarous.

play Pokemon Go

people have been massacring each other and rioting since the beginning of time. the only reason such a big deal is made out of it now is because the media is absolutely everywhere and likes to scaremonger to get people to pay attention to them. whether or not societal collapse is truly imminent doesn't really matter. just spend your time doing what you like instead of constantly being worried and paranoid. just chill the fuck out and live your life, god damn.