Are Argentina and Uruguay the cheaters of the football world?

Yea, I know that this thread won't like to Sup Forums because it's filled with Messi and Suarez lovers, but anyway let me tell you something about football

1st of all, FIFA is many things but it is mainly a business. And sometimes it is good business that some nations win some matches in particular. Why? well, there are many reasons why, some of them are for example that heroes attract people (an heroe can be a player or a team) and having more consumers of the product of course isn't a bad thing. For football fans, there are matches that are more interesting than others, and having a certain team in a final for example, make people disposed to spend more money to watch the match (byt TV or directly in a stadium). These things are obvious, and I don't want to discover America

Recently, Blatter admited that in WC draws there are hot and cold balls. Grondona was the vice president of FIFA till 2014. Is it a coincidence the groups of Argentina in WC 2010 and WC 2014? In South Africa it was in a group with South Korea, Nigeria and Greece. In Brazil, it was in a group with Nigeria, Bosnia/Herzegovina, and Iran. You could tell me "Yea, but what about WC 2006? Argentina was in death group!" Ivory Coast and Serbia/Montenegro weren't that good, and Messi wasn't the 'best' player in the world. Yea, FIFA wants Messi to win something with his nation so badly, simply because it is good business

Argentina brags about its cups (CHE CUANTAS COPAS TENES), but how many of them were won by robbery? C'mon, we are talking about the nation of Diego Maradona, the supposed best player in history, but how many of the things he won was using drugs to increase his physical abilities? Is it coincidence that Argentina has won nothing recently, which coincides with improvement of technology used to detect cheats? Let's remember 6-0 to Peru. Watch the 1st goal of Argentina in the match versus Mexico, Tevez was offside as fuck, it is fuckin embarrasing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cSsibij7uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HSOGYL7_vAg
youtube.com/watch?v=2s8a5f2upOs
youtube.com/watch?v=PAzKYWiv2_E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Rojas#1989_World_Cup_qualifying_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5MnWt0LLm0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguay_national_football_team#History
resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/01/26/94/92/61_0706_uru-ned_fulltime.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JVQmWZoNHG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In this same match there was a fight in mid time between Argentina and Mexico, Schweinsteiger was asked about this and he declared: "That's how Argies are, they like to provoke. We'll have to be careful"

FIFA is right when it considers that people are dumb, indeed they are. I don't know if Uruguay is as cheater as Argentina, but no doubt it commits cheat as well, just look at the number of Copas America that it has and the little it has won at present. It is not coincidence that clubs who belong to Argentina or Uruguay, have a greater number of cups Libertadores and Sudamericanas. CONMEBOL is a fuckin mafia, and there has always been a preference for clubs of nations next to Atlantic sea

Let's face it, Argentina and Uruguay are sick societies, especially their media. Have you noticed how Uruguayans always chimps out when they lose a match, it happened in Copa America 2015, it happened in Copa Centenario 2016 versus Mexico, it happened in the semifinal versus Netherlands in 2010, etc. They are like fuckin kids, c'mon Uruguay 2 world cups were won in times when 5 nations participated in WC. They are dirty as fuck, its best player (Suarez) is a guy with psychological issues

Most Sup Forumstards wanted Messi to win final of Copa Centenario, at the end he was crying in the middle of the field, and you could wonder "Why was he crying? Because he failed his penalty and lost another final with Argentina? or because he tried to win using cheats and even then he couldn't win?". Have you forgotten that he faked a supposed foul of Diaz and because of that, the chilean player was red carded? That he tried to fake a penalty and referee gave him a yellow card for that action? Maybe you didn't even realized, I mean, that day Sup Forums was filled with Americans, Canadians, etc, saying "HURRDURR MESSI GOAT, HE A GOOD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN", and let's not forget Argies and their Uruguayan dogs saying "i-it was foul!". I guess that's it, it feels good to redpill you

Oh boy, I really hope Santos doesn't fuck up the squad so we can utterly destroy you.

Nice blog bro

Let me warn you that Chile usually does great against African teams, dude. It would have been better against France though

Messi tried to fake a penalty in Copa Centenario 2016 final and referee gave him a yellow card for the action

youtube.com/watch?v=8cSsibij7uQ

I don't know that much, but it's clrear that copa centenario was made for Messi. They wanted to replace the CA winner with the new champions. Kek

Messi deliberately crashes into Diaz and referee gives the chilean player his 2nd yellow card (Copa Centenario). What about regulation on these situations? Defender needs to dissapear of attacker's trajectory?

youtube.com/watch?v=HSOGYL7_vAg

Nah, that's thinking too much. The fuck you talking about

>trusting blatter
nah

Then see by yourself. This video was originally made by a chilean guy, FIFA reacted immediately (some days after FIFA draw for Brazil 2014) and now you can't find it. What I'll post now is a copy of the original video but with different music (yea I know, it sucks). The subtitles are in spanish but the images are clear enough

youtube.com/watch?v=2s8a5f2upOs

>Are Argentina and Uruguay the cheaters of the football world?
Didn't read your post but regarding your title:
"Are Argentina and Uruguay the cheaters of the football world?"

If they're cheating why they won nothing since years?

his fingers are probably still brown from all that chilean refball

>Is it coincidence that Argentina has won nothing recently, which coincides with improvement of technology used to detect cheats?
>Is it a coincidence the groups of Argentina in WC 2010 and WC 2014? In South Africa it was in a group with South Korea, Nigeria and Greece. In Brazil, it was in a group with Nigeria, Bosnia/Herzegovina, and Iran
>Yea, FIFA wants Messi to win something with his nation so badly, simply because it is good business
>Watch the 1st goal of Argentina in the match versus Mexico (South Africa 2010), Tevez was offside as fuck, it is fuckin embarrasing. In this same match there was a fight in mid time between Argentina and Mexico, Schweinsteiger was asked about this and he declared: "That's how Argies are, they like to provoke. We'll have to be careful"

In the past, they cheated consciously (drugs mainly). Now they are helped by FIFA and they don't even realize. And ofc FIFA can't be obvious about the fact, it don't want people to realize that there is darkness in the institution (mainy in FIFA draws, watch the last video I posted). Grondona (an Argie) was vicepresident of FIFA till 2014...

From when Americans like "soccer"? Didn't you guys love to watch blacks inserting a ball into a "basket"?

*Since

Do you know how deluded you sound?
Yes, there is corruption there always was but you can find refball in ANY competition if you look hard enough
Meanwhile enjoy your succes you bitter faggot and stop seeing ghosts

all Hispanics are cheaters, not just Argies and Uruguayans, also add the Italians to that bunch

>all Hispanics are cheaters, not just Argies and Uruguayans

Then prove it

>Yes, there is corruption there always was but you can find refball in ANY competition if you look hard enough

Yea sure, FIFA has its own interests. That's why refball is usually for Argentina

1st goal of Argentina against Mexico in WC 2010 (yea, when FIFA already wanted Messi to win it). Tevez was offside as fuck. Look at the reaction of the Argie players

youtube.com/watch?v=PAzKYWiv2_E

You know that the seeds in the WC are determined by the FIFA ranking right? And those are determined by the QL (which Argentina, Uruguay & Chile simultaneously), and those matches that aren't strictly equitative between them are chosen by their own FA?
Do you realise your own FA had choose matches against Jamaica, Salvador, Iran, USA, Venezuela, Haiti, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Norn Ireland, Irak, Senegal, Estonia, Oman, Ukraine, Israel, New Zealand, Zambia, United Arab Emirates & North Korea since the 2010 WC?

Yes, FIFA is rigged, broken & retarded, but thinking that's it's deliberately helping Argentina & Uruguay is just ridiculous. Mexico, chicanos, arabs & asians have more money and people. What's the point of helping a country with population of 3,5 m?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Rojas#1989_World_Cup_qualifying_incident

> Chile, down 1-0, would be eliminated from the upcoming World Cup if they lost. Around the 70-minute mark, Rojas fell to the pitch writhing and holding his forehead. A firework, thrown from the stands by a Brazilian fan named Rosenery Mello do Nascimento, was smoldering about a yard away. Rojas had deliberately cut himself with a razor hidden in his glove in an attempt to have the match nullified and possibly have Brazil penalized by FIFA. Rojas, his head bloodied, was carried off the field; his teammates then refused to return claiming that conditions were unsafe. The match was unfinished.

> Video evidence later showed that Rojas had not been hit by the firework. His head injury was discovered to have been self-inflicted with a razor blade hidden in his glove. FIFA awarded Brazil a 2-0 win, effectively eliminating Chile from the 1990 World Cup. As a consequence, Chile was banned from the 1994 FIFA World Cup and Rojas was banned for life, along with the coach Orlando Aravena and the team doctor Daniel Rodriguez.

> A Chilean inquiry found that Aravena had ordered Rojas and Rodriguez by walkie-talkie to remain on the ground and that Rojas was to leave the field on a stretcher. The team's co-captain, Fernando Astengo, was banned from football for the next five years for deciding to remove the team from the field

You still dont see it? If there was this urgent need (god knows why) for Argentina to win then why didnt they, in fact, make us win it. Its not like they didnt have the chance: they would have awarded the Higuain penalti or the offside goal if they were oh so in our favor

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5MnWt0LLm0

Messi scores for Argentina against Mexico and is wrongly called offside in 2006 WC. Messi was already Youth World Champion and Champions League player (Barcelona champion)

Fifa doesn't need Argentina to win, they just need Messi in the final.

oh then you are trolling. Nice
tho you have quite the autism to write that much for a bait thread

This is an isolated incident, unlike Argentina big list of cheats. It embarass the chilean football indeed and FIFA did the right thing with the punishment

Copa America 2001 hosted by Colombia
This would have been Venezuela's path to the final if they managed to won all the matches:

> Barranquilla - Barranquilla - Barranquilla - Armenia - Manizales - Bogota

Copa America 2004 hosted by Peru
This would have been Venezuela's path to the final if they managed to won all the matches:

> Lima - Lima - Trujillo - Chiclayo - Lima - Lima

Copa America 2007 hosted by Venezuela

> San Cristobal - San Cristobal - Merida - San Cristobal - Maracaibo - Maracaibo

Copa America 2011 hosted by Argentina
This would have been Argentina's path to the final if they managed to won all the matches:

> La Plata - Santa Fe - Cordoba - Cordoba - La Plata - Buenos Aires

Copa America 2016 hosted by USA
This would have been USA's path to the final if they managed to won all the matches:

> California - Chicago - Philadelphia - Seattle - Houston - New Jersey

and now

Copa America 2015 hosted by Chile
This would have been Chile's path to the final if they managed to won all the matches:

> Santiago - Santiago - Santiago - Santiago - Santiago - Santiago

This was organised by your own country FA and approved by Conmebol

I'm not trying to call out that Chile rigged their way to the championship (always thought they were a great team), but you can't pretend there are countries "more cheater than us" when your own FA pulled out something like this/

>Fifa doesn't need Argentina to win, they just need Messi in the final.

But it would have been better for them if Messi "had won" the final against Germany? or it would have been worse?

> Venezuela's

* Colombia's
** Peru's

>are uruguayans cheaters of the world
>says the team that fingered their asshole and got them a red card

you literally could not have bought that trophy with any more money

That's not OP

WC 2006 doesn't matter, in that time Messi was just a promise, nothing more. In 2010 and 2014 he was the GOAT for a big part of football fans, and these were the WCs where Argentina was helped via FIFA draw (Look at its groups). I already exposed why Messi winning a world cup is good business for FIFA. Check out the video I posted about the FIFA fraud on draw for WC 2014 (Hell, Argentina group was posted on twitter days before it)

Well uruguayans technically "invented" a lot of stuff that nowadays is considered "cheat" back in XIX century.

Not related to what OP is talking tho

>Maradona using drugs to increase his physical abilities
That's rich because
1. Cocaine has literally the opposite effect
2. His playstyle was based on skill, not physicality
Now fuck off with this salty PoS thread

why do you try to use logic with chile people? they are literally the most hated people of south america
for example if you come here as an argentinian they either say oh steak or oh maradona or oh tango or oh messi or oh patagonia
when you say chile they think of corruption, because all we have ever known about chile is that we had some people from university of chicago go over there to fix their shit.
the average american doesn't give a fuck enough to research that they were actually chilean, or that patagonia is also in chile
all we know is that it's a shithole, and that santiago is more polluted than china.

>subhuman south american
>calling others "african"

You think Argentina/Uruguay cheat? Maybe you should take a look at the most successful team in history and see why they are successful

>1)1954 World Cup - Hungary's team captain Ferenc Puskás, considered by many as the best player in the world in that time, was injured by German defender Werner Liebrich, Germany wins WC. 1 week earlier, Hungary had beaten Germany 8-3 and a doping scandal ensued after half the German team developed jaundice.

>2)1966 - England and Germany collaborately rig the word cup so they eliminate opposing teams using a ref fixing scheme. German Ref Rudolf Kreitlein officiated in the England vs Argentina QF, and English ref Jim Finney officiated in the Germany vs Uruguay QF. Both European sides were severe underdogs. In the Germany vs Uruguay game, the referee (who was Jim Finney, from England) had not recognised a handball by Schnellinger on the goal line and then had sent off two players from Uruguay: Horacio Troche and Héctor Silva. Germany later met England in the World Cup Final.

>3) 1970 - German's food poison English goalkeeper Gordon Banks. Germany ends up beating England in extra time.

>4) 1974 - Carlos Caszely of Chile became the first player in world cup history to be sent off with a red card in a group match against West Germany.

>5) 1974 - Bernd Hölzenbein of West Germany dives for a penalty after being down against Holland. Germany wins WC. Joao Havelange, who was FIFA President from 1974 until 1999 later states the world cup was rigged for Germany (host) to win.

I'm not OP.

Well that's debatable and in the field of the "what if". I don't really understand where OP is going with his blog, but I agree with him in the fact that FIFA is a business oriented entity, and they would make anything in their hands to sell their goods (which if we think about it, it's very reasonable, and nothing new in the world of sports). Maybe Germany brings more money than argentina, who knows. I'm too lazy to do a cross check how much money brings Germany as a whole to FIFA (sponsorships, seats, jerseys, shoes, etc)

>6)1982 - West Germany scored through a goal by Horst Hrubesch again Austria, seeing both teams to qualify for the next stage. West Germany aimlessly kicks the ball around for the next 80 minutes while the Spanish crowd yells "Fuera! Fuera!" ("Out!"). One German fan was so upset by his team's display that he burned his German flag in disgust. FIFA introduced a revised qualification system at subsequent World Cups in which the final two games in each group were played simultaneously due to the German's disgusting faggotry.

>7) 1982 - German keeper Harald Schumacher decapitates French player Patrick Battiston to prevent him from scoring. Battiston was knocked inconscious, suffered a fractured vertebrae,a broken jaw, and lost 2 teeth. The ref doesn't even award Schumacher a yellow card. Germany ends up beating France in penalties

>8) 1986- West Germany and Mexico draw 0–0 after extra time after 2 Mexico goals are disallwed. Germany wins in penalties.

>9) 1990- Germany player Rudi Völler taunts Holland's best player Frank Rijkaard to cause an altercation and get Rijkaard ejected from the game. Germany beats Holland.

>10) 1990- Germany dives untouched vs Czechoslovakia in the semi-final, the penalty secured a 1-0 win.

>11) 1990- Germany again dives for a 1-0 win against Argentina in minute 85. Argentina saw Roberto Sensini and Pedro Monzon with red cards during the match in what was deemed the worst final in history.

>12)1994- Germany dives against Bulgaria to salvage a quarterinal defeat with a penalty but Bulgaria holds on to see the Germans off 2-1

>13) 2002- German handballs not called against them in a match against USA. Germany ends up winning 1-0

>14) 2006- German player Miroslav Klose shatters Argentine Goalkeeper Roberto Abbondanzieri's ribs. Abbondanzieri is carted off. Germany scores on backup keeper Leonardo Franco to draw 1-1 and proceeds to win in penalties

>2010: goal against England not called
>2014: Neuer knees Higuain the face inside

>exposed why Messi winning a world cup is good business for FIFA

then why he didn't won it? Look at pic related. Now before the shitstorm starts I have to say I don't think that was a penalty foul.

But that's easily one of the most clear situations of "it's up to ref interpretation" moments there can be. He could have called a penalty and not get as much shit as other refs.
Why they called offside Higuain's goal if they could just pretend it was a "really close situation" and just give the trophy to Messi.
I have to remind you that Deutschland goal was at 116th minute and what I said before (and a lot more) could have been used to give Messi the WC.

Check out Korea-Spain 2002 or Panama-Mexico 2015 to see what "rigged" really means.

Unless you are arguing about "they are cheating until my point stands". In that case just start shitposting, nobody stops you from that.

Holy shit, let it go, Ever Greatest. Your pasta is stale.

* pic related

if messi won the world cup think of how much money FIFA would've gotten plastering his photo everywhere with the trophy.

they literally lost a billion when he lost.
if fifa wanted messi to win, they would have called Higuains goal onside or given neuer a red, but they don't give a fuck.
now what do they have?
they have a picture of Goetze holding it and Kevin Grosskreutz, literal who's
i dont think i have even seen Neuer hold the trophy, the most famous pic from that world cup is him next to Messi with the golden glove

all the others latinamericans have to cope with the rioplantense superiority so they come up wiith this kind of mental gymnastics :)

FIFA probably doesn't like Uruguay and might help Argentina out every now and then, who the hell knows because FIFA is corrupt as fuck...

But one thing is for certain is that everyone hates Chile

/thread

Jara's action was disgusting as fuck. He probably deserved a severest punishment. It also embarrass Chilean football

But when I see replies likes this, I confirm that most Americans only watch blacks playing bastketball or handegg. That "fingers to the asshole" move has been used since origin of history, and don't get me wrong, but I would bet that it was invented in Uruguay. I repeat, players who do this shit should get the severest punishment possible

Pic related, Uruguayan defender does this same move to a black player (in Copa America 2015)

I think, I think I can see it. There, in the pixel no. 26

>b-but other teams are rigging draws and locations and FIFA is helping them i swear!!!!

fucking disgusting.

>Rioplatense superiority

Literally using drugs to increase physical abilities when tests weren't as strict as they are now at present, doing murder fouls when cameras were off (in past the coverage was shit), poisoning rivals, and get sassy help from CONMEBOL

Don't Rioplatenses get taught about the integrity word?

Yea, you are probably right. That's not what it seems. That Uruguayan defender just likes to defend touching the rival's ass cheeks

That Chile-Peru game was even more refball than Uruguay. People only remember the finger in the ass but against Peru was even worse.

t. Peru-American

How butthurt do you have to be? You just won 2 Copas America but your inferiority complex doesn't allow you to be happy.

The Rio de la Plata rekt the continent in football for a century because it was a huge pioneer and played tactical football while the rest just played with the ball innocently. Professional (tactical) fouls were invented here for example, modern formations were invented here as well (for example in the 20s it was common for a team to have 5 or 6 forwards). Uruguay-Argentina is one if not the most played matches in the world and the Copa America is the first international cup because of us as well.

Eventually the other hispanoamerican nations had to catch up. It's no wonder that Chile was shit until you had Bielsa and then 2 argie coaches in a row to win something.

Let go and enjoy your current success, if you start with conspiracy theories then almost every WC is questionable. Also Chile is not a pure innocent team either sicne the Rojas inncident is one of the most shameful things that have ever happened in football.

That's why you are such betas. If you do an honest work then why you should care about what other people think?

"L-let me tell you that we don't like you". Grow up, pussies

Let me give you an advice. If you could, tell Uruguayan federation of football to hire better psychologists for the team (yea, I know that making an Uruguayan admites a mistake isn't the easiest shit in world, but just in case)

And just how there have been Argie coaches who do a decent work, there have been ones who do a calamitous work and just come here to "steal" money as well. Let's see the 2 sides of coin...

And inferiority complex why? The fuck you talking about?

Do you see all that people that claim that Chile cheated their first Copa America? You probably dismiss them as butthurt losers.

We do the same when you say that our 15 Copas America, 2 World cups and 2 Olympic golds were won by cheating.

>Argie coaches who do a decent work

They didn't did a decent work, they won the only trophies ANFP has, in a country where football is the main sport, first title in 99 years. This is what in books & movies appears as 'miracle in the field'.

Pizzi and Sampaoli are the most important managers in chilean sport history, whatever you like it or not

OP, you're retarded.

AFA and FIFA (and ANFP) are corrupt organizations tho, don't know if AUF is. But you're just saying stupid shit.

I have given proofs about your cheats. And about the supposed Chile cheats for win Copa America 2015, all I see is good locations for the host (This is kinda tradition, and I dunno if it could be considered cheat) and Jara's finger. They can't be even compared

I ask again, why did you mention inferiority complex? Now don't escape of it

>AFA and FIFA (and ANFP) are corrupt organizations tho
>don't know if AUF is

Holy shit, just leave this thread...

How can an irrelevant 3 million third world nation somehow cheat for a 100 years in a row?

When Uruguay beat Brazil in the 50s in the Maracanazo we bought the referees? Our WC semifinals in 1954, 1970 and 2010 were also all bought?

Think about how screwed we were in the South Africa one where Ghana blatantly cheated on us because muh Black Panthers muh hope of Africa. The 15 Copas Americas were also bought? Even the last one where we somehow eliminated Argentina on their home?

You have to be delusional to think that there's an uruguayan conspiracy since the 1900s and that we won through cheating. That's what I mean about the complex.

>Think about how screwed we were in the South Africa one where Ghana blatantly cheated on us because muh Black Panthers muh hope of Africa

C'mon, Uruguay NT just used a hole in FIFA regulation to advance to semifinals. If it wasn't for that, Ghana would have won

WC 2010 semifinals shouldn't have happened. But anyway Netherlands fuckin destroyed your team in that match and the Uruguayans chimped out like usually they do when they lose

About the other semifinals, they were a long time ago when players (mainly Argies and Uruguayans) used to take drugs to improve their game, murder foul the rivals when cameras were off, etc

Your world cups were literally won when 5-8 teams participated in them. We all know that Sudamericanas and Libertadores were a joke in past, ask any player or serious journalist about the issue, and they will tell you about the quantity of drugs that Rioplatenses teams used to consume

And since when talking about what things really are, is inferiority complex? I know that in the Uruguayan society there is a tendency to win no matter what, using all cheats possible, and then brag about it. But not all people follow those standards. I don't want to sound harsh but you probably haven't been abroad and it won't be really facile for you to get that

>chile is good meme

it's like a bad hollywood movie

But your literally wrong, Netherlands didn't destroy Uruguay in the semifinals they lost 2-3 without suarez even able to play. You are so fucking deluded you make everyone on Sup Forums think all Chileans are like you. You remind me of those people who think the moon landing was fake... I don't even know why I replied desu its no use talking to people this out of it.

>Diego Maradona, the supposed best player in history, but how many of the things he won was using drugs to increase his physical abilities

because to win the serie A with a subpar team (Napoli) against some of the best defenses in the history of the game, playing at home on the worst muddy turf you've ever seen every two week, to win that in these conditions all you need is enhancing drugs from the eighties.
right

I urge you too educate yourself in football. Watch and learn what Maradona did in 1986-1987 in particular, right after the mexican WC. See the goals he scored that season. There is no drug known to man that makes you score such goals, if there was we wouldnt have had such a borefest these last euro & copa to be brutally honest.

>C'mon, Uruguay NT just used a hole in FIFA regulation to advance to semifinals. If it wasn't for that, Ghana would have won

The free-kick that caused that play was a ghanian dive you know? the ghanians did what they wanted all the match. Of course you didn't watch the match, just the replays of Suarez' handball.

>WC 2010 semifinals shouldn't have happened. But anyway Netherlands fuckin destroyed your team in that match and the Uruguayans chimped out like usually they do when they lose

3-2 with uruguay pressing for the tie in the final 10 minutes is by not means "destroyed". I don't know when did uruguay "chimp out" either.

>About the other semifinals, they were a long time ago when players (mainly Argies and Uruguayans) used to take drugs to improve their game, murder foul the rivals when cameras were off, etc

Kek, not only is this just speculation but pure butthurt. Of course, the evil argies and uruguayans cheated for decades with impunity with the mystery drugs.

>Your world cups were literally won when 5-8 teams participated in them. We all know that Sudamericanas and Libertadores were a joke in past, ask any player or serious journalist about the issue, and they will tell you about the quantity of drugs that Rioplatenses teams used to consume

The older World Cups and Libertadores had few teams, yes, however Chile and chileans was one of those few teams. If they were a joke and so easy to win it's interesting that chileans were such a failure always.

1/2

2/2

All I read from your posts is that you try to justify Chile's pathetic football history in comparison to ours and Argentina's by playing the victim and throwing mud on platinean accomplishments since your nation had none for a century.

The reason why Uruguay won so much was because it revolutionized football and was decades ahead of Chile and the rest of the continent.

In the 20s Uruguay went to Europe and annhiliated all the european teams:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguay_national_football_team#History

>In 1924, the Uruguay team traveled to Paris to become the first South American team to compete in the Olympic Games. In contrast to the physical style of the European teams of the era, Uruguay played a style based around short passes,[4] and won every game, defeating Switzerland 3–0 in the gold medal match. In the 1928 Summer Olympics, Uruguay went to Amsterdam to defend their title, again winning the gold medal after defeating Argentina 2–1 in the final.

We then hosted the first World Cup and became the first champions. This gave us an edge for decades. Of course no one gives a shit about it since it's very old but it's the reason why Uruguay is so accomplished despite it's small size, not that pathetic cuck fantasy that we cheated every nation in the world for decades.

Did you even watch the game? Netherlands was fuckin destroying Uruguay NT 3-1 (with a goal of Forlan, yea Uruguay was mainly Forlan in that WC and Suarez couldn't even compete with him in that time), and in the 15 last minutes Netherlands Coach replaced some players considering the final (he took Robben out of the field for example, who completely demolished Uruguayan defense), Netherlands relaxed and Uruguay scored in minute 90. That's a balanced game for you, dude?

van Bronckhorst's goal was an amazing goal that wouldn't happen even if he tried it 50 times and the second one was a slight off-side.

The match was quite balanced and aggresive with the Netherlands a bit more accurate.

But if you consider that Uruguay was "destroyed" you are retarded.

A game where one of the teams was destroyed was for example Uruguay-Chile in the Centenario a few months ago.

>Che cuantas
>che
Does argentine español have Italian elements to it? Neat.

>You are so fucking deluded you make everyone on Sup Forums think all Chileans are like you
Bold coming from that flag

It sounds like a plan that failed miserably to me

>3-2 with uruguay pressing for the tie in the final 10 minutes is by not means "destroyed". I don't know when did uruguay "chimp out" either

Yea, Uruguay scored the 2nd in minute 90 and you were pressing in the last 15 minutes of the match when Netherlands had taken out its main team. Anyone who watched that match could say that Netherlands razed

And about the chimpout, nah... don't lie. Will you deny that the Uruguayan NT usually chimp out when they lose? Did you watch Netherlands-Uruguay game? or just lying?

Please stop embarrasing yourself.

There are the match statistics

resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/01/26/94/92/61_0706_uru-ned_fulltime.pdf

>van Bronckhorst's goal was an amazing goal that wouldn't happen even if he tried it 50 times and the second one was a slight off-side
>The match was quite balanced and aggresive with the Netherlands a bit more accurate

That kick in 3/4 of the field is a classic of Van Bronckhorst. Yea sure sude, it was balanced despite Netherlands could have won 4-1 easily if it wouldn't have taken out its main team of the field in min 70-75. Uruguay 2nd goal was in minute 90 when dutch players were already celebrating. Let's face it, if it wasn't for the hole in FIFA regulation, Uruguay wouldn't have reached semifinals

>(This is kinda tradition, and I dunno if it could be considered cheat

see last time that happened was in Peru 1939, and everybody played in the same place it was the only available in Peru

>And about the chimpout, nah... don't lie. Will you deny that the Uruguayan NT usually chimp out when they lose? Did you watch Netherlands-Uruguay game? or just lying?

Also you haven't answered this, you just turned off the TV exactly when the referee ended the game and didn't watch the chimpout? or are you just a lier?

And what are you trying to say? That if it wasn't for playing in Santiago, Chile wouln't have won Copa America 2015?

hearing "argentinian spanish" (technically it's Buenos Aires spanish) is literally hearing a natural italian accent speaking in some kind of spanish language

>That kick in 3/4 of the field is a classic of Van Bronckhorst.

It was the best goal of the 2010 WC and fucking amazing: youtube.com/watch?v=JVQmWZoNHG4

I don't know why I keep responding to you since you seem to hold a grudge against us and you have been repeatedly proven wrong.

How can you believe the Netherlands destroyed us in a match like this is beyond me. That they subbed their players "gifting us" 20 minutes is the most idiotic thing I have heard in years, it's a WC semifinal not a fucking friendly; you sub players because they are tired, injured or you want to change tactics.

nope, I was one of these people who thought that Chile was a good team (already pre-Bielsa era) and was going to be the next Flavor of the Decade in Conmebol. I firmly believe they were going to be the main candidate in 2015.

Unlike OP, I just pointed out that there is not such a thing as more cheater team in Conmebol or FA that is completely innocent. Even when something is "rigged", you still need to put the ball in the goal (unlike Korea 2002 and Mexico 2015) and Chile actually did it.
But you can't deny the schedule was completely made up by ANFP/Conmebol to benefit Chile, which totally disproves OP's point about "Argentina/Uruguay" being particularly helped.

This is just like refs in general. Just because they refball you doesn't mean they intentionally tried to made you lose/made them win. It means they are just plain bad refs.

Yea it was great, so what? Are you saying that it was luck? That's a classic move of Van Bronckhorst

I have given facts, first of all, Netherlands played in quarterfinals against Brazil (probably the best match of WC 2010). They couldn't use van der Wiel and de Jong against Uruguay because of cards. Uruguay played against Ghana (not Brazil) and reached semifinals thanks to a hole in FIFA regulation (Will you deny this? an Uruguayan player blocks a goal with the hand and it is penalty, lol). Statistics have to be interpreted, all mathematicians know this. Dutch coach replaced players in the last minutes of the match (Robben was one of them) because he was already thinking about the final. Netherlands dedicated to only defend in the last minutes, will you say that this was 100% Uruguay merit?

These are facts, dude. But I guess that the nationality is talking (especially because you are Uruguayan and that's the way you are). And you haven't yet talked about the chimpout at the end of the game...

Yea, I won't deny that Maradona was a great player, but we will never know what of all the great things he did were using drugs, or you already know? An ofc using drugs isn't something that has not secondary effects. Watch his weight when he just stopped playing professional football

> Uruguay played against Ghana (not Brazil)

Are you trying to state that as part of FIFA helping Uruguay or you are just trying to disprove uruguayan achievements?

So are you stating that drugs keep them thin?
Are you trying to say that he left drugs when he left football?

Trying to state something like that with that photo just says that maybe you don't know how drugs works.

FIFA hasn't had a reason to help Uruguay. The cheats they did in past was using drugs, an doing dirty shit on the field when cameras were off, etc. The Uruguay issue has not much to do with FIFA

It is not a coincide that most of the shit they have won was in the past, a long time ago. That Uruguayan guy mentioned the semifinal of WC 2010, but they reached it using a hole in FIFA regulation to pass through Ghana

>Yea it was great, so what? Are you saying that it was luck? That's a classic move of Van Bronckhorst

I meant that it was not a play that came from your claimed "dutch domination" you mongoloid. It was isolated and out of the blue.

>I have given facts, first of all, Netherlands played in quarterfinals against Brazil (probably the best match of WC 2010). They couldn't use van der Wiel and de Jong against Uruguay because of cards.

My patience is wearing thin, but I will try to enlighten you: that match was over in 90 minutes while we had to play 120 minutes plus penalties, not to mention that ghanians played a very physical game where we lost many of our players besides Suarez. It would be good for you to watch the game.

If you watched it you would realize how idiotic you sound, not to mention that you would see how much they fouled and dived (they left Fuclie unconcious ffs). That supposed "hole" happened because of a ghanian dive as I have said but you have ignored.

>Netherlands dedicated to only defend in the last minutes, will you say that this was 100% Uruguay merit?

Yes you idiot, they changed Robben in the minute 91 because they were focused on defense due to uruguayan pressure. Holy shit you are retarded and don't know anything about football. Why the fuck else would they change a forward as good as Robben when only 4 minutes are left and there is a one goal difference?

The other change was De Zeeuw for Van Der Vaart in the first half while we were tied since the dutch goals were in the minutes 70 and 73.

The way you interpret that match is pretty retarded and seems you just want to belittle Uruguay.

Agreed, argies are the dirtiest bastards in the sport and their little neighbor isnt any different

>It is not a coincide that most of the shit they have won was in the past, a long time ago. That Uruguayan guy mentioned the semifinal of WC 2010, but they reached it using a hole in FIFA regulation to pass through Ghana

So the 1995 and 2011 Copas América are distant past or did we also cheat there? And the 2010 Wc doesn't have merit because of Suarez handball and because the Netherlands "destroyed us".

Fantastic mental gymnastics.

You aren't OP right?

>be resentful because you live in a country that is literally the size and shape of a hallway
>gift us more than a half of your national territory without even fighting back in the day because you were always too much of a pussy to fight against anyone besides bolivia
>come on Sup Forums and make an angry post about argentina and the world cups you will never have

literally every chilean ever

>only 22 unique posters
only shit Chile, you never go full retard

There is a reason why van Bronckhorst tried that shit against Uruguay, and not against other rivals. It is not an isolated thing, to do that kick he needs a lot of space and time, and he got it thanks to that Uruguayan tendency of placing all players inside the area, completely depopulating the midfield when defending (algo asi como poner el bus al arco)

I don't give a shit about your patience dude, what I care is exposing my points. Can you post that supposed dive of the African? Yea I didn't watch the game because I didn't consider it interesting

Robben was replaced before the 2nd goal of Uruguay, like I said dutch players and all the bench were already celebrating when Uruguay scored. And Robben was replaced by another forward

stop embarrassing yourself

>gift us more than a half of your national territory without even fighting back in the day because you were always too much of a pussy to fight against anyone besides bolivia

lol Patagonia was land of nobody. Chile wanted it, and Argentina wanted it. When Argentina forced Chile to talk about that issue was when Chile was having a war with Peru and Bolivia. Chile had to accept what Argentina proposed because it was focused on the richness of Atacama desert, and because it couldn't afford a war against 3 nations (Peru, Bolivia and Argentina in this case)

Let's not forget that Argentina cowardly destroyed Paraguay in a war where that nation was alone against Brazil, Uruguay, and Argentina. And 80% of Paraguayan male population was murdered. Ofc Chile didn't want to finish up that way

When Argies had to fight against only 1 opponent (War of Falklands), their soldiers quickly surrendered and Argentina accepted defeat

that's cuz france sold them faulty missiles that didn't explode on impact

>There is a reason why van Bronckhorst tried that shit against Uruguay, and not against other rivals. It is not an isolated thing, to do that kick he needs a lot of space and time, and he got it thanks to that Uruguayan tendency of placing all players inside the area, completely depopulating the midfield when defending (algo asi como poner el bus al arco).

My dear chilenito, watch the goal again and see how it's the Netherlands that has the ball and therefore Uruguay is defending, there is nothing abnormal about that play.

No watch the match statistics again and see how the ball possesion was quite even: 47-53 and Uruguay's ball posession heat map where it shows how we spent most of the time in the midfield and defended EVEN LESS than the Netherlands. This was one game where we didn't park the bus.

Now the match

18' Van Brockhorst's goal
41' Forlan's goal
45' De Zeew substitution
70' Sneijder goal
73' Robben goal
89' Robben subsitution
90' Pereira goak
90+5 End

Result: 3-2

I think your intepretation of the game is quite unique and not shared by many people.

Pereira's goal was in minute 92. But fuck it, if you want to believe that the Uruguayan domination in the last minutes of the match was 100% Uruguay NT merit, then do it. In some way you are right, I mean, dutch players and DT were having a hard time deciding what player give minutes on field to, and what team partner hug to, when the score was 3-1 in minute 91

Why would Argies buy missiles that don't work?