lots of girls where dresses

They do, you're just retarded.

We do you fucking retard.

they do.

>where

mine does.

>pic related

Not a tranny, faggot.

Because feminist logic is that in order to be equal ro a man a woman should dress as one.
Just another example how women are complete unimaginative creatures with no creative spark.

Not OP but
You should do it more, and tell every girl you know to do it too

Until I see picture with timestamp, you are a trap to me

They dress in yoga pants to show off their bodies, but you shouldn't look at it because thats sexist.

We want attractive men to notice us. Not grimy fucking Sup Forumstards.

Allow me to explain:

Women don't dress sexily or provocatively to attract the attention of men.

>They do it because they're in competition with each other!

There's a femanon here in the thread. Ask her! She'll tell you!

I have a feeling that is actually both user and not just one of them

I mean I stopped wearing them as much because I'm fat and skirts let my thighs rub together and that shit hurts.

So instead of losing weight you decided to just not wear skirts, regardless if you like them or not. That's some logic right there femanon

They compete with each other in order to get the male's attention. Do not forget that women are cock hungry

Fellow fat femanon here. I've been losing weight this year but I still have that problem, I just love dress too much to give them up.

Wear better pantyhose and use this stuff on your thighs.

Good luck losing weight! I've found it's mostly diet because I've always done a lot of cardio and yoga but it was my eating habits that were catching up to me when I hit my mid-20's. I don't want to get super skinny but I want to stay healthy and look good for my husband since he's stupidly fit from working construction. I think he likes me just fine fat but I want to look good for him and me.

Muh oppression

> Why ?
> enjoy success