Let them in, lets all be tolerant and respectful to a culture that don't share the same values as us...

Let them in, lets all be tolerant and respectful to a culture that don't share the same values as us. Lets cover our women from now on, and pray to a pedophile, oh! and lets not eat any pork. Its a good day to be a tolerant multicultural European! Please rape and kill me Mr muslim, i respect you!

Kill'em all

Yeah, the only answer is to rape their women and murder their children,
NO OTHER COMPRIMISE IS POSSIBLE

>No one rapes and kills more Europeans than other Europeans and you can fact check that
with any European government.

top kek, you neo liberal loser don't even know how to fact check

>No one rapes and kills more Europeans than other Europeans and you can fact check that with any governmet
Hur dur, the majority is killing and raping the most, wow. Don't focus on the people we are trying to help raping your daughter.
>Why would you respect white rapists and murders?
We don't. Nobody is protecting them and they are getting what they deserve.

Stop protecting Islam because it does it shit and forces it on other people. It's a cancer that needs to be terminated like Wendy terminated Cartman

Sweden

There are more than 1000000000 musiliminims in the world, if all of them were rapists how come I'm still a virgin?

commas motherfucker

>if all of them were rapists
>Implying I said that
Stop putting words into my mouth faggot

>Let them in, lets all be tolerant and respectful to a culture that don't share the same values as us.

Who's "us" asshole? Armenia?

>Lets cover our women from now on, and pray to a pedophile,

Nuns? Mennonites? Or child-fucking Catholic and protestant priests?

>oh! and lets not eat any pork.

Vegans and vegetarians? Jews? Hindus?

>Its a good day to be a tolerant multicultural European!

Yes, it is :)

>Please rape and kill me Mr muslim, i respect you!

No one rapes and kills more Europeans than other Europeans and you can fact check that
with any European government.

Why would you respect white rapists and murders? They are so violent and in certain
countries, they're even elected into power. Hmm..

>neo liberal
Time for you to fact check the meaning of that word, m8.

Number one murders in France: White Frenchmen.

Number one rapists in Germany: White Germans.

Etc, etc...Of course whites are the majority of criminals. They are the majority in all European countries.

Pick another scapegoat, faggot. you always do.

Fuck all niggers! (That includes Sand)

>OP implying we have to surrender to Islam
>Comparing it to personal choice of religion
An hero is in order. Pic related should be the method

Allahu Akbar

>Don't focus on the people we are trying to help raping your daughter.
Speak English, motherfucker!

>Stop protecting Islam because it does it shit and forces it on other people. It's a cancer that needs to be terminated like Wendy terminated Cartman

Your politics are cartoonish too.

I'll surrender to no fanatics, neither Islamic nor (you), whatever the fuck you are.

Okay then the 'majority' of the 1.5 billion muslilmens are rapists and murderers.
That's still a shit tonne
How come then at least one sixth of the worlds population hasn't been raped and killed yet?

I mean seriously comparing a complete surrender to personal choice is idiotic by any stretch of imagination

>Speak English, motherfucker!
Don't focus on the people we are trying to help even though they are raping your daughter.
Better?

>Your politics are cartoonish too
No, it's exaggerated, not cartoonish.

Aloha Snackbar, faggot!