Why the fuck did Rhodey tell Vision to fire at Falcon when it would've fucking killed him

Why the fuck did Rhodey tell Vision to fire at Falcon when it would've fucking killed him.
You could say he was aiming for the wings but I just watched it again, niqqa, and he clearly aims at his torso/lower back.

Also, how the fuck did Zemo build and transport that EMP from the Hotel Room?

One more burning question. Tony and Rhode's suit just fucking fall apart like lego in this movie. Why the fuck have they not made a Vibranium Suit already? It's lightweight, malleable and can even withstand the mind gem (as seen in AoU), though not for very long.

DCIDF shill.

The suits don't fall apart as bad as Ironman 3. Vibranium comes from Wakanda and they don't just give it away.

I dont understand the point in posing this like a question, as if the fucking writers or directors of the movie lurk here and will explain it to you. As if you're actually looking for an explanation and aren't just shitposting. No, you found some logic holes in fucking capeshit, a movie based on comic characters made for children in the fucking 60s. Congratulations, you must feel proud. Do you seriously get a sense of superiority asking this and waiting for someone more stupid than you to seriously reply just so you can argue? You seriously want to sit here and argue over capeshit?

Jesus fuck, just kill yourself please, make the board a better place.

After you

Sup Forums was already a mistake
Stop acting like it's worth saving
Now let me discuss Capeshit in peace

well stark could salvage it from sokovia's lake

He told Vision to hit Falcon's thruster and turn him into a glider, thus removing his ability to fly upward and force him to fall slowly downward like a hang-glider would. Then they cut to a shot of Vision focusing on the thruster on Falcon's pack while he took aim. They never intended to kill Falcon.

Was anyone else reminded of Mr Poopy Butthole?

Vision is a machine of murder.

VISION OF VITIATING
IRON MAN OF IMMOLATION
CAPTAIN OF CARNAGE
THOR OF THRASHING
HULK OF HOMICIDE
WANDA OF WASTING
HAWKEYE OF HOLOCAUST
BLACK WIDOW OF BUTCHER
WAR MACHINE OF WRECKING
FALCON OF FINISHING
ANT-MAN OF ANNIHILATION
SPIDER-MAN OF SLAUGHTER
BLACK PANTHER OF BLOODSHED
BUCKY OF BREAKING

checked

Every Pepe post this morning has been very eye-opening and crude.
I like it.
Make Sup Forums great again!

The iron man suit gets destroyed twice in the movie because the power source just kinda chills on the outside of the chest, waiting to get rekt.

Why doesn't tony cover it in steel and set it on the inside of the chest or the inner thigh or some shit? This is getting stupid

Yeah go ahead and cover up the air vents to your PC.
Fucking scrub, get a clue.

Because it would overheat?

Does Bucky still have a dick? Because I think I saw Black Widow nut punch him and he didn't react at all.

I don't really care because a lot of these things would have really gotten in the way of the plot, but what bothered me:

>iron man and captain america's strength changes drastically over movies
>in avengers, iron man is able to full on tackle the fuck out of Thor, who's literally has godlike strength
>in the avengers captain america gets his ass kicked by thor and loki, and only really has his shield to match anyone with
>suddenly he's strong enough to wreck apart ironman's suit, I suppose with his shield, but I swear there are points where him and the winter soldier are crushing parts with their bare hands

They could have at least explained some sort of power loss or design sacrifice iron man made in this armour. On the other hand, he does say at the beginning of the movie that he destroyed all his suits, so its possible this is an early version? I don't know.

Secondly:

>Captain America dies in the comics at the climax of the civil war storyline
>would have been nice to see the reverse where Iron Man dies in the film, especially since there are so many characters involved, and the infinity stones or whatever are alluded too heavily
>also doesn't destroying the arc reactor in Stark's chest essentially kill him? I don't understand how he's just suddenly okay?

Your last question is wrapped up in Iron man 3. I think they remove the shrapnel from his chest or something so the arc reactor just powers the suits now.

Rhodey clearly told vision "turn him into a glider"

Do you always plug your ears while you watch movies?

Rhodey said "Aim for the thrusters. Turn him into a glider." He meant for Vision to shoot the thrusters on his back so that he wouldn't be able to follow them anymore and would have no choice but to use his wings to glide safely downward.

The better question is why did Vision have such shitty accuracy. I know it was a long shot but still. He shouldn't have taken it with Rhodey being right there in the line of sight as well. It was a big risk.

That's bar-none one of the shittiest pepes out there. I don't even understand what it's trying to convey.

Marvel apologists get very defensive easily. I love it

... And, again, this is literally something they immediately address by acknowledging that Vision allowed himself to be distracted.

In The Avengers, Captain America clearly held his own against Loki. He defends against Loki's hits and manages to get some effective hits in. At one point, Cap kicks Loki in the face and knocks him on his ass.

Cap has always been able to hold his own against asgardians.

>also doesn't destroying the arc reactor in Stark's chest essentially kill him? I don't understand how he's just suddenly okay?
Go back and watch Iron Man 3. Tony doesn't need the arc reactor to live anymore.

>why did Vision have such shitty accuracy
He was distracted by Wanda tits.

Rhodey told him to aim for the jets and make him a glider.

He should have dodged too.

Put the reactor in the inner thigh? Not sure if serious. That space is already taken up by thrusters and countless of other gadgets and weapons.
Also the arc reactor has multiple "glass" coverings because thats where the chest beam fires from.
You know the fucking beam that BLEW BUCKYS ARM OFF

>that's where the chest beam fires from.
Is the unibeam really that important? I know it's what he does in Marvel vs Capcom, but realistically speaking, I just don't get why he needs to be able to fire a beam out of his chest.

It's his trump card

It is design from comics m8. You can't change that to be more realistic and logical.

it's not really important but you're over looking the fact that the arc reactor in his chest is NOT small or thin for that matter where he can store it somewhere else, it has to be on his chest because that's the only part that is large enough to hold the reactor, also his unibeam is MUCH more powerful and concentrated (hence it takes a second or two to charge up) then the other beam coming out from his hands

Tony told Vision to "turn his jetpack into a glider" so Vision was trying to hit the jets on Falcon, Rhodey probably would have gotten out the way if it was his order

How can DCucks even compete?

they cant which is why I doubt any movie beyond wonder woman will even be made

>wonder woman
>WW2
>Nazi fighting
It will be bad copy of Captain America.

WW1, actually.
I'd love it if Battlefield 1 had an easter egg referencing her somehow.