Whta do you guys think about these guys? who's your favourite and why?

Whta do you guys think about these guys? who's your favourite and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AW0LeQZ9SNY
youtube.com/watch?v=sRvmjS06yKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ethan.

Jonsuke is best Memelord

Why?

ethan= sellout
jontron= boring cunt
filthyfrank= his okay

Honestly don't have a good reason, I just enjoy his content more. I don't feel he is any more entertaining than the others really..

Exactly

franku

Do you think Franku is Sup Forums tier?

What's for breakfast dad?

Ethan turned into a drama queen and I don't know what made him change: the comfort of not being fucking poor or the views

I do, yes.

>Ethan=sellout
And how?

youtube.com/watch?v=AW0LeQZ9SNY

youtube.com/watch?v=sRvmjS06yKE

He seems dodgy, I don't trust him

frank is the only one out of those three who isn't shit

Who fucking cares. You kiddos care about youtubers way too much. Get a life

Because he's jewish? grow up.

Not because of that, you stupid duck. I feel like he is hiding something from us ever since the leafy drama. Also I don't like him for his drama, he's like the "good" keemstar now.

Agree with you on this. Never watched Jon, only watched frank's music and not a huge fan, but I love ethan and hila. Their reaction vids with the skits are great but all the drama they've been posting lately is putting me off them.

You need to finish your math homework before you can use the computer, boys.

I can't stand Ethan, Franku is sometimes gold (music and videos are well made), Jontron can be boring

Jontron is quite cringy

who are they?

Reddit is that way >

H3h3, JonTron, Filthy Frank

They're all just.. Awful...

What's your comedic choice?

>every single filthy frank fan begging for actual music thats not offensive edgy shit
>frank pretty much insults them and says they arent getting shit
>if i dont have a penis line i aint dinin

right into a fucking trash can. i dont even care about the story anymore

jontron became shit when he made that star wars crap, and h3h3 was never funny

maxmoefoe is a faggot jew with 2 billion channels so he can get more jewgold, and the only good stuff idubbbz makes on his channel is bad unboxing, and the entertainment isnt even coming from him

Ethan is too weird for me

Some of Frank's stuff is good but also a little bit too far out there for me, especially the stuff he does with idubbbz. I like his music and his rants

Jontron is great and he's one of the best but ever since he did his Star Wars series and started doing stuff on set (everything since Plug & Play Games but some of what he's done since then was okay) just felt really weird. I dislike what it;s become, I prefer his older stuff a lot more. I also dislike the things he does with h3h3

best youtuber right here

>franku making music he likes instead of making what everyone wants

Literally nothing wrong with that. Stop watching if you don't like it. He doesn't owe anyone shit.

Can't really argue with the rest of it tho. I kinda like h3h3, but he's not the best.