THIS SUMMER'S MEME

Overhyped as fuck.

An Arse.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjmvcousUPg
youtube.com/watch?v=6AuDeUiKQ18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes he is, that doesnt mean he is not great midfielder just not that good to take all the attention, despite Koke and Verrati for instance deserve the same praise.

This is a RACIST post!

Apologise IMMEDIATELY!

does his value sums really up to 100 millions?

>100 memeion pounds

Nothing racist, you nigger lover.

>black meme player
>excellent highlight reel
>absolutely shit in international competitions
>plays for non-exorbitatntly-wealthy club, despite club organizing system of play around him and reports of him nevertheless happy

literally the perfect storm of click bait

He's not overhyped

Hahahaha hunchback disease '"fan'"

the surroundings of his interest makes him over 100 mil.euros, he rly doesnt want to leave this summer, his faggot agent insists and because United are desparate to get him back.
real value is somewhere 80 mil.

serious question do you think if he weren't black there wouldn't be as much hype ?

Also age does the price ,you know ,don't you?

Agree. There's a lot of pushing on some kind of players so to speak
Exactly, even the trophies count... he stole some trophies with JEWentus and nothing more.

>ppl hatin on pogboom

I only bring this up because Veratti is the same age and a better player by my estimation. but where is the hype ?

well I'm not racially motivated and you shouldn't be but it's pretty likely the media and clubs are. there's a lot of value in having the world's best black player (neymar is more cappacino)

>be Pogba
>dindu nuffin
>gets overhyped by the media
>his agent spreads rumors to rise his price
>didn't ask for all this attention
>Still gets hated by Italian fascists

il giorno in cui ti bandiranno l'accesso a internet sarĂ  sempre troppo tardi, checca isterica del cazzo

>>Still gets hated by Italian fascists
this is just one flaming homosexual who's not reached his 18th birthday yet, disregard him

>poopba
>good

frosione culone

he has the greatest youtube compilations i've ever seen though

youtube.com/watch?v=kjmvcousUPg

Probably because Verratti plays in Ligue UN which everyone regards as an amatuer league and also because PSG will never sell him so they can't really overhype him when the transfer window opens.

All very different types of players actually

don't you agree that veratti is superior? the ligue can still be weak but a great player is still great

also captcha a hamburger is not a sandwiche

Yeah Verratti is the best midfielder in the world.

I watch a lot of Ligue UN cause of memes.

you're being disrespectful now

It's so fucking weird that someone like de bruyne can look like a bargain due to rising transfer fees

England's Brave Kevin the Brown is actually very good imo. City literally fell apart without him.

this. Sir Kevin has been a revelation for the blues

Nobody was calling him overrated until he was linked with a move back to Man Utd. Fucking ABUs man.

youtube.com/watch?v=6AuDeUiKQ18

He's as trash as this song.

>unironically hating on one of the goats for the next generation of footballing superstars

he'd walk into the starting 11 of any team in the world barring Bayern, Real, Barca