>Golf is in the Olympics but Cricket & skateboarding aren't

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hsuf96xkpK8
youtube.com/watch?v=e0uhS1YLaWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

skateboarding is not a real sport
not enough people care about cricket

>Not wanting to see the based Compton Cricket Club represent USA at the Olympics

olympic villages are always modernly constructed and have too many bathrooms for cricket

>dropoutboard

Climbing coming to 2020 Olympics

>implying the world won't be in chaos by then

>cricket

This isn't /asp/ m8

if the olympics only had sports that people cared about then the winter olympics wouldn't even exist.

It's based on how many countries a sport is played in

youtube.com/watch?v=hsuf96xkpK8

Is skateboarding & banter a sport?

>2020 olympics in tokyo

Is anime an sport?

skateboarding is just another form of rhythmic gymnastics, which is already in there.

>Squash isn't an Olympic sport
This triggers me most

>skateboarding

Yeah we need more bullshit judged sports in the Olympics.

>not enough people care about cricket

lol you dumb fuck

>inb4 just pretending

More than six times as many people care about cricket than care about handegg

Faggot

That's insane. I have never seen a game of cricket.

I skateboard and i dont believe it should be an Olympic sport.

They should get ipf powerlifting in though (they have been trying for a while).

Didnt realise rugby was so unpopular

>Indians

>implying anyone said any differently
Why do euros immediately jump at one sport so hard whenever they feel like Americans aren't respecting their special precious games enough?

>American Football
>Australia

Pardon me?

golf is a worldwide sport, Cricket isn't

also >skateboarding

Even your "most popular sport" is nowhere near as popular as cricket. That's the point

Probably because games in finland would never even get slightly close to finishing with the weather so it never caught on. I really wish more first world countries played cricket 2bh though the indians are so fucking annoying

The only reason golf is an olympic sport is because of USA.
Golf is a upper class hobbie. It's not a sport if it doesn't make the player sweat.
So unless they make the players run between holes and catch the lost balls, it's not a sport

>stonerplank
>a sport

Who /cric/ here?

Cricket is a summer sport and most players would rather play for their team and country and make money rather than pissing about in the Olympics.

Sure we could send our 3rd rate players to it but who really wants to watch that?

>tfw no Sup Forums Cricket team for the Olympics

alright, I'm in

Both skating and cricket are too based to be in the Olympics.
Olympics a shit.

>not enough people care about cricket

jerome

well apparently Baseball is our most popular sport, according to that graph. interestingly, it's more popular than Golf, a British sport.

Spicswing and apehoop are the most popular American sports because they some some presence in other countries

Gridirion may be the most popular sport in America, but literally no one else gives a shit about it

okay, i wasn't talking about football though.

This looks like the strangest and craziest skateboard culture I've ever seen. Looks like a lot of fun!

nestlé owns all the water thingies , we are fuckt

youtube.com/watch?v=e0uhS1YLaWg

>tf
>tt
not even a thousand runner up medals could make your opinion valuables in that regard

>pro wrestling still isn't an olympic sport
why

Fuck me that irony.

Not scripted enough.

>field hockey

>pakipaddle
Literally who cares besides India and Pakistan?

Skateboarding has the X-Games

The rest of the world is a terrible place. Thank God I live in my based American bubble with superior American sports and culture

Skateboarding is already too asepticized with all the corporate sponsors and cook contests like street league, which is depraving skateboarding of its creativity. If the judges start judging based on how many degrees you catch your board when you do a kickflip, the sport will be completely fucked.

Skateboarding isn't a sport, and it should be kept that way.
Don't mention X-Games. That shit is a venue for corporations to market to skaters.
Don't even mention Street League, that's just another one of kooky fucking Dyrdek's investments.

t. former LA skaterat