A

FUCKING

COOL

NORTHERN BROTHER

REAF

FLAG

FUCKING

Sup Forums-meme thread?

A fucking beautiful and honourable flag!

A

FUCKING

PEPSI

*puts my dick*

Stop bumping this thread and go bumping a thread who really need them like /carib/

It doesn't deserve it's own thread, but does anyone care to explain/chime in on the god damned Budweiser Stage nonsense?

Canadian is an insipid brew made by company renowned for insipid brews, and the price of 12oz of it at its eponymous amphitheatre was fucking retarded, but still... Another American name (OK, it's Czech, but this particular Bud is as American as ... American apple pie?) on a Canadian institution?

Are we still selling our slice of the commonwealth by the GBP?

A

I just had to explain this to an employee of a company I freelance with sometimes.

Sure that thing you did brought in a few grand, and you only made maybe $1000 for your involvement. The boss made his $1200 for twice the time spent masterminding the whole thing (loose lipped McGee he is), and the company now has $250 to put toward random growth. Most people don't make $1000 for a week's work at a desk. The only reason I ever do is because I offer an array of services that very few individuals can, or are willing to for that price.

Big picture.

FUCKING

FUCKING

LEAF

TRAVESTY