When you outgrow your self-described "atheism", will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?

When you outgrow your self-described "atheism", will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?

How to b8 for guaranteed replies:

>topic: atheism vs. religion
>post over used and regurgitated pic (see OP's pic)
???
>profit

Nah you got it backwards. When you finally mature enough to see the holes in your religion, will you track down everyone you criticized throughout the course of your life for being atheist and apologize?

Or will you die a blind sheep, led astray by one of the most political and destructive organizations the human race has ever seen, hidden under the veil of "God's will?"

You have been duped by a book written over 2000 years ago. That sad thing here is how it continues to fool people like you after so many years. Think of how far humanity might have advance if nobody was arguing over who's fake deity was the truth?

Can your tiny, closed mind comprehend that? Or is the extent of your intellect measured by whatever snappy comment you give to this post?

Will you realize that Christianity is for faggots who pray for dead jews? Btw you're 99% Atheist because you don't believe in Allah, Hindu gods, etc.

>Be me
>Went to christian schools my whole life
>Have PHd in Theology
>All religions are meant to be lessons on life, rules for living, nothing more
>You're a fucking idiot if you take the bible or any religeous text literally
>Heaven and hell are constructs of man used to control other sheep fucking men
>Follow lessons in the Bible to reach heaven (on earth) or ignore lessons to reach hell (on earth)

if i were to stop being an atheist, i would appologise to my parents for becoming retarded.

What do you think of those of us who believe god's like a kid who had a chemistry set as a gift and started this great experiment but got distracted by something else and let the experiment go to seed? I know there are variations of this but really, Neverendingstorygirl (by the way what IS your name?) I really want to know!

>Nah you got it backwards. When you finally mature enough to see the holes in your religion, will you track down everyone you criticized throughout the course of your life for being atheist and apologize?
Fucking THIS!

I thought this creppy picture reminded me of something

My parents were never religious, jokes on you.

Low quality b8 thread becomes low quality spiderman thread

Never.

I love Jesus.

Only Jesus.

Jesus makes me hard.

Jesus wants my semen.

OP I want to fill that girl's mouth with semen.

Is that bad?

the minimum nec to yield cespool responses from the militant religious atheists,express one' intuition that there is guiding intelligent force in,or,outside our universe/time space continuum,how infuriating to them.

> led astray by one of the most political and destructive organizations the human race has ever seen
Ok, I'm an atheist too but the Catholic Church has historically done some really good-for-society stuff along with the bad. They used to be huge patrons of artists, musicians, philosophers, and scientists.
And, perhaps most importantly, the Christian faith strongly encourages every believer to read the whole bible and learn the lessons personally. Because of this churches would teach anyone who wanted how to read and write. Christianity is the reason the west has a tradition of literacy.

Kys

Actually.... Christianity fostered illiteracy. That way the only way for salvation was through the church (priests could read the bible, you could not). The church only started printing bibles in local languages (read, not latin) after the invention of the printing press when people started becoming literate. And even then, there were wars fought over it and entire countries that refused to allow the printing of bibles translated into their language due to pressure from the Vatican.

No