Your opinion on Bajo and Hex?

Your opinion on Bajo and Hex?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/3309242
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got a really funny story about Hex if anyone's interested

Someone post that love test thing they did.

How many fingers?

Holy shit, this couldnt be more embaressing.

King of all betacucks.

Really? Me too

3 from each hand, flipped her inside out like a slice of mango

If anyone finds a chrome ring with a horned skull on it, please let me know.

Every now and then I stumble upon it whenever there's nothing on the telly. It reminds me of the type of stuff you'd see when you got home from school on abc in the early 2000s. Possibly the most comfortable show made in Australia.

cuck

i still miss junglist.

fingered hex in a nightclub once

I liked the fat american better

I stuck my whole fist plus the first two inches of my forearm up Bajo's asshole in a nightclub once

Does it involve fingers and nightclub floors?

I fingered Bajo once.

Just kidding lol

tits or gtfo

The trio isnt complete without darren m8

>It's a Hex's surname is unironically "bend dicks in" episode

i fingered Hex in a nightclub
spoiler

Here you go lads.

I've investigated this image in the past and arrived at the conclusion that it's not her.

i dont think theres enough tattoos for it to be her desu

Knifed Bajo a bunch of times in BF4, he was standing out in the open firing rockets at walls, must have been trying to test the destruction engine or something.

Bajo and Junglist had such a good chemistry between each other, very similar to the Top Gear boys. Junglist got turfed so Hex could be the token woman even though they already had that Asian woman who actually had a clue and didn't adopt the whole faux-nerd schtick.
That said I do love fingering her whenever I'm clubbing in Sydney.

Why do you think that?
My understanding is that this picture was taken when she was 18-19, the hipster tattoo obsession would've started a couple of years later.

Supplanted by youtube reviewers. Bajo & Hex both have shit taste, the only good part of Good Game was Junglist.

it's discussed at auscelebs forum. reverse image search and youll find the thread

>turfed

What exactly did happen to Junglist? Did he get fired or something? and Why?

Where the fuck is that guy now

Did anyone here frequent the GG Facebook page a few years ago? What was that incident that stopped them from allowing others to post? I heard someone posted something controversial involving Hex.

>she was 18-19, the hipster tattoo obsession would've started a couple of years later.

Yeah, no. Look at the fucking phone.

I want to finger hex just so i can say that i did

Exactly. Smart phones like that didn't exist before 2009 to be used as selfies, especially that HD.

And if she was in her 18-19 years, it would be like 2003 or something.

Annoying retards with bad opinions written by a team of people who don't know what they're talking about.

Bajo is shit
Hex is shit
Darren is shit

Junglist is top shit
Kapowski was okay, much better than Bajo at least.
Even fucking P_Nutz was better than Darren the memebot.

me too friend.
>go to The Wall in Sydney
>try to add my name
>guard stops me and pulls me aside
>asks to smell my finger
>try to resist but he's gripping my wrist really tightly
>give in
>"this smells clean son"
>pushes me to the curb
>everyone laughs at me for being one of the few Aussies who hasn't been able to finger Hex

you guys are just jealous that there's been ONE guy on Sup Forums in the past who actually has fingered Hex. He's probably drowning in pussy and hasn't been back here since.

Is Bajo the only guy in Sydney that hasn't fingered Hex?

I know it's a meme but I used to be minor mates with Hex's friend Guy who opened up this shitty gaming themed bar called Mana Bar with that game reviewer Yahtzee. It stank of sweat and BO and every drink was $12 or more. Also the guy was a preening sycophant who would namedrop their names on the regular, as if it meant anything.

He used to be best friends with Junglist and used to get him in to host trivia night's at the bar soon after he was turfed from GG. Then he started hanging out with Hex and she Yoko Ono'd their relationship.

Also I fucked his other best friend Rowan's girlfriend, for the first 6 months of their relationship. Man it feels good to get that off my chest.

Also I fingered Hex at a dayclub. Actually I didn't but I went to a dinner party with her once and she was actually kind of nice. A bit smug, but she was pleasant to talk to.

The Mana bar is in Brisbane, not Sydney.

I know. It was also down in Melbourne as well for a while, I believe.

Sydney is Australia's San Francisco so probably not.

Come on cunts, post more Hex photos.

sup /bris/cunts

Is it just me or are women in their late 20s/early 30s way hotter than any younger/older?

Aaaawhhhhhhh fuuuck

4121 here

Rowan Beard?

This desu ausfam I haven't watch gg since

Literally how new

He went freelance pretty sure. Did some stuff for Kotaku and some other places, but losing the show he created must have hit him pretty hard. That whole scene seems pretty cliquey to me - there aren't any other TV shows for him to go to really, Good Game just devours the entire space.

no slut post them titties

>every drink was $12 or more

So typical for a hipster bar.

>ctrl+f
>finger
>1 of 12
Bravo Sup Forums

You idiot. Anne Erin is 20 year old man attending university in Melbourne.

I legit rofled at this.

strawpoll.me/3309242

>strawpoll.me/3309242
kek

was there ever any doubt?