ITT: we are all working in the twin towers on 9/11/01

ITT: we are all working in the twin towers on 9/11/01.

John, you have a call on extension 7.

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Hey faggots, anyone else find it weird that the owner of these buildings filed an insurance claim last week? I don't think there's anything wrong with the property.

Oh shit my alarm clock went off late, hope I can get to the tower by 9am

Fucking hate my job, wish someone would just blow this fucking building up so I wouldn't have to come here anymore.

Hey jim check out this meme entitled "fitnessgram pacer test goes to the zoo"

Kek

I'm heading to Starbucks to get coffee anybody want anything ?

Yeah and all the jews ran out, what's up with that?

oy vey

Hey can you get me a cinnamon roll while you're at it, sorry if you have to wait in line a bit

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Windows on the World Cafe what will we be having for breakfast today?

I'll have a sausage breakfast sandwich nigga

Mind if I go with you, I need a smoke anyways

Jesus Bill you're so obscene. Muslims are a peaceful and loving people.

Ill have 2 eggs over easy with some toast and a coffee

There's not enough lifeboats for everyone on board, but that's okay because we're unsinkable.

aaand done! Finally finished cleaning every single window on the two towers!

Ill have some waffels with hash browns and coffee

Im getting retired tomorrow :)

Finally got that promotion niggas! I'm buying the bar tonight!!

See ya, gotta make a quick trip to the back office in Jersey City. brb

Hey Ryan, I can't be fucked with this shit today, I'm going home, tell Jeff you saw me throwing up, ta lad, I owe you one.

Hey guys
Did you watch that documentary about jet fuel and steel beams?
Like that will ever happen, right?

FUCK I FORGOT MY REPORT AT HOME THE BOSS IS GONNA FUCK ME OVER

Anyone know why muhamad didn't come today?

Bye guys, I'm being transfered two floors up.

Thanks Mr. Jennings, my wife has been hassling about this promotion for years, I guess I've finally done something right.

man I'm sure glad I got the corner office on floor 94! You guys are pretty jealous, I know.

I wish we could do something about that saddam guy

So, are you going to vote for that retard Donald Trump when he runs for President 15 years from now OP?

did any one hear that noise?

hey guise, come look at this, theres a plane flying low towards our window. what an idiot

That plane sure is flying low to the ground.

But why? It's not like muslims are terrorists or anything

am i the only one that noticed that all the CEO reserved spaces were empty this morning? weird.

get back to work you slackers! You want to have this big beautiful office on the 105th floor like me? Work for it slackers!

It's been four months but I finally watched that new DreamWorks movie, Shrek. I mean, what a riot, right guys?

Hey Tom, check out the weather outside. Bet you haven't seen something like that in a while, eh?

Gee, I really love my wife and kids. I wish I'd taken the day off with them so I could go to the beach like they wanted. It's alright, we'll just all go next week! ^^

Look, faggot you're going to get fired if you keep that shit up. Get back to work.

This is a pretty nice day so far; all the jews stayed home from work at the same time for some reason.

>mfw when people before 2001 didn't know mudslimes were terrorist

What do you mean larry? A nigger will never be elected and muslims are not violent.

And there must be a Jewish holiday today. Half the building's out.

Knock knock
Open wide here comes the airplane!

holy shit guys look out side it's nibiru!

I it's probably nothing. Speaking of which, isn't he meant to be in a meeting on the top floor restraint?
What's that? He has an emergency doctors appointment? That sounds like something bad, hope he deosnt suffer an injury.

I wonder what airline that plane belongs to...

guys, why is george bush planting c4 all around the office?

pray allah m, pray allah

Dunno.

Fucking lmao come on man

Hey Steve, know what I hate? Planes full of people headed to their deaths.

There's...there's one right behind me isn't th-

That plane sure is flying low.........

الله أكبر

No, you can not plant a bomb in my cubicle thank you very much. Now get out, I am downloading some metallica from napster.

atleast he got out of the building quickly after he was done.
man, im one day from retirement

Hey new guy.
Mind covering for me? I have an errand to take care of. Should be back by 9.

Hey did anyone watch that X-files episode last night?

It was the one were they stopped terrorists from crashing into the World Trade Center.

>another pointless day
>life has lost all meaning
>it still hurts though
>between moments of absolute emptiness
>i just wish i could end it
>but i'm a coward
>how sickening, trapped by fear
>fear of what will set me free
>if i had one wish
>it's that this shit building will crash down
>that these pointless investigations will end
>nothing will come of it, nothing ever does
>huh, the jews aren't here today
>the only miserable cunts that i can stand
>when did i learn to appreciate such bitter hate?
>i wish it would just all end today
>that a plane would just crash into the building
>that we'd all be consumed by fire
>i wish so hard it burns my skin like fire
>oh, that's fire
>thank you baby jesus
>thank you

dudes, why cant they make any realistic explotions in movies.

Dammit! Spilled my coffee!

Whew! My alarm didn't go off, and I almost missed work today, but I ran the whole way here and I'm finally ready to get some good work done. It would've been a shame to come in late and get fired, I need this job. My wife and 2 kids really depend on me, and with another one on the way, every dollar counts. Anyway, nice talking to you Jim, but I've got to g

Kek

Shit!! the steal beams!!

Now, I'd like two eggs, over hard. I know, don't tell me; it's hard on the arteries, but old habits die hard — just about as hard as I want those eggs. Bacon, super-crispy. Almost burned. Cremated.

ALLAHU AKHBAR

Kek

I feel confident in the structural ability of this building im working in

Anyone else see the maintenance work on the Pentagon this morning?

hey, guys!
i paid all 58 interns $20 each to run to the bottom of the north tower, and run to the roof of the south tower!

alright ill have those right out for ya

AMMMMAAAHHHA FCCAKNNGGGHHHAAAAAWD PLANE HIT BUILDING AHAH PLANE HIT BUILDINGG GET THE FUCK OUT THIS IS OMAHA BEACH GET DOWN FAGGGOTTSS GET SPAMM THE STAIRSS

Hola senor I am de Juanitor where did you say was mess?

ITT: You're a window washer on the World Trade Center on 9/11, and you JUST got done washing the very LAST window, you turn around, and what do you see? Tough break.

Yeah, I was talking to Abdul the other day and he told me that Muslims don't practice eye for an eye. I heard that and was like "Wow, that's a pretty noble thing to do." I mean you have to be really peaceful and level headed to commit to that!

hey, wanna see this new base jumping parachute I just bought?

Sir how do you want your hashbrowns?

Ow, that was loud.

Am sorry senor I drop theee windex

I love work at 110th floor, because make me feel more close with the sky, and therefore, with God.

Also cremated. Know what? Just cremate the whole meal. Plate too.

holy shit, a plane just hit the north tower. sure glad i dont work over there, i might have been killed!

hope you know the 110 floor on the south tower was the windows of the world cafe, and on the north tower was the fox station

I caught the early train. my lucky day!

I not cleaning that up señor

Ay, what's happenin' on the north tower?

Anyone wanna watch a movie

Is a clogged toilet boss

If the Yankees don't win the world series this year, I'll fucking kill myself.

kek

Hey Jim, did you know that when cats fall, they always land on their feet? Neato, right?

GEETTT DOWWNW FFFAAFSSSS GOGOGO THE STAARIS THE STAIRS GOOOO THE STAIRS KILL SOMEONE GO FASTER HAT THE FUCK ARE U FOIIIING LOYYYD T GET DODWWN KILLL HIM KILL HIM OVER THERE DO IT WERE ALL FUCKKKD ANYWAY

One of you faggots stole my fucking lunch! It was leftover steak goddammit! First some cunt wiped his feces all over the bathroom so I couldn't take a shit, and now this.

Fucking hell. Can this day get any worse?

Fuck going to work, I'm going to call in sick and watch re-runs of Star Trek.
>Oooh yeah, Jeri Ryan, I'd love to work in your 'Twin Towers' instead.

Why do you keep doing that Lloyd? You're freaking out the interns.

Who the fuck is this guy, someone throw his ass out the window.

Phew, thought there was an explosion.