Rekt a waiter today and got a free meal

Rekt a waiter today and got a free meal

>Out to dinner at a steakhouse.
>Others order their steaks medium rare or whatever.
>I order mine well done.
>Waiter kind of smirks.
>I ask him if there's a problem.
>He says in real condescending tone "No problem, well done it is if that's how you really want it".
>I wait until we get our meals.
>I call over the waiter and tell him I want to speak with the manager.
>People in my group tell me to "just let it go". Not a chance.
>Manager comes over and I tell him how the waiter was behaving towards me.
>I give a subtle remark about how behavior like that is why restaurants get bad online reviews.
>Manager apologizes and later comes back and tells us the meals are on the house.
>Few minutes later waiter comes around and tries to apologize to me for "any misunderstanding" and I don't even acknowledge his presence.

Might try this again next week lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pX3hlPe6lys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you sound like a cunt

Hope you enjoyed that ruined steak

low quality b8, son

I hope they gave you that shitty steak for free.

that steak def came with a side of spit. also, well-done steaks are for babbies

Fuckwad, he is completely in the right.

Looks like someone likes worms with their steak.

Restaurant Chef fag here, People like you who complain about bad service get a side of spit and pube hair :)

But isnt they get punished for speaking up?

I know, that's why I waited until I already got my food.

fucking waiters are always bitching about tips and everything. they should know better. when im in a restaurant they are literally my slaves. restaurant owners goin to be bigger and bigger pussies with each year. 15 years ago a we had a name for a waiter who acted like shit... unemployed.

Sooo did they garnish the steak with a luggie?

I hoped you enjoyed your hockey puck op

Lol @ all the butthurt itt, and for all you illiterate fuckwhits: i waited until i already had my food, so no boogies :) nice try though

>illiterate fuckwhits

How old are you? Not trying to be rude, just curious

fuckwad, the waiter was having a cheeky dig at how OP obviously has no idea what a good steak tastes like if he likes well done. Any fucking regular socially functioning person would've ignored it or made a witty comeback, but no, OP opted for the snitch kid on the playground tactic and fucking told on the waiter like a little bitch.

enjoy your hockey puck steaks and being uptight faggots, faggots.

lmao you think you got the upper hand while waiters fuck with your food or skimp out your proportions

and if you dont think that shit happens, congrats. You're a fucking idiot

you don't go to a restaurant and pay good money for some snobby piece of shit to judge you

>hockey puck steaks
you say that as if it's a bad thing, but if OP didn't like it that way then he wouldn't have ordered it that way.

Hope you liked your crispy steak faggot

Why must you repost this?

Hope you liked your delicious free steak cooked to your liking OP!

lol, what an asslicking manager, well done OP.

So you're a power-hungry dweeb with paranoid overbearing parents that forced well-done steaks on you. Great job. You're probably short too.

thx

oh you absolute devil you

>I hope they gave you that shitty steak for free.

Lol I hope this is b8

Of course he got it for free that's the whole fucking point of the story

Saw this thread this week already
>order pasta faggot

fair enough point, but from the sound of it the waiter was obviously just having a friendly poke, and OPs failure to read the situation and subsequent overreaciton put an awkward damper on all of his friends nights by the sound of it. Put simply, everyone would've had a better time without that shit happening.

it is bad?
>How would you like your steak sir?
>I just want to eat something similar in composition to my shoe
>Well done it is

learn 2 eat steak

I fucking hate people like you.

Not gunna say what chain but I usually rub my smegma on peoples food when they are being little bitches. That or drop it on the dirty ass floor and put it back on the plate. I don't really care about the tip thing - Although tips are nice - I just hate faggot people like you

OP is a fucking cunt. He might got fired, because you're a whiny little faggot.

ITT people who like to fap to guys with tits get triggered because someone doesn't like steaks cooked the same way they do

Thank god the restaurant I wait at doesn't have a cuck for a manager

Here's your (You)

enjoy your phlegm meal buddy

Who gives a shit if his steak is actually fucking cooked? You don't have to taste it for him. You remind me of the cunt from that new kit kat commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=pX3hlPe6lys

OP is a cunt. Steak above medium loses flavor.

Was at this restaurant and everybody ordered high class nosh. I ordered a dog turd. Waiter smirked at me and said "A dog turd? Well if that's what you want". I got my dog turd and asked to speak to the manager. Long story short I got my dog turd for free. Yay.

ITT : edgy cri babys which rather want to prove how "hardcore" and "edgy" they are because they eat uncooked shit

>actually fucking cooked
you forgot the through at the end buddy. rare undergoes the cooking process, just for a more optimal amount of time in terms of flavour and tenderness. And you're right. I don't have to taste it for him. But if i saw a man walking around with pants for a shirt and a hat on his ass you'd damn well know i'd tell him he's doing it wrong.

misusing both words there user. lurk more after killing yourself

/thread

lol u wut m9? fuckin weirdo hypochondriac, you should just be a vegetarian if youre at that level of worry about meat. either that or you live in a 3rd rate country w sketchy food