Anyone else unable to stand this guy?

Anyone else unable to stand this guy?
>all my basic music relies on jokes to keep you interested
>but it's music so it's art and I'm an artist!!
>I do comedy but I'm super deep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3xQmJ_vxHB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't hate him but I don't get the appeal. He's not that funny; he just the awkward performance art schtick.

From my understanding, this dude doesn't know an actual thing about art. just one of those normies who throws "art" on anything expressive

he has a disgusting ego dont he

are you saying that creative expression =/= art?

He's pretty annoying and cringy

Hey, guess what. He's a comedian and not a musician.

Art is Dead is a great song

as well as his song mocking country songs

it doesn't seem that way so
looks more like they're saying that artistic intent isn't inherently succesful

i liked his first two specials but i watched the latest one and like seven minutes in there was a song that just went "you're a faggot, you're a faggot, you're a fucking faggot" and i turned it off & probably won't watch him again

I'm not a fan but you could do a lot worse than him

itt: people who don't understand that the bo burnham he plays on stage is an egotistical flamboyant character he portrays

he isn't actually that way in real life

Reggie Watts is 10 times more talented and funny

he's a comedian who isn't that funny
he's a musician who isn't that talented
he tries way too hard to do both at the same time while also thinking he's the best at everything

pic unrelated

Probably the same people who praise kanye as a genius for his artistic persona.

His newest special was crap. All the people I follow on Letterboxd flipped their shit over it but it's only a tier above standard normie netflix special trash

the problem is that that character is extremely flimsy

underneath that there's a really obvious narcissism that he tries to soften by making self-deprecating jokes but it doesn't fix the fact that he's completely obnoxious

Comedians are artists. Not saying Bo is a good comedian or a good musician. But comedy is an art form.

i feel u but you understand what he means tho, right? bo spends so much time emphasizing the fact that he's an artist and plays this role of 'depressed introvert trapped inside a medium with which he doesn't feel as though he can express himself fully and therefore feels conflicted' and its just so fucking annoying to me... just do ur art & if the medium doesnt suit you & how you want to express yourself then just find something else

This. I don't blame the guy for doing what he doe. But I can't get into it at all. It feels so obvious and forced to me. Obviously the music is lame, but the humor does as little for me as his music.

>standard normie netflix special trash

Who does that include? I would think it would be worse.

I find his stuff interesting for what it is, always nice to see something unique in comedy.

what's Sup Forums's opinion on Tim Minchin?

youtu.be/3xQmJ_vxHB4

I find him funny and talented. I don't always agree with what he's saying but I like him.

>comedian who isn't that funny
>musician who isn't that talented
>tries way too hard

I think you mean pic entirely related

thatsthebait.jpeg

LOLLLLL I GET IT NOW

MY HAND IS TOO BIG TO FIT INSIDE A PRINGLES CAN.

its not you retard. name one thing humans do that cannot be defined as creative expression. you could literally take a shit and call it creative expression, doesn't make it art. art is not purely subjective, that is just a post-modernist, relativist perspective. there are many other ideas of what art is that are much more well supported then the semantics and philosophical drivel post-modern argument.

>DUDE MY SONGS DON'T RHYME ISN'T THAT FUNNY