Are there any good, hopefully accurate, movies on conspiracies or government intelligence?

Are there any good, hopefully accurate, movies on conspiracies or government intelligence?

I'm thinking in the vein of JFK, The Mothman Prophecies, Loose Change, The Ring of Power. It can be fictional or a documentary.

Pic is Louis, my dog, it's all I have to post.

Other urls found in this thread:

criterion.com/films/1400-z
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fuIXiXqv978
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Louis a cute, don't let anyone tell you he's a monster because of his breed OP.

He's mean and aggressive sometimes but it's a dog thing and he isn't socialized very well so he gets excited around other dogs. He's a good kid though, his nickname is Louis "the lover". But I call him Loucifer or Lou Reed.

Diabelief (Heдoвepиe) by Andrei Nekrasov

Good dog

Ahh this looks very interesting. I don't know much about the KGB or Vladimir Putin but I will check this guy and his other works out. Thank you commrade.

Here is another picture for everyone.

Look at that masculine stature. He's a hit with the ladies, I mean he smells a lot of dog vagina.

Hmm, maybe you should watch Z by Costa Gavras.

Was that on Netflix for a while? I think I have heard of this movie.

Idk, i think not.
criterion.com/films/1400-z

Ahh. It's the same cinematographer as a lot of Godard films. I just got an auteur boner.

It's quite good.

Have you seen Tykwer's International? I havent rewarched it since it's release in theater, but i liked it.

I can't say I have but it just reminded me of Roman Polanski's Ghost Writer for some reason.

i guess that's all good consp movies i could remember.
Well, i guess no one will recomend anything, coz they busy arguing about capeshit

Lol I guess those are conspiracy movies too if you count the mindless brainwashing

>that guggenheim scene

>Louis
Are you pronouncing that
"LOO-EE"
or
"LOO-ISS"
?

nice dog pham

Yup, this brainwashing reminds me of soviet docunentary Я и дpyгиe (Me and the other), tho i'm not sure that it was translated to english.

Lou-ee but sometimes I call him Lou-iss because it sounds too sophisticated for an animal but he's my little prince soooo...

Thank bruh. Stay lit.

Found subbed version on youtube
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fuIXiXqv978

Thanks homie. I appreciate that!

Fun movie, but consume with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Your dog looks like a gigantic faggot, like me

I can't stand that film. I guess I can kind of see how it'd be fun, but only if by "healthy dose of skepticism" you mean "just know it's 95% outright bullshit".

Bull Terriers are literally the best breed. Other dogs a shit.
A SHIT.

No fucking way.

Suck my dick then.

Yeah I love that little fucker.

I would but I'm not gay, but I still might just to spite you. Even though I'm not gay.

X files movie?
Also, I prefer golden labs

I had a golden retriever but he got stomach cancer :'(

Ok cool. This day is better than I initially expected.

Here is a profile shot.