Ok anons. I got something thats supposed to be a kind of amphetamine. Has an intense sourly acid-like odor. Is it legit?

Ok anons. I got something thats supposed to be a kind of amphetamine. Has an intense sourly acid-like odor. Is it legit?

Dat color - This is powerful stuff.
If you don't want to stay up for a week, you should not mess with it.

what happens when you swallow some of it? and don't be a pussy, take like half of it.

what is it

Looks like someone dripped a candle into a bag. I have no inkling of what it could be. Chance it or don't, I would advise don't.

>inb4 party pooper

Just take it all
I imagine the only way to get even a little high off that shit is to get a hard on and inject it in the biggest vein in your cock

It's not amphetamine
Not even a drug, actually.
Abandon thread.

Ok OP here. I've got 4-5 years of experience with amphetamines, but you never know what you get untill its too late. I shouldn't take any..... but i always do. Ill try to keep you guys updated unless i get totally hung up with something (god knows what )

after doing some research i found this. you might be right.
this guy did the same thing

How's it taste? It shouldn't really be bitter but it should taste like burning plastic ass. Lick your finger and rub it then wipe it in your nose. Does it burn like a motherfucker? It should. Looks like hillbilly crank.

Amph

concentrate?

Also I'd smoke that shit instead of putting it up your nose or in your veins. It's not gonna rot your brain off and it'll be obvious how bunk it is.

This is NOT what the good lord wants

it's cum. put it in your mouth faggot

looks like some "nut"meg

Op here. Trust me, shit is real. Got a clay like substance. Tastes like fucking battery acid. Only doing 0,1g for starters

Yeah, it gets yellowish, to the point of what you got.
Should be it's purest form, and have very little side effects.
Other than your body collapsing after 5 days with no sleep...

im not OP but was genuinely curious.
thanks

Did you take it? Feeling anything?

It's usually more soapy textured. Probably has some extra plastic binder in it. Nbd. Don't shoot it.

Please start off with VERY little.
You won't feel the effect early on, but it lasts longer than your usual 2-3 lines on an evening, I'll promise you that.

It looks like really brown. Is it sour? Looks like good tier mandy. Snore a little line. If it burns, that s some good stuff

Shut up, idiot. You know nothing about amphs. It's a did and you're just trying to be edgy by bragging about doing meth on an user board.

it's probably amphetamine sulphate, not meth. and it's wet because of solvent remains.

Just swallowed some 0,2g. Have to wait for about 10 min until any noticeably effect.

Op here. I've been doing amph on and off for 4 to 5 years, but rearly something this pure. Plz just stick to your trap threads. Thank you

What does it matter. He's probably going to act like he's high and pretend it was legit when it was highly likely to be literal clay in a bag.

Op is a fag, as always. Probably underage, rip.

Looks like crack with some kind of glass shards

>lol he's calling me out
>better tell him b2trapthread
>mfw

Ok op again. Effects are real. I really want to do something, but dont know what... signing out tho. Cheers for the input

Lmfao underage confirmed. Leaves the thread as soon as he gets called out.

Don't come back. Ever.

Op again (....) i pity you. Why the hate? If i knew you i would love to share. Cheerio, til next time

It looks like a Cheezit that was dropped in a puddle

Op, take one look at the post below yours and there is your answer. Again, you just try way too hard to be edgy on an user board. You've never even seen meth and you're underage.

So, leave.

By the way, the only reason you came back was because you thought the thread was going to come back alive in some miracle chance of events and you'd get attention again. I'm not stupid. I know attention whores when I see them, op. Just give it up and walk away.

enjoy your wank marathon if it was real speed

that's not meth. Either bait or you got someone's dried cum in a bag.