What is the supreme race and why is it northern european?

what is the supreme race and why is it northern european?

Jews

Looks like a poof

>supreme

Hapa

There is no supreme race, there is supreme culture which evolves and changes constantly and gets overtaken by others.
Also how would you define a race as being superior?
Would it be by quality of life?
Or by economic output?
Or the values they have which also change all the time.

historic success, present success. white people run far more successful countries than muslims or southeast asians

Finnic race. Nordic physique, mongol warrior skills and chink iq. Prove me wrong

Totally agree, mr aryan

Any culture that thrives homogeneously will have a common consensus of whats right and wrong where people follow these rules thus making them live peacefully together and work together, it's not about race.

i dont see many finnic athletes or finnic supermodels my friend

Fenno-Nordid racial type is infinitely superior to East Baltid Finnoids.

what about homogenous muslim countries? they dont particularly run very well. race entirely, their only purpose is to cave dwell

thats more like it my friend. ALL HAIL ARYANS

Lolwut, we have the most (summer) olympic gold medals and total medals per capita, 2nd in winter games

Conflicts in the middle east is often between sunni and shia muslims, and other minorities. that is not a homogeneous culture. There's no objectively right or wrong about cave dwelling.

Because
WE

>muslim
>race

American.

>that drunken slav cartoon nose.
Seen better girls on your memes.

You fucking monkey. You disgusting Maghrebi baboon. Don't ever talk about a Finn again.

This.

Were the Sumerians the objective master race until they were replaced by other master races?

>Not posting the superior European Brotherhood pic
Divide and conquer shill detected.

Not for long if you keep this up. Gays, immigrants outbreeding you, cucks. It's like your people literally want to die off at this point.