Shooter shot himself in the head

Shooter shot himself in the head.

Yup, this was a white guy. Sand people don't do that.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-germany-crime-munich-idUSKCN1021YZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Shooter shot himself in the head.
sauce?

>Munich newspaper TZ said one of the shooters was dead. German news magazine Focus said a gunman had shot himself in the head.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-crime-munich-idUSKCN1021YZ

Yeah they blow themselves up

can you read?

"Munich terror attack comes exactly five years to the day that mass killer Anders Breivik murdered 77 people in a killing spree in Norway"

i one tapped 9 guys

Sand people don't kill themselves?
Do you want to re-think that statement?

He didn't say that they don't kill themselves, moron. Gain some reading comprehension skills.

are you dumb?

I didn't say they don't kill themselves. They don't stop, think for a second, and go "it's over" then turn the gun on themselves.

guy on the roof-video was talking about being harrased and that he had to go to therapy. this so clichee. he wants to look like a school-shooter. but school-shooters are loners. there were at least three attackers. also he has a migrant-accent and states that he grew up here. neonazis wouldn't say that. it's muslim-shit as always.

I think you're giving muzzies to much credit. They are not that smart. But hey maybe

100% sandnigger

quran says to use stratagem in war

Has more to do with ability though. If your race is naturally stupid you're not going to come up with great strategies.

it's not that smart really. they want to look like neonazis or a loner-school-shooter-guy. i have heard from muslims as an argument, to justify muslim-terror, that only white non-muslims are school-shooters

How does that justify muslim terror? It just shows that different cultures have different breeds of psychopath.

White terorrists are highly effective loners, but there's less of them. Muslim terrorists are dumb and know jack shit about planning an attack, but there's so many of them.

>How does that justify muslim terror?
ikr
thousands and thousands of muslim attacks against a handful school-shooters

Yep, sand niggers blow themselves up instead.
>fuck off liberal

Wouldn't it be nice if these mass murder-types would START with the suicide?

>accent

[Citation needed]

Where would the fun be in that?

>

how do i cite, what i heard?

Yeah and every mussie bomber was secretly a German in disguise.

Lol that's basically your profile committing crime

>Lol that's basically your profile committing crime
no, that would only be right, if every shooter ever would have the same motive. that's not the case. muslims are the one who usually do things like that. the quran tells muslims to use stratagem in war against non-believers. non-muslims don't necessarily have to do that too

I was implying you need to clean your ears more frequently.

Vocoroo