Feel thread? Feel thread!

Feel thread? Feel thread!

i try my best to help you or just listen to your story

So Op, how do you get over you're ex after 3 years you break up?

do you often think about her?
only the good times?
do you try to get a new gf?

Yeah, quite often
No, only the bad times
Yeah I tried, but I just can't love again in the same way

Fiance is moving out and I've drank every night since finding out she wanted to leave me. It's tough, anons.

It's easier for me to pretend that i'm happy then explain why i'm not.

>tough

Yeah, but it hurts like hell

I knew I shouldn't of open This thread

do you have any female friends?
try to do small steps
go on dates even you're not interest in them
any hobby?
try to do things thats work for your brain

why does she want to leave you?
drinking makes it worse stop immediately before its too late
try to do other things that distract you

don't hide your feelings
that make these things worse
give me some info
a little bit

thanks i like these
i know weird

A lot of people are searching for happiness
They're looking for it
They're trying to find it in someone or something else besides themselves
Thats a fundamental mistake
Happiness is something you are and it comes from the way you think

Constantly fatigued and i have no idea why. Everyone i share this with thinks i'm just lazy.
i almost never leave my home because of how tired i feel.

I have female friends, but they just appear to me like nothing, also some bae to fuck, but It's not what I'm looking for.
They attract me, at least their body.
I have a lot of hobby, and I'm losing myself into, but she just keep coming back.

btw, to avoid confusion. i'm the third.

>i almost never leave my home because of how tired i fee
>i'm just lazy

I know that feel

i don't really want to share about me, i will just bump some feels img, if u guys could post some i appreaciat

She told me "she wasn't a one guy kind of girl". Did the whole "I love you but I'm not in love with you" routine.

are you bored of everything?
all the things that make you laugh in the past are nothing now?
overthinking many things?
for me it's sounds like a depression
any thing happend at some point or just slowly happend?
do thinks that higher your endorphin level
sun
sport
friends
but in small steps
for example go out for a walk for 5 min every evening

can't speak in general but for me it helped to do many things where i have to use my brain till it explode so i have no time to think of "her"
or do the opposite
watch tv/serie play games just do fucking nothing

pic related?!

and to avoid confusion pls link your "post number" so i know to who i am talking

Getting fired from my manager job at a cafe because of a bad yelp review
Feeling shitty as all fuck about it

Yeah, I know, I tryed and I'm still here, at least after crying I will feel a little more usefull for sharing some img here

to be honest thats bullshit
you have to be clear if its your fault or her
in my opinion you only think about her because you need answers

someone scream bait
if not thats nothing you have to feel shitty about
if your manager is this retardet its better your away

if it helps fucking do it

Sure, I'm the king of the party when I want, but after that i just sadness.
How much you have to pretend with people?
How much do you have to change and adapt yourself?
For what? A buch of people who will always look at you and laugh?

I don't think so... i don't enjoy a lot of things but there are a few.

Yeah, i overthink things a lot.

I don't really remember. i guess it just slowly started to happen.

I barely ever interact with people anymore so now i have social anxiety which makes it pretty difficult to go outside as well.

Being away from home for long periods of time, making 2 grand a week. Suddenly everyone eventually forgets about you. When i go home I feel like a stranger. Welcome to reality. Money doesn't bring you happiness.
Dear, Myself.
Everything will be okay. Eventually

woke up today, didnt drink last night. Overwhelming depression for no reason. Struggling to figure out what the fuck to do with my life. Log onto computer, play shitty game and lose. Decide to drink early, not exercise or do anything productive with my life. See so many people in this country Talk shit about Donald Trump, idk if they are trolls or not. Nigel Farage visits RNC, didn't know become happy for the country surprized i didnt see this before. Feel helpless wondering if i am so miserable, how miserable must a person be to vote for Hillary. Many drinks now, becoming enticed to respond to some shitty thread and did. What the fuck, this country is fucked. I can't even get random people on Overwatch to co-operate with the team, let alone wonder how people literally support hillary or black lives matter. Become degerate troll, intentionally feed and tell everyone they suck after consistent losses.

Feel miserable now. Drinking more and now going to attempt to watch entertainment instead of reflecting on shitty life and politics. Why am i not billionare like donald trump?

So there's this girl I like, and I think she likes me back as well, at least partially. I'm able to talk with her about personal stuff, banter, and even cuddle to a degree.

I would have wanted to get her to be my gf but there's one problem - other than me she has at least half a dozen guys which are possibly as close as I am to her, if not more.

In particular, there's this one guy, who is also one of my best friends. I don't think they hang out with each other personally but when all of our group of friends hang out they cuddle with each other constantly.

In the end though he isn't much of an "obstacle" sine I'm pretty sure that if I ask him nice enough he'll steer clear of her (he's one of my best friends, plus he generally is much quicker with the ladies than me).

I think the problem I'm having is not competition, but rather my inability to show sensitivity in public. I have no problem with intimacy in private but in public I'm just not able to. I think this takes root in some deep insecurity I have.

Sorry for the long post, this is less of a feels post but more of asking for advice. What do?

I know how you feel. My fiance dumped me the day after Thanksgiving. I still think about her every damn day. I think she's my soulmate, and don't even want anyone else. It really sucks!

Today I wanted to post a text on a "why didn't you suicide yet? " thread. Thread 404ed before I could post. Wanna read it?

why not?

Yeah but still you have to move on.
My ex became a Suiced Girl, she's now really popluar and have a lot of pics of her naked ecc.

I cry every time I see that, becouse I know that she had so much potential about herself.

In this three years that passed I made a lot of things, i became quite good in my catching my dreams, but still, what's dream without her?

PLEASE link your original post its hard for me to recall oif im talking to 5 different anons

dont adapt ever
it gets worse
as weird as it sound but eventually you lose yourself
try to find someone with the same interest so you dont have to adapt
never change yourself

you you have a chance to talk to a professional?
if so pls do it now till its to late
are you good with your mother or father
just talk with anyone who dont think its just lazyness
bust trust me pls if you dont do anything it gets fucking worse
i was the same and in the end i tried to kill myself
if my mother was 5 minutes later at home i wouldnt talk to you right now
start to do thing that you love in the past but dont set any high goals
even if you try things for an hour or a few minutes
just go higher every day

did you write this?

nice bait
but for people with this problems
concentrate at yourself not the world around you
its bad but true
first yourseld then the other

sorry for late answers
really try to help you and think about your problems

lets hear it, friend

You deserve to feel miserable because you're a crapy human being.
You deserve that unhappiness and you deserve to dwell on it.
You're a disgrace and I am sad we even share the same planet.

I hope you die quick and fade away even quicker.

Feeling really sad today, teacher I really liked left today to go back to Canada. He got me u know, anyway I never really got to say goodbye as when I saw him he was crying and didn't really wanna interfere. I got him a pretty decent gift £75 aftershave and a card but I didn't really get to see whether he liked it or not. Anyway just kinda sad

im not crappy human being, i always heal or play mercy or lucio or something. People are shitty, they deserve this shit so much. You want to elect Hillary go ahead faggot, but i promise you that this country is doomed. Can't even enjoy competitive online anymore these days. Forum is nothing but trolls, its so confusing because u cant tell who is serious or not. Why not troll and feed games every once in awhile? Spread the hate, fuck this board fuck yourself also there is no reason to not be depressed and mad about the current state of this country, this internet, the gaming culture, even neckbeard guilds and clans have been reduced to degeneracy due to the overwhelming ammount of faggot that has spread around todays youth. Nobody listens anymore, everyones too retarded. It's how you plebs were raised; it's how your faggot parents failed you as a child.,

It's to late, he is gone

I'm the second one.

I'm talking with a professional but it makes me even more tired and i barely ever feel like we make progress.

I'm good with my parents but not really close. My dad has no clue about anything and my mom only barely knows anything..

I'm not sure why but suicide seems so intangible. like something that i'd never do. I'm just scared that one day its going to stop feeling like that. and that it's going to start becoming a real possibility in my mind.

thanks for talking with me it feels really nice to have someone care.

Started talking to her a few weeks ago. Fell hard for her. She is so beautiful and now she's already leaving. Ironically, she wants to join the same branch of the military as me but the odds of us ever really seeing each other again are pretty minimal. She's always so busy too and it's hard to hang out because of that. It's like life gave me a tiny taste of something I've never had before only to take it back and much more along with it. I literally cried myself to sleep because of the overwhelming sense of loneliness that has been plaguing me for a while now. I just wanna see her face a few more times before she goes...

No its fucking not. It hasnt been not proved in humans so stop making up bull-shit, prajeet.

Wow any follow up this just devastated me and that never happens.....the feels are real

Yeah it's real

dat booty tho

It's just a prank bro, why you have to be mad?

Yeah nigger. CTFU! Faggot, get off my \b\,, shitskin.!

>be me

then´just think about the good times and be happy that you found a person where you truly can say he brighten your day
sadly there is nothing else you can do if you cant contact him in any way

do you get any medication?
>talking with a professional
how long?
for me it was more than years after it get better
always feel its worthless
dont think about sucicide at that time
but just to throw everything away and just lay in may bed the whole day
its was like im looking at me in third person
or im a roboter
its hard to describe it
what i want to say
now im feeling better
it was fucking hard but you have to be strong
it takes time
try to find someone else to talk with
not necessary about this but anything else
your favorite game
music
hobbys

>someone care
thats why were are here
i got a person who did this to me
just want to give something back

nice thanks

for me it was like that but not much
it gets warm and your not scared
but not happy tho

nice dubs
>be me
be proud of that
you can be trump
thats worse

Well... tbh I'm thinking about suicide everyday now for almost a year now. What's holding me off is the emptiness I feel. Its not like I'm super sad or lost all hope but I don't feel anything. I just feel empty. That's why I didn't became an hero up till now. Also my family would have a bad reputation if I commit suicide. I don't really care what happens with me but the consequences for my family are kinda harsh. Espacially for my mom and dad. They're paying my uni stuff and I'd like to pay that money back before I die/suicide.
>Why I want to die?
Well I'm single for 2 years now and I don't think I will find my "soul mate". I don't really believe in irrational things like love, destiny or God btw.. Actually I'm fine alone since I'm kinda schizophrenic. My best friend left me hanging after 13 years of bromance for a bitch and 2 faggots. I also lost a very important person in my life on 2014. My grandma died of pancreas cancer. Since it was incurable, her therapy and medication was done at my parents house. That time I also lived there. We accompanied her through her chemos etc for half a year until she died. When she made her last breath I held her hand and felt her warm and soft hands losing their grip. She started to get colder and closed her eyes just in front of me... as I'm writing this I just started to cry. People laugh about rekt threads but death is a really hard thing to deal with. There's also a back story to my grandmas' illness. There was a huge family conflict between my parents and my uncles etc. and we were kinda forbidden to see our grandparents and my mum couldn't visit her own mother. Years passed by and a really good friend of my grandma called as and told us l, that she isn't in a good state. So my parents decided to kidnap her out of the fangs of my uncles. But it was already too late.
>Cont?

dont listen to this kids advice; it has an agenda sadly....

>scan message
>read bottom

be proud of that
you can be trump
thats worse

anti-trump troll

go kill yourself. Baiting people with real problems and trying to put a political twist in all of your answers. Go do something else with your time.

yes

Go for it

wow
nothing else to do?
inb4 answer bait

Sometimes when i'm walking on the street, i just try to figure out ways to die.
Like beeing hit by a car, or killed by a stranger, or anything.
I just want to end it there, I don't care that much about my life, but still living for others who will be sad if I'm gone,

Well, here we go anons, first time posting

Transgirl, family ain't taking it well, Mums just worried it;ll ruin my life and she's worried about my Dad, who's said bluntly that he'll kill himself if I go through with it. I've been sneaking to appointments for a few months but it's gonna go up shit creek soon enough

I've got a bunch of friends I talk to regularly, but they never seem interested in what I do, if I offer a party, or to go grab some food some time, no one bothers, but if someone else bothers everyone jumps at the chance.

To top it all off, depression is hitting hard, been drinking more and more, had a few near breakdowns on the way to and from work, despite the work being totally fine, hell I enjoy it. Used to play a lot of vidya, but now I just sit about doing nothing all day. Suicide has come up more and more in my thoughts but I don't have an easy way to talk to anyone about it.

And I'm alone, not friends wise for the most part, but I've been single for a few years, while people around me are getting married or are just in relationships that are stable, while I've been left behind. Never went beyond making out, hell even one of the more slutty people I know who's into "people like me" isn't interested. I just feel like I'm gonna end up a perma-virgin, and no matter how much I tell myself everyone goes through this shit at different speeds I feel like a fucking retard, even one the biggest man child fat autists I know has fucked someone, but here I am.

I sound like a pathetic faggot, but I guess that's the first step to trying to make things better

I'm the second one.

I've tried medication in the past but haven't really gotten very far.

A couple months... i think. not good with perception of time.

I have friends i talk to but its never in real life. just over skype.

If i get through this i'll carry that torch as well.

People like you who shame legitimate people with real problems that have the courage to talk about them because "they're an edgy teenager" are just disgusting.

This is a fucking feel thread, if you want polishit go on Sup Forums

This will never work for me but I know the solution

>developed brain damage a few months ago
>symptoms started easing and I seemingly got better
>yesterday they started coming back
>today they are even worse

i thought it was over and now im in fucking hell again. i dont want to go back to living like that, its like being a ghost.

>TFW not depressed, but wanna suicide

Life is just a hassle and there is no reward for it, so why bother eh

But it was already too late. They didn't give her medication for epilepsy, hypertrophy etc. and locked her inside her inside her own house which resulted in her falling into depression. All these doings resulted in her getting cancer. My uncles didn't go with her to hospital or any doctor for years.
I tried to convince my parents to kidnap her for years but they never accepted my idea. Well now my mother is depressed since her death because she didn't help my grandma out in those years of disparity. My grandma was really happy to see our faces and hear our voices after all that torture, but death took her away after 6 months....
after this event our whole family never became the one it was before....
I'm a 4th semester student btw dealing with schizophrenia and depression and an allergy against weed. My ex also left me after my grandma died because I was such a lazy fuck and a depressed slowpoke.

Now 2 years have passed and my mentality didn't really change much. I literally have 0 friends, I'm quitting my uni, everyone hates on me because I have such a dark aura around me, nothing achieved in life except my graduation from school. I don't look bad or anything. When I go to a club girls are coming to me to get my number. When we text or go on a date, they feel that super dark aura and stop dating me or texting. It's every time the same excuse. "It's not that you did anything wrong but you're so frightening", "I don't feel comfortable around you " etc. I never harmed anybody in my life and will never do it. Except my uncle maybe but that's a different story I guess. So yea. That's actually a very very shortened recap of my life- the last 5 years to be precise. Hope anybody feels better or is enjoying reading this.

SN: my first post was copy pasta because I copied the text since its so long. And yes I started crying while writing all this down. The last time I cried was at the funeral of my grandma...

>be me 27
>life has been shit for a long time
>but up until 3 years ago i met a girl, got a house, got a golden retriever
>do tradesman work, carpet, tile, industrial cleaing
>dont make much, but girlfriend has a good job
>life has been great so far
>feels like i am doing something i that gives me purpose

-but then-

>a girl i knew from 6 years ago contacts me
>says she wants a dna test for a kid she had
>she moved off to Kansas years ago
>got married to a guy
>had two more kids
>got divorced
>moved back into my town and now she wants a DNA test
>why god why?
>things were looking up
>now some bitch from my past is coming to try and ruin my life and relationship

can they force a DNA test on me ? or can i just ignore her.

Find someone who is okay with that aura. it'll take a while but it'll happen.

Sup Forumsros,just got back from a shitty night. Basically those only 2 that i consider "friends",are playing the "double-face". Let's call them S and M. Basically what happend

>me,S,M and another 2 wich those were sandniggers got to M house,because they wanted to do crack
>sandniggers pull out macrospic quantity of crack and they start doing it
>S is waiting and watching,while he was last,they did give me literally a piece wich was the size of an 1 month born ant,dived for 4 people,when those 2 sandnigghers did it 2 times
>S standing up preparing to do crack
>while i was getting away to make him space i accidentally choke my foot on the table and the ashes w/ crack on it fall on the table
>i told him that i was sorry and anyway with that quantity the effect are literally zero (never did crack or any other shit,but even a fucking donkey understand it)
>he doesn't get mad but it's literally visible that he wanted to do crack
>we go to bar,and im literally angry for what happend,and because of his reaction
>walk to near park,sandnigghers gone home
>try to explain him
>S play the double face,saying everything is cool,but i told him that im not that fucking stupid
>we walk for another while cuz S wanted an ice cream
>me and M wait outside,and he clearly notes,that IM that one angry atm and S should literally shut the fuck up
>everybody goes home

I literally don't get these people. What's surprising me the most,is that S,always declared to not be a drug addict,while tonight he literally proven the opposite.

On the other side,(the only good thing that did happend)when i got home,my sister told me that a female friend that i know (6y younger while im 23) to say "Say Hi to your brother from me!". She's a solid 8/10,she finds me a funny and mature person,but we're just friends.

What do you do if you still love your High School crush 3 years after graduation...
In freshman year I saw this girl and instantly wanted to know who she was, literally love at first sight. Turned out she liked me too, but within that year neither of us had the balls to talk to each other. Sophomore and Junior year I talked to her, very frequently, you could say I was friendzoned but I never believed in that shit and honestly I liked having her as a friend because it was satisfactory. She didn't like me in the same way anymore so we just remained friends. Being around her just as a friend made me happy, much like your other friends so I figured it must have been just a crush and now we are legitimate friends, woohoo! Fast forward a year, she loses one of her other best friends to drugs (she changed mentally, didn't die) and at this time her and I were at a little discord on some things and she just decided to get rid of me all together. I literally had to beg for her to talk to me again and as soon as this happened. I tried talking to her about what was going on and that if she needed anyone to talk to I was there. Unfortunately this ended up in her just releasing all her pent up rage on me and saying how bad of a person I was when I thought I was her best friend, she brought up the kind of things that you would slap your own mother for bringing up again (Very bad childhood that she knew about). Anyways now it was my turn to dump her and that's what happened, but much worse. I took some of the things she took way too personal, even though they were personal things I chose not to forgive them. Every time she would try talking to me I would deliberately tell her to fuck off and if someone needs help like I offered, I get releasing emotions but those were true thoughts. Fast forward 2 years she has a BF of 1 year so far and they are doing great, and she's happy as can be. I'm continuing this cause it helps.

ignore her, she's just a gold digger, the only way she can try is on court, but she will be to lazy

Finishing to mention that: all of this shit happend cuz M didn't want to trust me and S,cuz we told him that those sandniggers are not to be trusted,because we know them very well. So,we could have got some weed to smoke and be chilling,instead we got a fucking shit night,that probably will have consequences on the relationship between me and those 2 fucking retards

the dog was fucking you gf on a day you came home ?

what do you like about your life?
there have to be at least one thing

>family ain't taking it well
its your life dont let other say what you have to do
how old are you?

>friends
not that are not your friends
find someone with your interest
little story from me
> me at "friends" house
> a few other people
> only know one of them
> drink beer
> They're all talking
> i say something no one listen
> play most of the time on smartphone
later
> hear them talking a few meter away
> "he is realy weird"
> feelsbadman.jpg
> say i go home because i have to do things
> no one reacts
> drink alone at home
today
> ask my "friend" what they do at night (after i went home)
> "drank some beer with friends, you should have come too"
> im nothing

> plan birthday party with a few friends
> first birthday with friends
day before birthday
> ask friends if they come to party
> "of course!"
> feelsgoodman.jpg
birthday
> no one is there
> ask friends where they are
> at the party of "another friends name"
> not my party
> im nothing

can someone please just say something i cant deal with this again i thought it was over

i respond to everyones post all the fucking time i just need everyone to drop the >tfw no gfs for five fucking seconds and say something anything please.

>sucide
please talk to a doc
they really help
try to conentrate on the things you like
hobbys
work
do new things even if its to go to another town
or in the forrest
talk to random people

>single
try to do small steps
go out with people even you dont would get together with
it boost your self esteem and you dont have to worry to put down

>I sound like a pathetic faggot
no

>first step to trying to make things better
it is
never hide your feelings

>'ve tried medication in the past but haven't really gotten very far
thats a thing you have to ask your doc
im not a professional

>just over skype
meet real people
its not the same
people need some RL connection

Just hang in there man things get better

sorry meant for you

cry

Wish i knew what to say or how to help.

But i don't.

no one ever does. last time this happened i lost my best friend. and i just dont want this to happen again. its like being a retarded ghost. you know theres something you're supposed to understand but you cant. i dont know how to run a fucking business when im like this but i know my boss would never fire me.

Link your steam account

Easier said than done. Even if I find that person in my life, what would change? I'd still be a depressed fuck and would make my partner depressed as well. That's just wrong in so many ways. I would destroy another persons' life. I just feel like misplaced on earth. It's like I'm not human at all. Have you ever felt true emptiness? Have you ever felt like an empty bottle? You feel indifferent to everything. I can put up my mask and act out everything cool. For instance with my uni "friends". But I just don't feel anything towards them. If they would die I wouldn't care and if they won the lottery I wouldn't care. I'm like a fucking robot with no emotions and no human trace inside me. Rationalism is the only way of thinking for me because it's the only 1 that works for me.

what? i dont play video games except for with friends.

Try to move foward it's hard but I'm sure your granma really love that shit you and your parent did for her, I understand you all are depress for losing her, but you did the right thing and she would love to see all of you smiling again.

love you Sup Forumsro, sorry for my english but I don't write that much and I'm tired

i'm the second one.

I'm gonna go to sleep.
Thank you for talking with me
it really helps