Munich shooting: At least 8 victims; police operation underway

>Munich shooting: At least 8 victims; police operation underway

Haha, Gun free country 8 dead good job eurofags.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4lf7n9_7-raw-footage-shooter-on-the-parking-deck-munich-munchen_news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goddam, this is why they need to ban guns...

oh wait.

I mean ban murder.

oh wait...

You have to look at it over a long period.

2/10 because you made me reply

Attacker told 'I am german' 'I was born here' 'You damn turks' 'I was in stationary psychiatry'

dailymotion.com/video/x4lf7n9_7-raw-footage-shooter-on-the-parking-deck-munich-munchen_news

Then gets called a fucking migrant.

In other words, its a second/third gen sandnigger.

Maybe. I thought about that too. On the other hand, prussians can be considered immigrants...
kek

Wow, 8 dead. Much worse than the US, huh?

/thread

2x peng means two chinese down?

Goddamn that bayern guy is based as fuck

Yeah he could have tried the calm way. On the other hand, he was pretty pissed and I don't know how I would have reacted.

Cant imagine a scenario where a right wing guy would have to declare that they are german/grew up 'here'.
Sound more lika a foreigner who is visually distinctive from germans.

wen it comes to muslim attacks fuck yes germany is worse. fucken retards wer holdin signs "refugees welcomed" hahaha yea they r smart, they invited their own death. they cant even defend themelevs, in america many of us carry guns during the day, there has been attacks wer a lawful gun owner was able to kill the shooter and limit the kill count. germans r defenseless, like killing babies.

You are ten times more likely to die from gun violence in the US. Let's hope you're next.

I know, we should all go flocking to the European standard.
I know where he's coming from then. I hope there's more.

Statistics will not save you.

The bavarian guy told him 'Scheiss Kanaken alte, Ey' which means something like 'damn you, migrants' on which the attacker replied 'Ich bin Deutscher' -> 'I am german'

>Bayer aus Balkon
>Bayer
>aus
>Balkon
>aus

God damn it.

>they actually very well could

Aus dem Balkonfenster heraus?

wouldn't call germany gun free

How many of those do you think are hand guns or other weapons that could be used for keeping the peace? I'll give you a hint, >.1%.

Oh yes they will. And i'm not advocating more gun control in the US, i'd be happy if there was even less. We will gladly watch as you americunts die from gun shot wounds and obesity.

Amerifags now think that banning guns was a bad idea.

lol

Cute. Did your mom help you with that?

Wut, the U.S. has like 11,000 shootings a year most of the time multiple people die
Germany has like 800 deaths total a year.
How is 8 victims dying and then the police special weapons team reacting worse than the U.S.?

AMERICA NEEDS TO GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY.
GO FIX YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY
Obama: Well ok
>pulls back 90% of deployed troops
AMERICA WHY ARE YOU NOT HELPING US WITH REFUGEES AND MASS SHOTTINGS
WHY DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT THE REST OF THE WORLD
Obama: Well you didnt want America to be the global military front, this is what happens when you dont take care of your country. We have the plans,means, and experiance to deal with these issues. Your countires do not, you need to have these issues happen so your country can grow and learn how to combat the evils in the world. Because, you didnt want America to do that for you after all
:^)

I'm ok with this.

Yes!

still less victims since 2001 compared to the USA

vom Balkon, love.

keep in mind that the u.s is as big as a continent. keep in midn that we have freedoms and some use those freedoms to hurt each other. keep in mind the EU is bein taken over by an invasion of muslims hence y the english left and all u ppl r disarmed, its war time and u ppl r woefully unprepared. u guyz r fucked, lest america has the advantage of a whole ocean between us and u, we also get to c ur mistakes and not repeat them here. thx alot guyz lol

So you wanna tell me that we had your fucking troops in our country?

try harder.

I'm sure that if you took the same area as germany and just looked at that area of the U.S.
Even if it was a part of the U.S. with the least gun violence. The U.S. would still be way worse

B8

Unless you live in some mud tent country, then yes.
USA owns various properites across the globe. Your countrys allow use to do this, so you can reap the military benifits of our presence, as well as the economic presence we present to you.

how the fuck is chile in the developed world...and turkey... and bulgaria.... come on, now...

no shit, we have over 350mil ppl in the us. yea we r goin to have more murders, im talkin about terrorism.those fucken muslims r goin to out breed u cucks and kill u all at ur malls and street. its amazing that this is happening to u ppl and yet u take the time to cricize us in america, dood i think ur house is on fire, get off the computer, u got more important things to do. holy fuck wat happened to u ppl? no wonder the muslism gang rape ur women and kill ur babies, all u men r fucken faggits.

>per 100,000 people
Holy shit, did you actually manage to navigate to this website yourself?

The demograph says homicides per 100.000 inhabitants, you idiots.

Those are all developed places. like what do you think they look like?

Lol Europe going on and on about how there are more attacks on America. For now maybe but not for long. you sand nigger lovers are gonna get blasted!

Because he as an amifat needs am excuse for his weapons

So did mine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

What you hear;
'More guns would've solved this gun violence'

'As a nation of immigrants we're gonna have to to blame this one on the immigrants'

What the intelligent, intellectual world citizens hear;
HURR DURRR DURRRBB SCUND AMENDANT DURRR GANS DINT KILL PEPPLES KILL DURRR DURR IMMMGRANTS FLURB DERB MCDONALDS

who daffaq did say gun free fgt, they control them
compare 8 victims in an open shooting to murrica summerfag :3

I can't even

if its more then .1% it might be 100% following your logic... anyways if you have guns for peacekeeping how come the niggers just started a race war on you and here you are sitting and not keeping the peace

i meant 9/11

the faggot who cant read "rates"

Intellectual world citizens should seriously work on their listening comprehension. That was really garbled.

If it's a patriot doing his job by wiping out the shitskins it will be glorious
US shootings are useless
you always need the Germans to bring some efficiency into something

you are based as fuck.

Yeah a country with a higher population, a higher diversety rate, and poverty rate has more bad things happening in it.
You chronically refuse to include proper statistics in your little country bubble.
Learn what scaling it

Sotty I don'T speak NAzy, any nazy speaking anons can translate this please?

see
statistics per 100,000

from today? If so, it is likely the unrelated incident at the train station.

this thread is literal cancer, as well as every American in it. You serve our stereotypes over and over again...

>muh guns
>Germans get wat they deserve

What do you think, in this particular scenario, how many people would've been killed if anyone could have potentially carried a gun?

MORE THAN FUCKIN 8 FOR SURE

And I'm not even raging, but I feel like capital letters are the best thing to get to your peanut brains.

2/10 made me reply and somewhat sad.

Clearly you don't speak English either dum dum

Yeah! Totes brah! This would never happen in a country that allowed its citizens to be armed.

Or at least the death toll wouldn't be as high.

OP gets it!

>Chile
>Devolped
k m8

a muslim killed ppl on a train not 4 days ago wit an axe. can b very related.

Idiot. I already told the important parts. It's mostly low class slang and lavatorial language.

Lol you Euro faggots are gonna have half breed sand niggers running are blowing up shit and killing you in the name of Allah.

Next question:
Why ia america and Germany fighting like this if they could just wipe these assholes once and for all?

Why not put everyone together and say "This far and no further. Gone with this miserable pack of sandniggers."

No. To make everything worse we all go against eachother.
With that attitude I'll fight for myself, because I can never be sure which one of you is going to flip his ahit first.

x>0.1% percent means that x is more than 0.1% you're welcome.. i can't follow the rest of your explanations so... what do you do because you need to kill off scum like me? and to what people does who refer? do you mean i use the n word to refer to people and you have to kill off people who do so .. kill them in their hearts and thoughts ? so you're telling me you are a black person who supports the killing of white people if they are racist? is that a confession?

The Jew did it, to make other Jew afraid and get them to Israel

Its good to see the USA ranking up there with some of the globe's finest nations.

he was german. born in Germany. no allah shit

> San Bernardino
> Orlando

It's more common to own a gun in European countries than you might think.

Gun Man: perfect munich High German Bayer from balcony: perfect oldschool Bavarian
buy and now I have water here at the Kanaks Bayer from balcony: Bayer from balcony: you Wixa, asshole you, gun man yes you know what? Yours is the head cut off asshole gun man: Yes, so that the idiots ( "when wet", * INAUDIBLE) or? Bayer from balcony: Hey, (you will punish * INAUDIBLE) Wixa gun Man: Your shit Turks Bayer from balcony: Scheiss Kanaken old, Ey Bayer from balcony: he has the gun, he has his gun loaded, get the cops, he runs here to gun man: I am German, Bayer from the balcony: you're a Wixa, are you; A Wixa, what are you doing for a shit gun man: I was born here. Bayer from balcony: Yes and what are here for a shit gun man: here in the resin 4 area. Here in the Turkish region here in Hasenbergl gun Man: I've been here (stationary * INAUDIBLE) treatment of Bayer Balcony: Yes treatment, you belong in psychiatry asshole you stupid. Gun Man: I did nothing, those are your words, you shut up man. Bayer from balcony: Wixa du Bayer from balcony: EYYYY, he walks around the upper deck. Your full idiot noise: 2x Peng, shouting sound: 2x Peng. Bayer from balcony: You're not very close in the skull you Wixa police ?: Hey, go over there Bayer from balcony: fuck you you shitty, you have shit in brain, Pistol Man: Have not you, that's just it, have they do not.

omg fuck german media and police.

ONE SINGLE DISABLED GUY DID THLIS!!!!111111111111 GUY!!!!MFW hahahahahahahah wtf world is going under

this one guy had almost whole german police going after him and still managed to kill himself and not get caught WTF?!

because it was not a sandnigger

> These numbers don't back my stupid opinion so they must be wrong

using the steyr aug. are these austrian forces?

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

yep, austrian forces were called in by Bavaria

MFW
1 cripple vs. gsg9 and whole german police hahahahahahahahahahah

the guy shot himself aparently

a german cripple psycho schizo no allahu akbar this time trololololo

don't translate if you fucking suck at it.
Wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal sein lassen.

they were preparing for a huge incident, which isn't really a surprise when you consider the recent events

all those guns really helped when that mudslime went apeshit in that club lmao

religion of peace xDxDxD sandnigger!

oh wait...

yes thats what I'm implying they couldn't even get him hahahaha the guy wasn't even walking like a cripple and still managed to escape and kill himself?! what the actual fuck damn i have to get out of this country... i don't feel safe

this

Germany and Sweden are fucked
apart from them nobody want them in
from Hungary to Denmark to Spain to France to Poland
why do you think the UK wanted for Brexit?

I love Jew mind set, watch and learn watch and learn.

>no allahu akbar this time
Good. I'd hate to compliment ISIS for killing some of those nazi loving german pieces of shit.

>Better than 5,000 since the start of this year dipshit

Rate, you sperglord

No these are German police. Why ever they're not using standard mp5s or mp7 idk.

Compare Texas and Germany then fagget. Tell me what you find.

Sad truth

today showed that german gov media and police is a piece of shit. capitalism is more and more showing his evil face...