Dubs deicides

Dubs deicides

Hype me brahs

hey

They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, but they obviously haven't been on my genital

Is that w meant to be a v? or did your bulbous kike nose just get in the way of the keyboard?

Rolling
Hey you look/your bio is interesting. Are you as friendly as you are cute?

Yes faaaam

This OP

Thanks mayne

I want to eat your pussy like cervical cancer

rolling for this

reroll

roll

Roll

I'm a Nigger pls fuck me

Are you jewish gurl? Cuz your smokin'

say this "What's my gender? Did you just ask me what my gender was️Oh my god, you are LITERALLY the most IGNORANT AND ILLTERATE FUCK I have EVER seen browsing before What gives you the RIGHT ️️ to ask me what my gender is? MHMM? NOTHING THATS WHAT ️️️️️️️️️Since you're SOOOOOOO curious I'll have you know that I am a G E N D E R F L U I D I'm not gonna sit here ⬇️⬇️ and explain what that is to someone as IGNORANT as you, but I'm gonna tell you anyways ️ Being G E N D E R F L U I D means that I am both M A L E (cis scum) and F E M A L E ️️️️ I can swap ⬇️⬆️️⬅️ between these genders as I please️️️️️️️ You're ignorance is literally OOZING out GERMER "

Let's watch teletubbies lol

I'm starting to think she won't answer but damn

rollling you jew asher

I'll tongue your anus so hard you won't shit for weeks

Roll

Rowl

roll

roll

OP here, she unmatched me.
Gonna go for a new hoe though.
Just keep going you niggers

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you do not reply to this post, no immunities.

lol, and Sup Forums destroys another chance at love.

Dam no

I want to suck a fart so hard out of your ass that it dents your forehead.

Roll it.

Rowl

Roll damn

Go for this

Reraw

Damn just do it

Well, y'all wanted this

c'mon OPey

Fuck ya

suck my balls for the taste

Fucking yes works every time

what a waste

I always fall for these baits

please read this please dont just ignore me please like just honestly respond and if you still want me entirely out of your life just say so I'll respect what you want but please just read this im sorry i know you wont ever forgive me and that you hate me now and you probably think im an asshole which I understand you have every right to think that because what i did really just was bad and i cant argue that it wasn't because i know it was so i get why you hate me but you know even tho you couldnt care less about what i say ill still try because i could care less if im wasting my time and you arnt gonna read it its still worth a try but like kris you better know that everything i said was wrong and that you should never believe any of what i said I know you probably think an idiot for saying that since you probably already don't even think about what i said but i still want to say that none of those words are true because i said all that but its not what I really think i still really think that you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen and the nicest girl i know and you're funny and smart and your eyes are unbelievable and still make me smile when i see them and your honest and you put others before you more than anyone i have ever seen its simply amazing you are a next to perfect person to me and even your flaws and perfect and arnt even really flaws and you probably disagree and say you're not perfect and you still hate me but that doesn't really matter because i just had to say what I really thought not that it will probably make any difference but i just hope this doesn't make you mad cause I still just want you to be happy and sending this might make you mad but i kinda want to stop crying every night and im hoping this helps but seriously you are amazing and dont listen to anyone who says otherwise especially me because im an idiot and everything i said was just wrong I seriously just nevermind but you're perfect just don't let what i said affect

Nigger

Rowling

On tha river

Fred durst type rolling

Dam

Dick 6.23 inches is that too much for your tight slanted pussy

Roll

Rolling

Winrar