How to I obtain a big booty latina, Sup Forums?

How to I obtain a big booty latina, Sup Forums?

get a normal booty one first then put her on a murrican diet?

Go talk to one. She will poke a hole in the condom so she can get pregnant. Then she will get fat, lose her booty and titties and stay fat. If you get a good one they don't get fat until the second or third kid. They have children in 4 months instead of 9. But they also get a +6 on any welfare rolls. Good luck user

pretty easy to obtain bro, in the exchange that you give her the green card

They're everywhere just look around. If you see one you want to fuck, and you're a white professional it won't be that hard, all the poor spics want a white man. Dumping her might cause trouble though as they have a propensity for violent behavior. Best to give fake details, don't worry they're easily fooled .

Home depot

Be white with gainful employment in Dallas. Worked for me.

Be white

Tacos.

Post proof faggot

Here's mine

well kek

see my problem is what said, if there are issues after the relationship then I don't want anything to begin with. These women only have sex and relationships for the emotional and financial support. When it goes away, it's all your fault according to them and you are responsible for their welfare all of a sudden. Fuck that man.

Move to san antonio?

In the eternal words of my father "Never fuck with latinas. Their crazy as fuck and they'll cut you"

Be white
Promise her a greencard

They are crazy as fuck, true, but what a GREAT fuck!

elaborate, user

I had one, she'd let me do anything to her...fucking great

go to a border state on the wrong side of the rio grand find a spic and be like aye you want that green card

I'd eat her sweet pussy for hours, then spank her for liking it, then fuck her while I stuck a finger up her ass to make her moan

Go to the local taqueria.

Naw, Latinas don't really like whites. Unless they're laid back and chilled people open to a new culture.
Latinas would prefer another Latino over a white anytime.

I am a southamerican man i can tell you most of those girls are persuaded alot by her parents and family to find and marry a white guy that can give her a greencard and economical stability so it's pretty easy if you're white their family practically already did all the work for you and you just have to show up
If you just want to fuck lie about everything even your name they wont let you go easily once you fucked them their batshit crazy

You obviously haven't been near any. In Texas we fuck'em routinely

Latinas are attractive but their personalities are absolute shit. Most of their fathers are either deadbeats, (former) gang members, or short angry little fucks who think they can box, so they usually go similar punk-ass Latinos when searching for a guy.

asian

I thought she was going to fart and make a bubble in the dress

I'm Latino dude. It's not many Latinas around my area like whites. They prefer educated Latinos.

It is a proven fact that Latinas are the most fertile women

Better hook up now before Donald Trump builds that wall that he's going to make Mexico pay for that'll keep them out

Same here.

FUCK I JUST WANT A JUICY-ASS SPIC TO PLOP HER ASS MEAT DOWN UP AND DOWN ON MY ROD

Yea they're very clingy women but they take care of you though. And loyal. You must be messing with trashy Latinas. Get yourself an educated one with a good family. But like I said you gotta be open minded to new cultures.

You're not fooling anyone faggot

"Educated one"
Ha ha, good one

I've only ever hit pinatas with white kids as far as i can remember but it's worth a shot

pics of the fat booty