A fucking idiot cop gave me a $300 speeding ticket last night!!! It was 4 am and I was driving home on the highway...

A fucking idiot cop gave me a $300 speeding ticket last night!!! It was 4 am and I was driving home on the highway. The speed limit was 55mph and I was going 74mph. There were no other cars on the road, except for that fucking bitch meter maid idiot cop. Who was I putting in danger with my speed? I hope he fucking gets killed fighting REAL crime, that fat fucking loser. I hope a semi truck rams into him going 90. If you're a little bitch meter maid cop, or thinking of becoming a cop. FUCK YOU. Do you know what percentage of the day cops spend fighting real crime? 10%! The rest of the time they're being little meter maid cunts filling their monthly quota. They're are neighborhoods that cops won't go into because they know they won't make it out alive, because REAL CRIMINALS who hate cops with fucking kill them. How many cops can you think of with college degrees? None! They're all fucking idiots who got the shit knocked out of them in high school and are too FUCKING STUPID to go to college. If they weren't cops what would they be doing? Serving me fries? Bagging my groceries? Joining the Army? That's another idiot job too. Anyone who joins the Army/Navy etc. is an idiot. Why don't they just fucking kill themselves and do the world a favor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgtQj8O92eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop speeding then you fucking cuck.

>bbbut there were no other cars on the road

Not the point you tucking mongoloid.

Hahahhhhaa!!! You fucking privilidged millennial fuck. Admits to doing almost 20mph over the speed limit, doesn't understand why he got a speeding ticket. People like you make sick. There's laws for a fucking reason. You're as bad as every nigger that gets shot for resisting arrest. Why can't you fucking people understand that their are laws in any society and if you want be a productive member of society, you follow them. Whiney little fuck.

What was the point ?

Want some cheese with that whine?

Fuck you idiot. It was 4 am, no other cars on the road, who was I putting in danger with my speed? No one!

>A fucking idiot cop gave me a $300 speeding ticket last night!!!
>I was only driving 19 mph over the limit

you don't need to be doing 74 you fucking faggot

pay up sperglord

>commit a felony
>wonder why fined and not arrested

Here is an idea. Obey the law.

I stole a dude's wallet once there wasn't any money in it so I shouldn't have been charged for it

But they are cops. And you did indeed get a speeding ticket.

I'm sure mommy and daddy will pay for it.

Dumb ass deserves the ticket

There are posted speed limits, obey them.

Hurrrdurrrimfuckingretardedohgod.jpg

Yourself, moron.

Except the fucking cop

Maybe the cop, dipshit.

OP how bout you go fuck yourself you deserve the ticket for saying something like that. Cops and our military risk there lives every fucking day just so you can say shit like that to them. How bout you go move to Syria and make fun there government. But wait you will be stoned to death because you are a gay faggot and you voiced your opinion. You sped, you paid the price go fuck your self and pay a little bit more respect to the men and women who serve this country.

>I broke the law and got caught
>waaa waaa

Kill yourself.

This.

Yourself and some other idiot like you who thinks rules don't apply to him

Oh god GOP bait. I'm out of here.

You're the reason cops beat the shit out of people and get on the news all the time.

Based on your pussy reaction I imagine the $300 ticket you received will keep you from speeding in the future. Served its purpose.

I always do 55 in the left lane.

Sup Forums is a good place.

Fuck you idiot. Would a law stop me from knocking your face in with a brick? If you say yes, you're fucking mentally ill. Laws don't stop anything! You're the kind of moron that goes to sleep at night thinking cops are tucking you in and keeping you safe. Cops don't give a FUCK about you. They will kill you and get away with it.

>I burnt someones house down but they were moving out of it so I shouldn't have gotten charged.

>hurr people doing their jobs r stupid, they are the problem when we commit crimes and deserve to be punished

Based on his reaction his dad will pay for it

Is this pasta? Because I am pretty sure this is pasta.

On an unrelated note, the skin on my face feels like its being peeled off. So that's weird.

kill yourself you deserve to get the ticket, he should have arrested you. i hope you run over your own child and see its smeared face in your windshield.

Hahhhaaahhga!!! This kid must be like 19.

The cop was parked on the side of the road hiding like a little bitch. Fuck you cop defender.

Are you a nigger

so you're pissed because you broke the law and got caught? good luck with that

LOL you got caught speeding like a dumbass GG OP

My father was a cop, I have cops in my family. I don't live in some occupy Wall Street/BLM fantasy world where I think everyone owes me something and I can do whatever I want. You're clearly an immature faggot. Do us a favor, the next time you get pulled over, flip out on the cop so we can see your dead body on the news.

OP you were putting in danger yourself (not a great deal, considering your faggotry) and the cop (who is doing a fucking awful job for ungrateful brats like you and everytime he comes back from work is reminded by the media how shitty the people he's serving are)

You broke the fucking law I hope that the next time you drive above speed limit you crash so that you can see why is there a fucking speed limit in the first place.

>Laws don't stop anything!
Unfortunately they couldn't stop your parents from reproducing.

in today's world with cops being iced daily its likely he will actually get whats coming to him sooner or later. pigs are sick for even wanting to do that job in the first place. what terrible scum pigs are

I hope OP will never breed in the first place but if he does then this:

Plus a random dude coming behind the curve, a wild boar that can wreck your car if you hit it, a drunk

Happily, no. I'm not even a Mexican.

Fuck you piece of shit. Your true colors show when no one's around

>cop was parked on the side of the road
>going 19mph over speed limit
>lose control of car and hit cop
>can't believe that asshole gave me a ticket

Fuck you cop lover you must be a cop or some shit kill yourself

i'm gonna read all of it again now. thanks alot.

B8

Broke the law and got caught. Way to go, faggot

No OP is just a privileged idiot who thinks that rules don't apply to him

I'm glad you got fined faggot, you deserved it for breaking the law.

If you don't like the law, work to get the law changed.

Otherwise, keep whining like an entitle ragetard because the rest of us are laughing at you.

if you don't want to pay fines you probably shouldn't break the law

/thread

fucking martyr

This follow what women, blacks and faggots did

He shouldn't have written you a ticket for 74 in a 55. He should have told you to go eat a bowl of dicks, then cracked your skull with his baton. You're not above tge law, 4am or 2pm.

The reason he pulled you over is becausE many drivers at 4am are likely drunk

Pretty much this. OP has a nigger mentality.

Yourself. I care about you user. xoxo drive safe out there, please.

Kek

you seem upset

You fought the law and the law won.
Also you are a retard, if you are fully aware that you are breaking the law, and you did so willingly, how can you get upset when you get caught?

Laws are laws nigger. I speed too but when I get pulled over I don't bitch about it like a massive faggot. Fucking pussy.

At 4 am, OP was probably doing 85+ and the cop gave him a break by writing the ticket for 19 over, when the fine for 25 over would have been $500 (or a lot more if he had priors).

Eat a dick you fucking faggot

The reason he got pulled over is because the cop clocked him at 74mph in a 55mph zone

I'm not a huge fan of cops and I occasionally speed but damn, user. You were pushing it at that point.

Sounds like you got caught doing a crime, now your feelings are hurt. It's okay to hate cops, but realize you got got faggot.

The officer was being nice. Technically you could have been arrested and your car impounded for felonious speeding. Slow down and follow the law. It's alot cheaper.

You are mad because you are a nigger

What?! Thats crazy! Didn't you tell the cop you were the only car around? Everyone knows you can do whatever you want if you're the only car on the road. I play Monopoly on the passenger seat on my way home.

Say AY!! if you think that OP is a huge faggot cunt

This thread = full of win
>Whiny immature faggot looking for other whiny immature faggots to back him up about doing stupid shit
>no backup whatsoever
Kek levels over 9000

Why is a fucking 12 year-old driving a car at 4am anyway? You're lucky he didn't cite you for that, asshat.

Are you an anarchist then?

Lol all you faggots on here whining about "speeding laws." If you cant control your car at 80mph then dont get a fucking license retards.

Obviously.

Just pay a lawyer to make it go away (assuming you are American by the mph).

How can you drive that fast and still keep your truck nuts on? I'm curious.

HEY HERES A COOL SONG FOR YOU! TO CELEBRATE YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT OF BEING A PIECE OF SHIT! enjoy fucktard

youtube.com/watch?v=OgtQj8O92eI

you broke the law fucktard, dont do the crime if you cant pay the fine.

Fuck off you cop loving cuck

Ask your mom you faggot

>Do you have drive like an asshole?

Do you know how words work?

14 over and you wouldn't have had any problems.

meanwhile in germany me driving on the Autobahn with no speed limit
faggots