Hey Sup Forums need suggestion for some white daily shoes

hey Sup Forums need suggestion for some white daily shoes

been liking these adidas for a while but seen a lot of girls wearing them so rather buy something else

NO VANS

Price?

nike air force 1 low

Why no white vans?

use some deductive reasoning you dumb bitch.

probably because hes not a faggot like you

As someone who works at a shoe store, do yourself a favor and avoid white for "every day shoes." They're gonna dirty easily, they're not as flexible when it comes to an outfit. If you really want a pair of everyday sneakers in white, either go with those Adidas, or something like white Chuck Taylors. But my opinion, and take it with a grain of salt, is that you'll probably be disappointed no matter what.

By off-brand. Always.

Jack Purcell's.

these are kinda nice. and the heels aren't excessive so you can wear them all the time

just be white and walk barefoot fag

I drive it almost every day and it's one of the most comfortable car I've ever been in.

You know, nobody has ever made that joke before. Kudos.

Thanks. I write for Game Grumps.

Nike running trainers are always good. I've got some Nike Free 5.0s at the minute and they're ultra-comfortable.

this. if it's over $20 youre getting ripped off.

>Disgusting peasant detected

you can by Macbeths if you're into that

Dudes can also wear white shoes

I GOT THE SAME ISSUE!!

I have been wearing the original Adidas Classics without the gold shit on them, but they are only producing this shit now..

I'm lost aswell!

>Brainwashed fool detected

I have white shoes, just clean them every day before I go outside with a sponge

Honest question m8, are you successful with women? In my experience, those who dress in non-branded clothes and shoes come off as either poor or a neckbeard and don't get a look-in.

if you dont like the affiliation with superstars just get some stan smiths