>mrw this lucky little shit gets baited easily and butchered

>he storms castle black
>kills the bastard jon snow
>reunites with his beloved wife
>rapes the shit out of her

DID YOU SEE HIM EAT THAT APPLE?

SO EVIL

Anyone got a link for the new ep?

Simply put, you have a low cinematic IQ, or some sort of Stockholm Syndrome, from overexposure to bland, safe, PC and soulless mass-produced blockbusters, which has conditioned you into accepting the absolute lowest common denominator standards in filmmaking, writing and cinematography as somehow acceptable, when you should in fact feel nothing but contempt or disgust for any Kevin Feige-conceived product.

Even strictly in the field of capeshit entertainment, where the bar has always been pretty low, since they're primarly a children media, the level of genuine quality and creative abilities (which comes from studios giving freedom to an auteur with a strong personality and vision towards the material) has kept dropping since the 90's.

When Raimi's Darkman/Spider-Man, Del Toro's Blade 2/Hellboy, Burton's Batman 2 or Bird's The Incredibles offered innovative and playful set pieces, meaningful and relevant themes, each with a very distinct, appropriate tone and truly cinematic aesthetics (simply compare the lighting or editing to today's equivalents), none of these qualities are to be found in Avengers or any of the previous MCU entries. This is why Edgar Wright got fired from Ant-Man. This is why Feige keeps hiring visionless point-and-shoot directors who come from TV or comedy, colorblind cinematographers and art/set design teams who seem to be in love with grey, sterile hangars for some unexplainable reason. Action scenes are now being conceived by CGI teams months before the movie begins shooting and all follow the exact same formula.

Even as a child, I couldn't imagine being dazzled or amused by those turds, as they're utterly devoid of any charm, colors, magic or imagination.

It wasn't hard to find, apply yourself.

Thank you captain autism

you're a real hero

CIA is back and making his move. He's fucked.

Apparently being able to use the internet as well as my 12 year old nephew is autism? It's a compliment now?

Keep it coming captian autism , i want to hear all the edgy and witty comebacks you've got.

Sure, you'll need something to entertain you if you can't find videos on the internet.

>I will spoon your eyes from your sockets and let my dogs do the rest,
>Come and see
So Ramsay is literally the Antichrist?

N E X T E P

beautiful

give me one more hit of your legendary sarcasm , that i bet everyone loves in real life

>4 White Walkers
>20 good men

Who wins?

Nothing sarcastic about it, my nephew could have found it and you apparently can't. These are factual events.

>he doesn't know the Night's King is one of the 20 good men

Has this nigger been working out? Looks much more buff than last season

That may be , but at least i dont have a major inferiority complex that i vent on '/got/ genral/

get a life

Does anyone have the webm where the khals tell Dany how they will rape her and sher grin widens with every sentence?

And you just have major inferiority. Nothing complex about it. Good luck finding the episode on your own.

She looked like she was drugged during that scene

a king that can be controlled is valuable to men and women that strive for power. A king that can be controlled by literally everyone is dangerous since he can get turned into anybody's tool at any time.

Better have a crazy king like Joffrey who's only controlled by his own family than have a mellow kitten like Tommen who gets convinced by the discovery channel that Hitler is still alive and fucked an alien once.

>there were a dozen women inside the temple with Danny and the Khals
>they somehow escaped through the locked door right before Danny threw down the first fire

Did they use Littlefinger's teleportation machine? Or were they sucked into the same hole in the space time continuum that the dogs following Sansa were?

Im still at work user

can anyone confirm if the leak in pic related happened? I cant seem to find any of it now, not even on both reddit and wotw

strawpoll.me/10227193
strawpoll.me/10227193
strawpoll.me/10227193
strawpoll.me/10227193

Lyanna flashback when?

>there were a dozen women inside the temple with Danny and the Khals
No there weren't, you idiot. Two women entered with her and you see them leave.

Is he a bad guy? I can't tell

Best character finally making his moves.

what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

Trouble with those bloody crows? Call and save money on Wyndham rewards!

>B-but DnD don't know anything about Jon and Sansa
>They'll forget that Sansa treated Jon like shit because they are le hacks

/got/ btfo

The Jon/Sansa scenes were probably the best of the season

It didn't.

I wish there was a christian left irl.

I can't get over the fact that Jon's and Sansa's accent is so vastly different.

So I watched the preview for next episode

How the fuck do CIA and Sansa meet? Is CIA in the north? wtf is he doing there?

>No Dany in Mereen
>Mereen suddenly became an interesting storyline

>How the fuck do CIA and Sansa meet?
Did you watch this episode before watching next week's preview?

Takes a ship from Gulltown to Eastwatch I'd guess, or his private ship from the fingers.

Haven't watched the episode yet, has this scene happened?

Greyworm and Missandei are still there though.

Next Ep's Preview:
>Sansa!
>Did you know about Ramsay? >:(
>mfw
What's he gonna do, you guys?

Next week

Ramsay's pathetic attempt to peel an apple triggered me.

bamp for Westeros' only true King and Queen

Why did the Night King prosthetics look so rad at Hardhome yet so goofy in the Season 6 previews?

why all the manlets?

>junkee.com/recap-will-game-thrones-actually-give-shit-women-season/76871
>Will Game of Thrones actually give a shit about women this season?
Well /got/? Will it?

The english are known to be manlets.

Anyone else zoning off whenever the High Sparrow opens his mouth?

So fucking boring.

are you retarded? What I'm asking is how and why they meet if last episode he was in the Vale and she was in the wall

But why does he feel the need to go there without the army

>He'll get all of Osha's nasty Wilding STDs because he didn't disinfect the knife

If they kill him off, I think I'm done with the show. He's literally the best thing about it now. Not even for memes. I just want to see how he fucks everyone's shit up with his chaos ladder.

so they can fit in the frame shot easier

source: film student irl

that sounds exactly like something that fat fuck would write

he's in charge here

ANOTHER PATRIARCHY BITES THE DUST

Reminder the the High Sparroe is not Howland Reed

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that. I was really distracted thinking "is that prop knife completely dull?"

and then he picks up a new apple and slices a chunk off and eats that, so why was he peeling the skin off the first one if he likes the skin?

Pretty much, only mildly interested because Cersei sucks

>What I'm asking is how and why they meet if last episode he was in the Vale and she was in the wall
Did you not see the horses and carriages? The roads?

because men in the height range of 1.70 - 1.80 are the most successful irl

this is proven

like most of the characters he's based on a historical figure
their rapid rise to power and prestige was followed by a rapid plummet

High Sparrow = Tommen.

>tell me, Lord Royce, how many people knew of my travel plans with Sansa Stark?

I almost spit my coffee out holy shit

This guys acting is top notch. He can somehow seem both trusting and loyal as well as malicious and twisted at the same time.

an unstoppable force and an immovable object are the same thing, neither can slow down or accelerate, so if they are to collide they would have to pass right trough eachother

And doing everything they can to wrangle the plot back towards KILL SLAVERS NO POLITICS.

Thought I was going to get through an entire episode without physically reacting at how ridiculous something was but then the whole scene at the end happened. As if thousands of people would all randomly bow to some freak naked women they barely know, fucking hell this show is bad at times. Still good though.

So why didn't Danny's hair burn off this time?

are*

Because it's Targaryen hair, you dumb ass.

>newest episode mentions maimen
>CIA Appears
>dany's literal im in charge here scene

What did they mean by this?

>But why does he feel the need to go there without the army

>Littlefinger: Sansa, I will help you take the North, but winter is coming and the Lannisters and Tyrells will be on to us shortly after its revealed were working together. To make the upcoming wars to come easier, we need to eliminate Ramsay and take Winterfell quickly. So you'll need to have Jon bait Ramsay out of Winterfell with his smaller army, and I'll go in for the kill after they're exposed in the open field

MOTHER OF DRAGONS

The only way to save ASOIAF / GOT is to kill off Dany.

Ok so we have to assume some time past between, that's fine because the sense of time in this show is terrible

But why would CIA meet Sansa to begin with without the army, just to say hi?

If we're treating both objects as having infinite mass, then the logical outcome is both objects cease to exist, releasing an infinite amount of energy into the universe.

I'm afaird High Sparrow = Euron

t. manlet

does anyone have the graphic that compares Dany to Sauron? the show seems to be going that way.

is it possible to go to the wall from the vale without passing by Winterfel?

What's LF's route'?

Anyone else shipping Sansa and Podrick? Based pod becomes king of the norf and his dick is so good he fucks margery and the sand snakes too and becomes king of the reach and the south too. Fuck Dany and becomes king of the whole fucking world. I want a story where one man rules the world because he has a rod of gold.

LF's route is a flight plan

>Did you know about Ramsay?
>No
>kay, let's fugg xddd

>no bald eunuch / le funny dwarf man / queen of memereen option

A ship.

>are you retarded? What I'm asking is how and why they meet if last episode he was in the Vale and she was in the wall

Yeah, structurally they should have had that scene earlier so we could at least assume they'd been traveling during the interim.

Although they still need to pass Winterfell to get to the Wall. Can't imagine Ramsay not knowing an army passing through the North towards the wall.

I guess Ramsay could head up on his own but why?

>But why would CIA meet Sansa to begin with without the army
You still haven't told me that you've seen this week's episode, have you thought why I might be asking this?

Eastwatch by the Sea.

That's successful man for you lanklets.

jet plane is his route.

But really the show doesn't really care anymore. It would take a lot of time to bring the army of the Vale north, but it'll happen in no time.

Winterfell is a castle. You could avoid it by adjusting your route by like 100 yards.

here take this

He could take a ship up to the east edge of the wall, and then travel along it.

Then we have the fight of the century, baby!

ONLY IN AMERICA

Marry Sansa, obviously.